As was foretold, we've added advertisements to the forums! If you have questions, or if you encounter any bugs, please visit this thread: https://forums.penny-arcade.com/discussion/240191/forum-advertisement-faq-and-reports-thread/
Options

Terra Series dead for now, [Fantasian] looking like an actual game though

• Options
    38thDoe38thDoe lets never be stupid again wait lets always be stupid foreverRegistered User regular
    Well beat the game last night. My team for the final level:
    2bqd317u9z2n.jpg
    afs0t2x4djzs.jpg

So: B rank: 3
    A rank: 2
    SS Rank: 1

Kusach is good enough to carry you through the whole game, Ally revival is worthless in the last fight, status healing units are not needed for the entire game. Sure you'll get some units with status ailments, but it shouldn't stop you.

38thDoE on steam
    🦀🦑🦀🦑🦀🦑🦀🦑🦀🦑🦀🦑🦀

• Options
    Kick_04Kick_04 Registered User regular
    Here is video I did last night for Bahamut's job 1 pincer attack...

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zliz9IJ7SQ0

PSN id - kickyoass1
    PaD id - 346,240,298
    Marvel FF - Lil bill12
  • Options
    TalithTalith 変態という名の紳士 Miami, FLRegistered User regular
    Daiana is sitting at 81% B and is nervously watching Bahamut as he levels up. :<

The team I beat the game with was Daiana, Eileen, Kuscah, Grace, A'Merpact, Ma'Curi... but now I've got S'Naip levled up and Bahamut is slowly getting there and Eileen is completely replaceable by Sheena so now my team is looking to be 4/6 lizard. :<

7244qyoka3pp.gif
  • Options
    38thDoe38thDoe lets never be stupid again wait lets always be stupid foreverRegistered User regular
    Holy Crap, there's a boss for the coin dungeon. This is my first time seeing him in over 30 runs.

38thDoE on steam
    🦀🦑🦀🦑🦀🦑🦀🦑🦀🦑🦀🦑🦀

• Options
    How much he worth?

PSN id - kickyoass1
    PaD id - 346,240,298
    Marvel FF - Lil bill12
  • Options
    DarkewolfeDarkewolfe Registered User regular
    I got the SS healer from a pull today. I'm gonna slowly punt Kuscah, but it's gonna be painful. Especially since she doesn't get an all heal till 65.

What is this I don't even.
  • Options
    Darkewolfe wrote: »
    I got the SS healer from a pull today. I'm gonna slowly punt Kuscah, but it's gonna be painful. Especially since she doesn't get an all heal till 65.

Which one and I probably wouldn't.

38thDoE on steam
    🦀🦑🦀🦑🦀🦑🦀🦑🦀🦑🦀🦑🦀

• Options
    DarkewolfeDarkewolfe Registered User regular
    Amina

What is this I don't even.
  • Options
    ElementWrathElementWrath Perplexingly Soft MichiganRegistered User regular
    Just did a bunch of PoF pulls and got a Regenercell, a Cyber Golem, and 2 different light mages.

Neat.

• Options
    SanderJKSanderJK Crocodylus Pontifex Sinterklasicus Madrid, 3000 ADRegistered User regular
    I have been playing this for a week or so and still haven't pulled a mage above D rank, this may turn into a bit of problem. I do have Koko as a my sole SS char.

Steam: SanderJK Origin: SanderJK
  • Options
    edited November 2014
    Went ahead and colored/edited that Terra battle Terra.

TEpFyXu.png

Talith on
    7244qyoka3pp.gif
  • Options
    KiTAKiTA Registered User regular
    Woo, got another Rainbow Tear, and thus, have my second job healer guy. Heal all is just 14 levels away!

• Options
    ConstrictorConstrictor The Dork Knight SuburbialandRegistered User regular
    Game hasn't been out that long. How are people already maxxed out and in the super endgame already?

• Options
    Because there isn't really a super endgame. If you push through the story and use your stamina as it comes you can clear the game in like 2-3 weeks depending on your units.

