As was foretold, we've added advertisements to the forums! If you have questions, or if you encounter any bugs, please visit this thread: https://forums.penny-arcade.com/discussion/240191/forum-advertisement-faq-and-reports-thread/
Options

Singularity Satans 2014

• Options
    DHS OdiumDHS Odium Registered User regular
    I really need to hang out with Stale. Gotta get the Atlanta crew together at some point.

Wii U: DHS-Odium // Live: DHS Odium // PSN: DHSOdium // Steam: dhsykes // 3DS: 0318-6615-5294
  • Options
    Goose!Goose! That's me, honey Show me the way home, honeyRegistered User regular
    I went with a 500GB SSD because I found a good deal

• Options
    GoatmonGoatmon Companion of Kess Registered User regular
    didn't you get a link to a wishlist in the PM?

Naturally, but I like having a more detailed post so I know what NOT to do.

Like, how Zonugal last year who mentioned he was lactose intolerant.

Which is kind of relevant!

Switch Friend Code: SW-6680-6709-4204

• Options
    Brovid HasselsmofBrovid Hasselsmof [Growling historic on the fury road] Registered User regular
    Go post stalking?

• Options
    lonelyahavalonelyahava Call me Ahava ~~She/Her~~ Move to New ZealandRegistered User regular
  • Options
    DirtyDirtyVagrantDirtyDirtyVagrant Registered User regular
    Well whoever got plut literally cannot post stalk by virtue of plut's username being a period and screwing up their profile page.

Speaking of which, she hasn't posted in a while.

• Options
    SporkAndrewSporkAndrew Registered User, ClubPA regular
    Plut is the easiest person in the world to shop for. You can't go wrong with an industrial pallet of kinder eggs

The one about the fucking space hairdresser and the cowboy. He's got a tinfoil pal and a pedal bin
  • Options
    RankenphileRankenphile Passersby were amazed by the unusually large amounts of blood.Registered User, Moderator mod
    Got home last night to find another package waiting for me. Didn't order anything, so maybe this was another Satan gift?

Turns out? Oh shit yeah it is.

Today I start the first weekend I've had in months with a ridiculously delicious cup of coffee, courtesy of my brand new Aero Press.

Satan fucking rules, you guys.

Hail Satan erry day.

8406wWN.png
  • Options
    GoatmonGoatmon Companion of Kess Registered User regular
    Hail Satan!

Switch Friend Code: SW-6680-6709-4204

• Options
    AbracadanielAbracadaniel Registered User regular
    Got home last night to find another package waiting for me. Didn't order anything, so maybe this was another Satan gift?

Turns out? Oh shit yeah it is.

Today I start the first weekend I've had in months with a ridiculously delicious cup of coffee, courtesy of my brand new Aero Press.

Satan fucking rules, you guys.

Hail Satan erry day.

Aeropress is baller as hell.

ProTip: Inverted Method. It will change your coffee game.

• Options
    It also adds a fun sense of danger to your morning coffee making ritual!

• Options
    PsykomaPsykoma Registered User regular
    Lindsay's got a great voice.

• Options
    MorivethMoriveth BREAKDOWN BREAKDOWN BREAKDOWN BREAKDOWNRegistered User regular
    I still get coffee from a Keurig

forgive me, coffee magistrates

• Options
    StaleStale Registered User regular
    So do I Mori

easysig2.jpg
  • Options
    SheriSheri Resident Fluffer My Living RoomRegistered User regular
    It also adds a fun sense of danger to your morning coffee making ritual!

Read that as "morning coffee mating ritual" and didn't bat an eyelash cuz it's Dan

• Options
    StraightziStraightzi Here we may reign secure, and in my choice, To reign is worth ambition though in HellRegistered User regular
    My coffee still comes from a shitty French press I got as a gift

I like, hand grind my beans and shit, but I'm still using this dumb thing

• Options
    TallahasseerielTallahasseeriel Registered User regular
    What is wrong with a French press?

• Options
    Brovid HasselsmofBrovid Hasselsmof [Growling historic on the fury road] Registered User regular
    I drink cheap instant coffee. I honestly can't tell much difference between that and the good stuff.

• Options
    VeldrinVeldrin Sham bam bamina Registered User regular
    I only drink cheap flavoured milk that pretends to be sweetened coffee.

• Options
    Veldrin let us leave these coffee snobs and go on a cheap date to the crappiest coffee shop.

• Options
    To Starbucks!

• Options
    Oh wait dang you said cheap

uh

uhh

• Options
    JimBobtheMonkeyJimBobtheMonkey Registered User regular
    Apologies for being late with posting. Warcraft has taken up much of my time, and I'm not much for talking about myself.
    Hello Satan!
    I tried to put as many things on my Amazon wishlist as I could think of to give you several options. I have a ps3 and an xbox360 but those are mostly used as media servers any more. I'd like to get a ps4 some day, but that is a low priority for me. The only games I've played lately are WoW and minecraft. While games on steam would be appreciated, I can't seem to make myself play multiple games at the same time so there's a good chance they wouldn't be touched for a while.

