As was foretold, we've added advertisements to the forums! If you have questions, or if you encounter any bugs, please visit this thread: https://forums.penny-arcade.com/discussion/240191/forum-advertisement-faq-and-reports-thread/
Options

[Warframe] Now with Broma, the magic dragon

• Options
    ringswraithringswraith Registered User regular
    Tipedo is a mastery rank 4 weapon. I remember as it was being featured on the market when I first started. :)

• Options
    KelorKelor Registered User regular
    Weighing in at Mastery Rank 3.......

maxresdefault.jpg

I went from a Cronus to this and it was life changing.

Mostly because using a tiny little sword looked weird on my Rhino so I went looking for the biggest sword I could find, but you go from babby damage to real man damage instantly.

Also you can buy the BP off the marketplace.

• Options
    Commander ZoomCommander Zoom Registered User regular
    edited January 2015
    Today's moment of perfect beauty, brought to you by Digital Extremes, Hanna-Barbera and Winamp:

Me and three other Tenno, cutting our way through a ship full of Grineer at the usual dead run, when this pops up on 'shuffle':

"Meet George Jetson!"

Commander Zoom on
  • Options
    AnzekayAnzekay Registered User regular
    I've been working on getting a Gram, since a friend of mine told me it's one of the highest damage melee weapons you can get.

And it does look pretty sweet.

• Options
    FiendishrabbitFiendishrabbit Registered User regular
    Anzekay wrote: »
    I've been working on getting a Gram, since a friend of mine told me it's one of the highest damage melee weapons you can get.

And it does look pretty sweet.

High melee damage. Yes.
    Generally outperformed by the Galatine (especially now with the 120% slash mod). Also Yes.

"The western world sips from a poisonous cocktail: Polarisation, populism, protectionism and post-truth"
    -Antje Jackelén, Archbishop of the Church of Sweden
  • Options
    DarmakDarmak RAGE vympyvvhyc vyctyvyRegistered User regular
    My favorite melee weapon is the glaive prime, followed by the dual cleavers with the justice blades mod. One does great damage and lets me throw it and explode groups of things and looks badass, the other does high crit damage and procs blast damage, heals me 25%, and temporarily increases my armor by 25%

JtgVX0H.png
  • Options
    HerothHeroth Registered User regular
    Man the Grineer refuse to drop serration mods...

Been having a blast at this... got my Zephyr after a butt load of farming and Citizenkain/ken (sorry! forgot your full name) dragged my through a bunch of tower IV runs, also netted like 700k+ in credits which has helped *alot* in the weapon/frame building venture...

Glaive prime is my favourite melee weapon so far, just super all around fun.

As my next 'goal' i was thinking of building a Dera but they are very expensive... costing a forma and two fieldron, are they worth it?

1Gn4PNI.png
  • Options
    cB557cB557 voOOP Registered User regular
    edited January 2015
    Heroth wrote: »

Been having a blast at this... got my Zephyr after a butt load of farming and Citizenkain/ken (sorry! forgot your full name) dragged my through a bunch of tower IV runs, also netted like 700k+ in credits which has helped *alot* in the weapon/frame building venture...

As my next 'goal' i was thinking of building a Dera but they are very expensive... costing a forma and two fieldron, are they worth it?
    The Dera isn't super killy, but it's a fun weapon. If you like high accuracy non-hitscan weapons like I do, go for it.

cB557 on
  • Options
    My Dual Ethers just finished so I've been trying them out. Basically ploughed through several missions using them alone, really liking them so far. It helps that I found a Dual Swords stance mod yesterday so that's been pretty cool.

I have everything I need for my Valkyr frame now, except the credits. Guess I'll just keep running through missions to try and get enough.

• Options
    Would anyone mind helping me farm some mutagen samples tonight? And some neural sensors?

I bought the Phage BP from the dojo 'coz I want to try it out, it looks fun. But I need the above to craft it. :)

• Options
    My Dual Ethers just finished so I've been trying them out. Basically ploughed through several missions using them alone, really liking them so far. It helps that I found a Dual Swords stance mod yesterday so that's been pretty cool.

I have everything I need for my Valkyr frame now, except the credits. Guess I'll just keep running through missions to try and get enough.

Do Alerts, if you can. Chances are you'll get a full group, and the Alerts typically reward extra credits.

• Options
    dav3ybdav3yb Registered User regular
    So is there a group of people here that do T4 void runs a decent amount? I'd really like to get more defense and survivals for some of the missing frame pieces I need, mainly loki.

Almost had a group for t4 defense, but the guy hosting wanted corrosive projection on everyone, and the other 2 in the group were like "what's corrosive projection?" it's awesome when people don't read.