7244qyoka3pp.gif
  • Options
    joshgotrojoshgotro Deviled Egg The Land of REAL CHILIRegistered User regular
    edited November 2014
    Dark magicks.

joshgotro on
  • Options
    Just a thought but, if you are farming for money for gold pulls than any monster drops are essentially 3k gold. Stages with tons of monsters might be better than 20-1 if you don't need the exp.

38thDoE on steam
    🦀🦑🦀🦑🦀🦑🦀🦑🦀🦑🦀🦑🦀

• Options
    True but to be really effective you need a unit with negotiator or negotiator pro, all 3 of which are SS cards. Also, levels seem to have variable drop rates, with the levels that seem good for farming xp/gold having poor or 0% unit drop rates, and conversely the levels with terrible xp/gold drops having nice unit drop rates.

7244qyoka3pp.gif
  • Options
    UrQuanLord88UrQuanLord88 Registered User regular
    Well I've been leveling up my guys on 20-1 and have been getting chargebot with Yukken's Negotiation Pro.

Yep, 20-1 is awesome.

http://steamcommunity.com/id/urquanlord88
    urquanlord88.png
    Streaming 8PST on weeknights
  • Options
    Well I've been leveling up my guys on 20-1 and have been getting chargebot with Yukken's Negotiation Pro.

Yep, 20-1 is awesome.

I have run that stage so many times and never gotten a drop. Guess Negotiation Pro is pretty substantial boost.

38thDoE on steam
    🦀🦑🦀🦑🦀🦑🦀🦑🦀🦑🦀🦑🦀

• Options
    I have gotten 1 chargebot in about 7 runs on 20-1. No Negotiation.

I was working on getting Samatha to get her to 65 for Negotiator, which I still will, but not right now.

Last night I was finally able to get my 3rd animation and evolve Bahamut to job 2. Now he sucks again until I can get levels on him... Need 2 more animation until I get Sheena Job2&3

PSN id - kickyoass1
    PaD id - 346,240,298
    Marvel FF - Lil bill12
  • Options
    edited November 2014
    Finally got Maralme to 65 and unlocked Wyrmtail, Cross (2). Its an okay skill that does about 300 dmg at char lvl 45, 136 atk, 156 matk? Not very impressive especially when my mages (about level 50, upwards of 250 matk) are doing more than 1k per hit with their most damaging ability. I guess it'd be better once she levels up?

She is, however, tanky as heck. Going to try and get her to 65/65/65 for her most damaging elemental attacks

UrQuanLord88 on
    urquanlord88.png
  • Options
    Finally got Maralme to 65 and unlocked Wyrmtail, Cross (2). Its an okay skill that does about 300 dmg at char lvl 45, 136 atk, 156 matk? Not very impressive especially when my mages (about level 50, upwards of 250 matk) are doing more than 1k per hit with their most damaging ability. I guess it'd be better once she levels up?

She is, however, tanky as heck. Going to try and get her to 65/65/65 for her most damaging elemental attacks

I have been wondering about that skill, haven't been able to find anything on it. Haven't looked recently however.

PSN id - kickyoass1
    PaD id - 346,240,298
    Marvel FF - Lil bill12
  • Options
    Whelp, a fully buffed A'merpact does 4k dmg from Absolute Zero. And that's just one skill!

urquanlord88.png
  • Options
    KiTAKiTA Registered User regular
    Either I had an absolutely stupid number of metal tickets, or I've bugged and it's letting me do arena: metal 3 an infinite number of times. Either way, YAY.

• Options
    DaffyddDaffydd Registered User regular
    Whelp, a fully buffed A'merpact does 4k dmg from Absolute Zero. And that's just one skill!
    After some self-buffing, and with power point, Bahl was doing 5k+ with Terasword and helping to guarantee a power point on every round in boss battles. She's not plain vanilla - she's got intense vanilla bean flavor! And is definitely my MVP for 30-10, with Kuscah a clear runner-up (Heal All + 1.5xHeal FTW). I strongly suggest leveling at least one of Bahl, Snaip and Ma'curi to xx/65/70 by level 28, their physical damage is fantastically useful.