The only sport I follow is football, and my favorite team is Kansas State University. Any team merch, or just purple things in general would be nice. I like to cook, but I have a small kitchen so any tools or gadgets should keep that in mind. I live in a small town in Kansas, so local or "exotic" spices and ingredients would be neat. I also like to make stuff and I'm pretty sure my brother is going to get me a new saw for Christmas, but there are plenty of other gaps in my toolbox.

I have a cat that's just over a year old. She would love some new toys to play with, and I'll make sure she helps unwrap whatever gift you feel bestowing upon us.

I haven't read many comics, but I would enjoy some. I put Cards Against Humanity on my list, but I would appreciate any time of party type games like that.

I uh, guess that's it. Please feel free to go off list, there are so many things out there that I don't even know of that would be amazing, and I know you'll do just fine.

• Options
    MorivethMoriveth BREAKDOWN BREAKDOWN BREAKDOWN BREAKDOWNRegistered User regular
    Why yes I will have some coffee with my sugar

Heh heh heh heh heh heh

• Options
    ceresceres When the last moon is cast over the last star of morning And the future has past without even a last desperate warningRegistered User, Moderator mod
    I have a keurig and I really liked it until I realized that k-cups are awful and leave a funny taste in the coffee, probably because of the manufacturing process. So I got a filter for it and was really enjoying drinking whatever kind of coffee I wanted from it, but cleaning the filter is kind of a hassle and I got out of the habit.

And it seems like all is dying, and would leave the world to mourn
  • Options
    SyphyreSyphyre A Dangerous Pastime Registered User regular
    I'm not a coffee drinker, so I learn so much from conversations like this. Literally, about the only thing I DO know is that some coffee tastes good, some tastes strong, and some tastes burnt.

• Options
    I bought my brother a coffee grinder for his birthday this year, thinking it would get used occasionally but not all the time because it is hassle. But I stayed at his for a couple of nights recently and when hunting for coffee I discovered he only buys beans now! He grinds all his own coffee and uses my gift constantly! It made me really happy! Until I realised that meant I had to grind my own beans to make my morning cup of coffee. Man what a pain in the arse.

• Options
    edited November 2014
    It isn't the sugar my brother adds to his coffee that gets me. (enough to create crystals on the bottom of his cup every time... But whatever)

It is the creamer.

Like okay if it were heavy cream or some kind of liquid creamer I might understand. But he adds non dairy powdered creamer until his coffee is white.

At that point I usually ask him why he didn't just have chocolate milk.

Tallahasseeriel on
  • Options
    MarathonMarathon Registered User regular
    I hardly ever drink coffee, and when I do cheap terrible gas station cappuccino is good enough.

I am the monster that walks amongst you.

• Options
    What about tea?

Earl Grey.

Hot.

• Options
    Tea is gross

• Options
    I say that knowing I am completely in the wrong. I have tried all different kinds of tea, and I've never liked the taste.

• Options
    edited November 2014
    Ain't nothin wrong with a French press, it's great for bringing out richer flavors in coffee since you're getting all the oils and solubules from the bean, but doesn't lend itself to the brighter flavors found in some beans and clarity of a paper-filtered coffee brewing method.

An Aeropress with a stainless steel filter is a great way to get a bit of both worlds. You get the richness of an immersion brew without the sediment.

Abracadaniel on
  • Options
    Raijin QuickfootRaijin Quickfoot I'm your Huckleberry YOU'RE NO DAISYRegistered User, ClubPA regular
    I can't drink coffee. It tastes terrible to me.

Like, you could put a drop of coffee into a delicious drink and it would ruin it for me.

Although I like coffee stouts so go figure.

• Options
    SheriSheri Resident Fluffer My Living RoomRegistered User regular
  • Options
    LalaboxLalabox Registered User regular
    I'm a big fan of coffee, but I've accepted that I'll always be crap at making it, and I'll have to satisfy my fix by going to cafés.

And, to be fair, I live on Sydney and you can hardly swing a cat without hitting a cafe that is at least somewhat decent.

• Options
    LalaboxLalabox Registered User regular
    I also just mostly drink cappuccinos, which is basically "giver a shot of coffee and then fill up the rest of the cup with frothy milk and chocolate powder".

Macchiatos are nice after meals, tho

• Options
    ToxTox I kill threads he/himRegistered User regular
    I put so much sugar in my coffee there's no point in drinking good stuff. For me its just a slight improvement over soda. And also warm.

Twitter! | Dilige, et quod vis fac
  • Options
    OkamiOkami On the internet nobody knows you're a dog. Nobody. Land of Ports, OreganoRegistered User regular
    The amount of sugar and creamer I put in coffee lessens the better the coffee is.

• Options
    BucketmanBucketman Call me SkraggRegistered User regular
    I have a Keurig and use the flavored creamers. I love the Chocolate Chip Cookie one thats out right now.

I'm the best at coffee.