PSN: daveyb1337 || XBL: dav3yb360 || Steam: dav3yb || Switch: SW-5274-1897-8495 || 3DS FC: 2079-7419-8843
  • Options
    Caulk Bite 6Caulk Bite 6 One of the multitude of Dans infesting this place Registered User regular
    edited January 2015
    there is a alad v coordinate up at the Cupid, Uranus infestation right now.

Nothing to see here, any supposed infestation is nowhere to be seen.

Caulk Bite 6 on
    jnij103vqi2i.png
  • Options
    Caulk Bite 6Caulk Bite 6 One of the multitude of Dans infesting this place Registered User regular
    Heroth wrote: »

Dera's neat. it's definitely a pewpew gun, though not great for killing things, it gets the job done.

as for serration, I have a spare on me. let me know when you plan on being on next, and I'll pass it along

jnij103vqi2i.png
  • Options
    Also, aside from the mutagen samples/neural sensors, if anyone else is really bored and wouldn't mind helping me get the prints for Trinity and, would greatly appreciate it. :D

• Options
    dporowskidporowski Registered User regular
    How much duration am I going to want to stuff on a Loki before Invis becomes fun? More or less than I've stuffed on my Nova? I think I put a Loki in the oven so Rescue missions would be less annoying. (I hate Rescue missions.)

• Options
    Also, aside from the mutagen samples/neural sensors, if anyone else is really bored and wouldn't mind helping me get the prints for Trinity and, would greatly appreciate it. :D

I still need her helmet, so that's a thing I'll be in on, probably.

jnij103vqi2i.png
  • Options
    Citizen KupoCitizen Kupo In between here and thereRegistered User regular
    dporowski wrote: »
    How much duration am I going to want to stuff on a Loki before Invis becomes fun? More or less than I've stuffed on my Nova? I think I put a Loki in the oven so Rescue missions would be less annoying. (I hate Rescue missions.)

Depends on what you want to do with him, I suppose. If you want permastealth Loki, just cram in as much duration as possible, with Energy Siphon and whatever efficiency you can manage as well.

steam_sig.png
  • Options

Depends on what you want to do with him, I suppose. If you want permastealth Loki, just cram in as much duration as possible, with Energy Siphon and whatever efficiency you can manage as well.

That's what I was thinking, stealth with a rocket hammer, as I don't think ranged gets the damage bonus.

There's other things you can do with him? I thought the whole deal was permastealth?

• Options
    Citizen KupoCitizen Kupo In between here and thereRegistered User regular
    edited January 2015

That's what I was thinking, stealth with a rocket hammer, as I don't think ranged gets the damage bonus.

There's other things you can do with him? I thought the whole deal was permastealth?

There's the permastealth, yeah. But I honestly prefer his other main build, specializing in Radial Disarm, because it's arguably the strongest ability in the game. It mostly amounts to putting in Stretch, Overextended, Fleeting Expertise, and Streamline if you wanna get max efficiency if you don't have or don't want to use the submarine hat (though I wouldn't blame you if you didn't, thing's damn ugly, and has nothing on the Swindle helmet). Beyond that's personal preference. Here's my build for it to give an idea of what to shoot for.
    gu9bw46pvruc.jpg

Even with the duration hit from the maxed FE, I still get just under 12 seconds or so of invisibility (roughly 8 with regular Continuity instead of the primed version). And with the Irradiating Disarm augment, RD also acts as a spammable version of Nyx's Chaos, except it's arguably even better since enemies will be missing their guns, so they can't go back to shooting you when they're done beating the tar out of each other. Natural Talent reduces the lengthy cast animation, and even lets your invisibility act as a sort of escape tool, since Loki doesn't spend so long waving his arms around.

Citizen Kupo on
    steam_sig.png
  • Options
    edited January 2015
    Man, I really need to grab an Overextended. My Nyx needs it too.

I'll have to try that too; I mostly have been after the stealth because I just HATE the whole warden thing, and these Rescue missions are between me and sticking an extractor on Saturn. :p

dporowski on
  • Options
    GrimnirGrimnir Registered User regular
    Darmak wrote: »
    Well, that event was a lot harder than expected. Every attempt last night either failed quickly or bugged/lagged out at the end. I get on this morning and I had two smooth runs. It was an odd group with me as a Rhino, one Ember Prime, one Mesa, and one Ash. The Ash and I ran ahead and meleed the shit out of everything and drew their fire while the other two stayed with the rover. Since every time I closed with the nullys dropped my iron skin I made sure to stack armor, health and shields before the mission and it really seemed to help since I didn't go down once.

My group had some luck with a Nyx with max range bubbling on the rover after popping a shield flier from Cephalon Suda to keep its shields restored/rover moving. Then the 3 remaining just ran ahead and cleared. Nyx popped energy restore consumables when there was space to keep the bubble up and the team going. Sooo many nullifiers for just throwing weapons. Saw some heroic suicide runs for the good of the group.

