As was foretold, we've added advertisements to the forums! If you have questions, or if you encounter any bugs, please visit this thread: https://forums.penny-arcade.com/discussion/240191/forum-advertisement-faq-and-reports-thread/
Options

Reveal Knob's embarrassing repressed fetishes in the [Indie Games] thread

• Options
    SimBenSimBen Hodor? Hodor Hodor.Registered User regular
    AtomicTofu wrote: »

Impossible. Episode 3 only came out what, 6 months ago?

sig.gif
  • Options
    Magic PinkMagic Pink Tur-Boner-Fed Registered User regular
    edited October 2014
    SimBen wrote: »
    Magic Pink wrote: »
    You can trust me
    1467188_10151683433780895_983949566_n.jpg?oh=24f209fc91cc1cf56e91abbe581d211e&oe=54E7738D&__gda__=1425125056_d096cacc6010a8f3be7ca01539bc7eb4

Look how trustworthy I look.

for a bit that picture made you look like you had no arms and I was all

oh how can he post much less play frog fractions that's amazing

Or hold that spoon. Truly I am a wizard.

look you

the picture's big enough that you don't see the bottom half get it

you are armless and that's the way things are goimng to have to be

now go back to being a brave example to other armless mexicans

Magic Pink on
  • Options
    Speed RacerSpeed Racer Scritch scratch scritch scratch scritch scratch scritch scratch scritch scratch scritch scratch scritch scratch scritch scratch scritch scratch scritch scratch scritch scratch scritch scratchRegistered User regular
    I hope the frog fractions guy just never makes ff2

Just blows the money on drugs and keeps telling people that they haven't found the game yet

• Options
    KwoaruKwoaru Confident Smirk Flawless Golden PecsRegistered User regular
    I hope the frog fractions guy just never makes ff2

Just blows the money on drugs and keeps telling people that they haven't found the game yet

He obviously donates some of the money to every kickstarter game he thinks looks good, and thus every game is frog fractions 2

2x39jD4.jpg
  • Options
    Speed RacerSpeed Racer Scritch scratch scritch scratch scritch scratch scritch scratch scritch scratch scritch scratch scritch scratch scritch scratch scritch scratch scritch scratch scritch scratch scritch scratchRegistered User regular
    No way I don't want him to even technically fulfill the terms of the kickstarter

I want this to be a Easter egg hunt where he doesn't bother to hide the eggs

• Options
    TankHammerTankHammer Atlanta Ghostbuster Atlanta, GARegistered User regular
    AtomicTofu wrote: »

Impossible. Episode 3 only came out what, 6 months ago?

Wow, I actually had no idea episode 3 came out. I figured someone would have posted about it in the Kentucky Route Zero thread which I keep bookmarked for just that reason.

I assumed it was still on indefinite hiatus.

I guess I have the perfect game to amuse myself on Hallow's Eve Eve tonight.

• Options
    Episode 3 is amazing

Like, as great as 1 and 2 are

3 blows them out of the water

• Options
    miscellaneousinsanitymiscellaneousinsanity grass grows, birds fly, sun shines, and brother, i hurt peopleRegistered User regular
    i'm gonna wait for all the episodes to come out before i boot up KR03, but has anyone tried calling that number?

uc3ufTB.png
  • Options
    i'm gonna wait for all the episodes to come out before i boot up KR03, but has anyone tried calling that number?

i'm on it right now

you should call it

it is a kentucky route zero side-game in the form of a phone tree

• Options
    I followed the phone tree and got into a situation where i said that i'm holding a snake and don't remember why

they gave me an extension to call back at, which i'm supposed to call and do my best to explain everything i can remember up to the point where things get hazy

• Options
    BalefuegoBalefuego Registered User regular
    Binding of Isaac is going to be free on PS+ next month

[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Options
    TheySlashThemTheySlashThem Registered User regular
    so PS+ is getting a free game right when that game is released?

has that happened before?

• Options
    AtomicTofuAtomicTofu She's a straight-up supervillain, yo Registered User regular
    Yeah, a few times. PS4 version of Don't Starve, off the top of my head

• Options
    Vann DirasVann Diras Registered User regular
    Pretty much every month now, pix the cat was also brand new to the store when it released on ps+

• Options
    DiarmuidDiarmuid Amazing Meatball Registered User regular
    Most of the PS4 plus games have been on or pretty close to release.

I think it's pretty obvious why.

• Options
    DoobhDoobh She/Her, Ace Pan/Bisexual 8-) What's up, bootlickers?Registered User regular
    I'm just waiting for Frog Factions 3 to be released

it would be the ultimate coup

Miss me? Find me on:

Twitch (I stream most days of the week)
    Twitter (mean leftist discourse)
  • Options
    Duke 2.0Duke 2.0 Time Trash Cat Registered User regular
    I dunno how small a studio needs to be to consider Indie, but Guns of Icarus released a recent patch allowing for automatic matchmaking. Makes entering a game much easier, with a beefed up tutorial for new players.

And it's only four bucks on this sale, so give multiplayer airship battles a try

VRXwDW7.png
  • Options
    Then FF3 has the key to find FF2

once it's found, you realize it's been there since August 2014

sig.gif
  • Options
    StiltsStilts Registered User regular
    Kentucky Route Zero is Frog Fractions 2.