Part I was fun, I look forward to Part II. But I agree with those who called the last level disappointing - both story-wise, and as a challenge.

My thoughts regarding the last few chapters:
    Tiamat, 28-9, was by far the most care I needed to take in a fight, to avoid Tiamat's OHKO skills and slowly chip away at him with the three characters I had left. The chip+chip EX mob was the most interesting and amusing challenge, with its full-board resurrections. But Lich and 6Z00 were just 50/50 chances, at worst - can I burn down Lich faster than he can roulette my characters away, did I burn down 6Z00 fast enough for the characters that were black holed away and weren't petrified to finish him off... and Panacea or similar might have trivialized the 6Z00 fight. Chapters 29 and 30 felt like Chapter 19 again, cooling down after the real challenge of Chapter 28.

• Options

"In the upcoming event dungeons, the midway monsters are also getting tougher. That being said, as long as you're the right level and understand the enemy's attacks you should be able to deal with it! We'll make you wait just a bit longer but please look forward to it!"

It's all but confirmed that Leviathan is the next dungeon, and this could be a mid-boss

7244qyoka3pp.gif
  • Options
    Also, Blade Falcon so far is a Famitsu Monthly exclusive, except unlike the weekly version that contained Ethereal it is only available for purchase within Japan (inlcuding the digital version).

7244qyoka3pp.gif
  • Options
    Hmm hopefully we get Bahamut final or this sometime soon. Getting bored grinding stonefolk.

38thDoE on steam
    🦀🦑🦀🦑🦀🦑🦀🦑🦀🦑🦀🦑🦀

• Options
    edited November 2014
    Talith wrote: »
    Also, Blade Falcon ... is only available for purchase within Japan (inlcuding the digital version).

Thats pretty lame.

I've managed to 100% chargebot through captures while grinding 20-1 and started spending my gold on Pact of Fellowships. No heroes yet but I'm always hoping.

Good news is that I've gotten my SS characters to 65. Bad news is that I need to do that for their other jobs -_-. I might just go on to complete the game

EDIT: I really want to try to adjust my team comp but the prospect of having to level new characters AND their jobs up to 65 is pretty offputting. Right now I've already benched my starter (Grace) in favor of 3 mages (Bahamut, A'merpact and Jennish) together with Yukken, Maralme and Kuscah.

UrQuanLord88 on
    urquanlord88.png
  • Options
    http://terrabattleforum.com/threads/guide-how-to-get-famitsu-app-android-pink-falcon-character-for-238-yen.4346/

This works. You can use this to convince the site you are browsing from Japan and purchase the magazine with the code when it gets released on the 26th.

7244qyoka3pp.gif
  • Options
    This snow thing works surprisingly well with this avatar.

• Options
    Aktn BstrdAktn Bstrd Registered User regular
    I just saw that the weapon for Sheena job 3 drops from 18-10... i think i hate everything. I need me some levitate wtf.

• Options
    webberwebber Registered User regular
    I think I played 18-10 at least ten times before Excalibur dropped. And that level is super annoying.

This lucky penny is bullshit.
    Hearthstone - Webber #1330
    3DS: 0920-3235-4071
  • Options
    I got Excalibur when I first cleared it. :3

• Options
    CesareBCesareB Registered User regular
    webber wrote: »
    I think I played 18-10 at least ten times before Excalibur dropped. And that level is super annoying.

10? You're lucky. I've run 14-10 legit dozens of times by now trying to get Masamune for Zerro. Like, I've run it enough times that I'm close to just giving up on the game entirely. Sooooo borrrrrring.

