As was foretold, we've added advertisements to the forums! If you have questions, or if you encounter any bugs, please visit this thread: https://forums.penny-arcade.com/discussion/240191/forum-advertisement-faq-and-reports-thread/

Line Killin' iPad game suggestion thread.

MickeyDMickeyD I'm someplace where I don't know where I am.Registered User regular
Hi everyone.
As everybody who attended last year's Pax Aus knows, line waits were a bit of a killer, I personally enjoyed a good iPad game or two to pass the time and I wanted to get some suggestions to load up on for this year.
I generally dont play games on my iPad so nothing is too common/stupid to suggest!
I'm particuarly keen on the type of game that can be played by 2 players, last year I played a lot of Risk and Zombie dice with a mate who came with me.

Thanks everyone and looking forward to seeing you all there!

You WILL need your hand to angle it in properly, especially the first time.

^ A piece of advice I wish i'd gotten.

• JazzyJazzy Melbourne, AustraliaRegistered User regular
    Star Realms on each device. It's like Star Wars meets Magic the Gathering. Very good.

Moon Wizard.
  • Ax0rAx0r Registered User regular
    Spaceteam!
    Played over and adhoc wifi network or bluetooth, cross compatible with iOS and android devices. Works on phones and tablets.
    Up to 4 people shout gibberish instructions at each other, trying to follow said instructions with all sort of distractors going on on screen. Hilarious fun.

• fishfishmonkeyhatfishfishmonkeyhat Freelance Pin Man Newcastle, AustraliaRegistered User regular