As was foretold, we've added advertisements to the forums! If you have questions, or if you encounter any bugs, please visit this thread: https://forums.penny-arcade.com/discussion/240191/forum-advertisement-faq-and-reports-thread/
Options

PS4 /and/ Xbone Carrying Case?

Giggles_FunsworthGiggles_Funsworth Blight on DiscourseBay Area SprawlRegistered User regular
Hello. I am traveling a fair amount for work these days, and I also bounce between my place and my girlfriend's dad's place on almost at least a weekly basis. When I travel I generally like to bring one of my consoles to supplement the Windows partition on my Macbook loaded all up with Steam and whatnot. It is kind of clumsy packing my stuff into the box it came from or dropping it in my bag all loose. I've found plenty of carrying cases that are specifically for one or the other, but not too many that fit both adequately despite the similar form factor.

Qualifiers:
  • Needs nice padded pockets with room for at least two controllers and a spot for cables otherwise I might as well just get a laptop bag.
  • Not a backpack. I already have a bag that gets mounted on my back when I travel that contains my work kit. Shoulder strap with the bag hanging off my side or just a handle from which I hold it at my side are acceptable form factors for this luggage.
  • Double plus cool: A pocket that would fit the Wii U gamepad, but that isn't really expected that thing is freaking weird.

Thanks in advance everybody.