• Options
    DarmakDarmak RAGE vympyvvhyc vyctyvyRegistered User regular
    Grimnir wrote: »
    Darmak wrote: »
    Well, that event was a lot harder than expected. Every attempt last night either failed quickly or bugged/lagged out at the end. I get on this morning and I had two smooth runs. It was an odd group with me as a Rhino, one Ember Prime, one Mesa, and one Ash. The Ash and I ran ahead and meleed the shit out of everything and drew their fire while the other two stayed with the rover. Since every time I closed with the nullys dropped my iron skin I made sure to stack armor, health and shields before the mission and it really seemed to help since I didn't go down once.

My group had some luck with a Nyx with max range bubbling on the rover after popping a shield flier from Cephalon Suda to keep its shields restored/rover moving. Then the 3 remaining just ran ahead and cleared. Nyx popped energy restore consumables when there was space to keep the bubble up and the team going. Sooo many nullifiers for just throwing weapons. Saw some heroic suicide runs for the good of the group.

Yeah, I eventually switched to a Nyx and it was trivial after that. I think I finished it 6 times total after helping clanmates and friends run it

JtgVX0H.png
  • Options
    EnigEnig a.k.a. Ansatz Registered User regular
    edited January 2015
    If you need credits a good option is to run Seimeni on Ceres (leave at wave 5 checkpoint). Takes a few minutes (can take as little as 2-3 mins if you join a game that is already at wave 3 or 4) and you get a large chunk of credits. It's fairly popular so you can usually run it over and over. Because you only go to wave 5 it is also somewhat easier than the level range would suggest.

The tax is currently reasonable leaving you with 18k per run, but if the tax increases then this will no longer be as nice. The tax on Seimeni has been pretty low (or even zero) recently though.

Enig on
    ibpFhR6PdsPw80.png
    Steam (Ansatz) || GW2 officer (Ansatz.6498)
  • Options
    I don't think I have access to Ceres yet, just got the 4 early planets. I think I just need to rank up a bit more first?

• Options
    I don't think I have access to Ceres yet, just got the 4 early planets. I think I just need to rank up a bit more first?

You unlock more locations by getting nav info from defeating bosses on prior locations.

At some point I need to stick to a frame and go through all the missions on a planet and go through them all. It's just so much fun doing all these other things though...

Looked up where to get mutagen samples, and wiki says derelicts and Eris. I don't believe I have access to that.

And Trinity stuff drops on Phobos, which I don't believe I have, either... ^^;

• Options
    edited January 2015

You unlock more locations by getting nav info from defeating bosses on prior locations.

At some point I need to stick to a frame and go through all the missions on a planet and go through them all. It's just so much fun doing all these other things though...

Looked up where to get mutagen samples, and wiki says derelicts and Eris. I don't believe I have access to that.

And Trinity stuff drops on Phobos, which I don't believe I have, either... ^^;

you can also get the full mutagen masses from infestations that list them as a battle pay (usually minimum 3 visits).

Caulk Bite 6 on
    jnij103vqi2i.png
  • Options
    LilleDjevelLilleDjevel Registered User regular

You can ask one of the vets for a taxi there. I tend to run that mission alot.

Grass Grows,
    Birds Fly,
    'til there's Fire in the Sky...

steam_sig.png
  • Options
    So apparently I've been killing metric tons of Grineer, 'coz last night I was marked for death by the Grustrag Three.

Which terrified me. I know most folks here think these things are no big deal, but I'm not most folks. /shrug

Anyway. Got into a defense on Helene, Saturn. One other player was with me. My screen starts to distort. I'm all "Well, great."

I only saw one of them. He spawned right next to the thing we're defending, facing it. All I heard was "I'm bored..." and the mission immediately failed.

Mind, I wasn't killed. Neither was the other player, IIRC. It's as if we failed because our defense target got destroyed.

And when I "respawned" on my ship, no communication about having that Grustrag Bolt on me. Even went right into another Helene with the same other player and won after 10 (or was it 15) rounds.

/confused

Do these marks go away? How?

• Options
    NEO|PhyteNEO|Phyte They follow the stars, bound together. Strands in a braid till the end.Registered User regular
    You only get the bolt if they down you and slap the bolt on.

As for marks, yes they go away, not sure if it requires one or the other side to be defeated or just that they turn up. You can check on your active deathmarks by looking at your profile.

It was that somehow, from within the derelict-horror, they had learned a way to see inside an ugly, broken thing... And take away its pain.
    Warframe/Steam: NFyt
  • Options
    General_ArmchairGeneral_Armchair Registered User regular
    Honestly you want to be marked. The assassins can drop some good loot, but you have to run the gauntlet of a double rng wall to get it (poor assassin spawn rate, poor loot drop rate).