Think about it.

IKknkhU.gif
  • Options
    chiasaur11chiasaur11 Never doubt a raccoon. Do you think it's trademarked?Registered User regular
    edited October 2014
    Stilts wrote: »
    Kentucky Route Zero is Frog Fractions 2.

Think about it.

But it stars Conway. I thought that meant it was Gunpoint 2.

chiasaur11 on
  • Options
    MaddocMaddoc I'm Bobbin Threadbare, are you my mother? Registered User regular
    It's cyclical

Gunpoint is actually Frog Fractions 3

• Options
    chiasaur11chiasaur11 Never doubt a raccoon. Do you think it's trademarked?Registered User regular
    Maddoc wrote: »
    It's cyclical

Gunpoint is actually Frog Fractions 3

That's why Conway can jump so high!

Tua consilia omnia nobis clariora sunt quam lux!

• Options
    ThetherooThetheroo Registered User regular
    Prey 2 is Frog Fractions 2

• Options
    BahamutZEROBahamutZERO Registered User regular
    half life 3 is frog fractions 0

BahamutZERO.gif
  • Options
    VeldrinVeldrin Sham bam bamina Registered User regular
    Don't buy into the futurist deception.

Frog Fractions 2, like the Messiah, has come and gone.

• Options
    nicopernicusnicopernicus Registered User regular
    I'm very excited to play Binding of Isaac. I haven't yet. Also Volgaar is going to be free on games with gold with the Xbone. I had a great time watching Brad Shoemaker play that.

• Options
    KhavallKhavall British ColumbiaRegistered User regular
    Paranautical activity is Frog Fractions II.

It's all an ARG

• Options
    Cilla BlackCilla Black Priscilla!!! Registered User regular
    The new game from the To The Moon devs apparently comes out next friday.

It's called A Bird's Story

I will be buying it instantly

• Options
    EtchwartsEtchwarts Eyes Up Registered User regular
    The new game from the To The Moon devs apparently comes out next friday.

It's called A Bird's Story

I will be buying it instantly

This is the one that's a prequel-type thing, right?

• Options
    WiseManTobesWiseManTobes Registered User regular
    Well since internet borked to my Ps3, looks like it's time to test out Dungeon of the Endless, was trying to wait to skype call screen share the first attempts with a buddy, but he's no where to be found, anyone want to see me possibly (probably) die hilariously and horribly in this game?

Steam! Battlenet:Wisemantobes#1508
  • Options
    InquisitorInquisitor Registered User regular
    I tried playing Frog Fractions but got to a point where I needed like a million energy to proceed and lost interest and played something else.

Dungeon of the Endless is neat so far, it seems to have a lot of stuff going on.

• Options
    Bluedude152Bluedude152 Registered User regular
    Inquisitor wrote: »
    I tried playing Frog Fractions but got to a point where I needed like a million energy to proceed and lost interest and played something else.

Dungeon of the Endless is neat so far, it seems to have a lot of stuff going on.

You were so close

p0a2ody6sqnt.jpg
  • Options
    Inquisitor wrote: »

You got to the point where you needed to think outside the box.

sig.gif
  • Options
    ArtreusArtreus I'm a wizard And that looks fucked upRegistered User regular
    Fyndir wrote: »
    100% of what I know about frog fractions is the content of this thread so far.

It has not made me want to play it at all.

The reason people are being oblique about it is because a large chunk of what makes that game special is discovering it for yourself. Having somebody just tell you what that game is and what goes on in it really takes away some of the magic.

Though yeah it is hard to appreciate a game when everybody keeps clamoring about how amazing it is. It's just a bunch of people wanting to share a good thing with other people. And that just kind of builds up into something that ends up turning people away, which is unfortunate

http://atlanticus.tumblr.com/ PSN: Atlanticus 3DS: 1590-4692-3954 Steam: Artreus
  • Options
    ChincymcchillaChincymcchilla Registered User regular
    I totally appreciate what frog fractions does but quit at the text adventure part because I found it too obtuse

I have a podcast about Power Rangers:Teenagers With Attitude | TWA Facebook Group
  • Options
    If you get to that part you've seen the best the game has to offer anyway. The rest is just let's throw silly shit at the wall until we get bored. The last sequence in particular is pretty dull.

sig.gif
  • Options
    Mr. GMr. G Registered User regular
    The Trial of Frogford T. Fractions is the peak of that game

6F32U1X.png
  • Options
    InquisitorInquisitor Registered User regular
    Okay this phone for Kentucky Route Zero is awesome, I will have to mess around with it more when I have some time.

Tempted to call the actual number tonight at Halloween with friends.

• Options
    HobnailHobnail Registered User regular
    I think I am too lame for Frog Fractions, I can't bring myself to play it long enough for weird stuff to happen

Broke as fuck in the style of the times. Gratitude is all that can return on your generosity.

https://www.paypal.me/hobnailtaylor
  • Options
    ChincymcchillaChincymcchilla Registered User regular
    Hobnail wrote: »
    I think I am too lame for Frog Fractions, I can't bring myself to play it long enough for weird stuff to happen

It... takes like 5 minutes

I have a podcast about Power Rangers:Teenagers With Attitude | TWA Facebook Group
This discussion has been closed.