• Options
    KayKay What we need... Is a little bit of PANIC.Registered User regular
    CesareB wrote: »
    webber wrote: »

10? You're lucky. I've run 14-10 legit dozens of times by now trying to get Masamune for Zerro. Like, I've run it enough times that I'm close to just giving up on the game entirely. Sooooo borrrrrring.
    Oh, I have Masamune. What's Zerro like?

ew9y0DD.png
    3DS FCode: 1993-7512-8991
  • Options
    edited November 2014
    B29WtueCUAAbu11.jpg
    "BTW, the lvl 65 Leviathan dungeon is harder than the last boss. With that in mind, please prepare your team"

According to the Famitsu interview:

1. All three descends are going to be available at once.
    2. Level: 25/45/65
    3. Level 65: Guaranteed monster drop if you don't have it already. Guaranteed job 2 weapon drop if you already have Leviathan w/o job 2. Job 3 weapon has an average drop rate. Dupes will raise boost by three if you already got Leviathan at job 3.
    4. Tougher than last boss!

Talith on
    7244qyoka3pp.gif
  • Options
    KayKay What we need... Is a little bit of PANIC.Registered User regular
    edited November 2014
    Will Bahamut come along again? I missed him last time.

Also, elements.

I have one Fire user (Amazora), one Lightning user (Ba'gunar), one Shadow user (Zenzoze), and about a million ice users (A'merpact being the main one).

I want more fire/lightning/shadow elementalists. :|

Kay on
    ew9y0DD.png
    3DS FCode: 1993-7512-8991
  • Options
    Need to work on grinding out more levels then for the new dungeon.

I almost have Ma'Curi to lvl 65 in Job 1/2. I just can't figure out which skill is better for him... 1000 spear does a set damage, but it will attack every monster inside the attack. Gigaspear (Cross, 1) will have higher damage almost every time, but it will only attack 1 monster.

I am guessing the Gigaspear Cross, because will be the most help against bosses and most of the time against normal monsters in a row it will be overkill anyway.

Current Team
    Grace - lvl 29/65/70 (36% B)
    A'misandra - lvl 65/35/33 (34% B)
    Bahamut - lvl 70/48 (33% B)
    Suoh - lvl 43/65/44 (46% B)
    Zafitte - lvl 35/21/68 (12% B)
    Ma'Curi - lvl 58/65/36 (11% B)

Team I want with current monsters owned
    Suoh - lvl 65/65/65 (Gigabow, Megasword, attack +10%, Gigasword)
    A'misandra - lvl 65/65/65 (Giga Heal, Heal 1.5x, Death Ward, Nullify Healing)
    Sheena - lvl 58/35/65 (Control Time, Gigasword, Megasword, Megasword)
    Bahamut - lvl 70/65/65 (Inferno, Fire, Fire, Blazing Counter)
    Zafitte - lvl 65/35/65 (Levitation, Frequency +20%, Disarm Bomb, Build Bomb)
    Ma'Curi - lvl 65/65/65 (Gigaspear, Megaspear, Gigaspear, Attack 1.5x)

This team will have high physical damage output from Suoh & Ma'Curi. Sheena will have lower attack stat, but will have 5 attacking skills. Sheena one skill is a heal all based off damage, which will be increased by 50% from A'misandra. Zafitte has Giga Regen which will heal for 1k each turn with the 50% increase in healing. A'misandra will block healing in Area 2 (bad luck for PvP people).

I own 0 dark mages, 0 ice mages, 0 lightning mages, 1 fire mage (bahamut).

PSN id - kickyoass1
    PaD id - 346,240,298
    Marvel FF - Lil bill12
  • Options
    edited November 2014
    Finally pulled myself a Sheena from coins. Now saving money until I unlock all jobs. So overjoyed I get to do more chapter
    Not sure if she is worth leveling, but I suppose a status remover might come in handy someday.

@kick_04 if you haven't beaten it yet:
    I just leveled my teams on my way to the end. You can certainly get by the bosses with some low level party members.
    Kusach's revive is helpful if you are playing that way though.

38thDoe on
    38thDoE on steam
    🦀🦑🦀🦑🦀🦑🦀🦑🦀🦑🦀🦑🦀