Best to stay marked 24/7 to increase your odds of cashing in.

3DS Friend Code:
    Armchair: 4098-3704-2012
  • Options
    I wouldn't mind maybe if I were a bit more skilled and wasn't leveling up some MK1 weapons to toss away later. :D

I've looked and can't seem to find this info: If I just want to buy all the syndicate's starting sigils, do they all cost credits only? How much?

(reading the wiki) This is kinda confusing. It almost makes it sound like it's possible to rank up all the syndicates more or less together, though I'm pretty sure I won't have the patience to figure that out.

Do you only earn/lose standing with a syndicate if wearing one of their sigils?

• Options
    edited January 2015
    I'm currently written off for two of them (at least first rank with the other four). I'll remedy that as soon as I have a decent buffer for the syndicates they're opposed to.

Caulk Bite 6 on
    jnij103vqi2i.png
  • Options
    edited January 2015
    And yes, you can only earn/lose ranking while wearing sigils.

Also when doing syndicate missions.

Caulk Bite 6 on
    jnij103vqi2i.png
  • Options
    tastydonutstastydonuts Registered User regular
    Haha, just now there was an alert in Puck, Uranus. But I'm locked out of that location.

THANK YOU, THANK YOU.

I'll be here all week.

“I used to draw, hard to admit that I used to draw...”
  • Options
    Hahnsoo1Hahnsoo1 Make Ready. We Hunt.Registered User regular
    I wouldn't mind maybe if I were a bit more skilled and wasn't leveling up some MK1 weapons to toss away later. :D

I've looked and can't seem to find this info: If I just want to buy all the syndicate's starting sigils, do they all cost credits only? How much?

(reading the wiki) This is kinda confusing. It almost makes it sound like it's possible to rank up all the syndicates more or less together, though I'm pretty sure I won't have the patience to figure that out.
    While it is possible to level multiple factions (more than 2), that doesn't mean that it's worth it to do so. It only costs credits to buy all the starting sigils, so go ahead and do it (something like 10k? I'm on PS4, so I have no idea). Then, even if you change your mind and want to progress with a different faction later on, you won't be locked out completely.

The lockouts for higher levels of the factions will include ridiculous things like potatoes and Prime parts (not to mention literally millions of credits), so you probably won't want to max out more than a couple of the factions anyway.

8i1dt37buh2m.png
  • Options
    Hahnsoo1 wrote: »

While it is possible to level multiple factions (more than 2), that doesn't mean that it's worth it to do so. It only costs credits to buy all the starting sigils, so go ahead and do it (something like 10k? I'm on PS4, so I have no idea). Then, even if you change your mind and want to progress with a different faction later on, you won't be locked out completely.

The lockouts for higher levels of the factions will include ridiculous things like potatoes and Prime parts (not to mention literally millions of credits), so you probably won't want to max out more than a couple of the factions anyway.

Very good point- I'd forgotten about the stuff required to progress to the next rank.

• Options
    HerothHeroth Registered User regular
    edited January 2015
    @Caulk Bite 6‌ Gave me a serration! i somehow feel less useless now... thanks again.

Was able to get two invasions done that offered Fieldron so i've got them sorted for the Dera! so just need a forma... now i'm going to hunt for some mutagen mass for a phage.

Heroth on
    1Gn4PNI.png
  • Options
    General_ArmchairGeneral_Armchair Registered User regular
    edited January 2015
    Honestly the potatoes/prime parts/credits aren't the big deal in the long run. You can master at least 4 factions with enough reputation points. The problem is the HUGE efficiency loss you take having to spend most of your reputation points playing damage control as you ever so slowly accumulate a profit for 4 factions. Considering how DE loves to ratchet up the grind levels these days, I don't think trying to master that many factions is viable.

I think the only sane ways to work with the syndicates are to:

*Level up a syndicate and its ally (ex: Red veil/Steel Merridian)
    *Level up allied syndicates and common neutral third party (EX: Suda/Arbiters + Steel Merridian or Perrin/Loka + Red Veil)
    *Level up two syndicates that have neutral feelings towards one another (EX: New loka and Arbiters of Hexis).

That way your work only ever adds to your reputation total. At worst, you lose out on potential freebie reputation from allied gains.

Ask around in clan chat/this thread/or even trade chat to get the rewards from the syndicates that are hostile to you. Odds are that someone can work out a trade.

General_Armchair on
    3DS Friend Code:
    Armchair: 4098-3704-2012
  • Options
    so, I was dinking around with mods, and realised I had a lot of duplicate trash mods (some weren't trash, but I still had a bunch). one go through with the sell mods function and I'm now about 130,000 creds richer.

some of those, I had stacks of 20-50+.

jnij103vqi2i.png
This discussion has been closed.