As was foretold, we've added advertisements to the forums! If you have questions, or if you encounter any bugs, please visit this thread: https://forums.penny-arcade.com/discussion/240191/forum-advertisement-faq-and-reports-thread/
Options

Singularity Satans 2014

• Options
    Penguin IncarnatePenguin Incarnate King of Kafiristan Registered User regular
    I thought I got a second package from my Satan and then I realized that it was a package I had ordered previously. . . With my own Satan's gift inside.

• Options
    DirtyDirtyVagrantDirtyDirtyVagrant Registered User regular
    This is the third night since the package I sent was marked delivered, and still no post. I hope my satanee wasn't out of town or something.

• Options
    Goose!Goose! That's me, honey Show me the way home, honeyRegistered User regular
    edited November 2014
    Just in case I will make mention that A) I haven't sent anything and B) I haven't received anything. Yet.

Goose! on
  • Options
    It's not you, sorry. :T

• Options
    FyndirFyndir Registered User regular
    This is the third night since the package I sent was marked delivered, and still no post. I hope my satanee wasn't out of town or something.

Collect the chalks and draw the circle.

Summon the imps, I can't think of something that rhymes with circle.

• Options
    DaMoonRulzDaMoonRulz Mare ImbriumRegistered User regular
    Fyndir wrote: »

Collect the chalks and draw the circle.

Summon the imps, I can't think of something that rhymes with circle.
    steve-urkel-costume-1.jpg

3basnids3lf9.jpg

• Options
    PlatyPlaty Registered User regular
    do the Urkel

• Options
    PlatyPlaty Registered User regular
    Noooooooooo

Did we have the same idea, DMR

• Options
    DaMoonRulzDaMoonRulz Mare ImbriumRegistered User regular
    Horribly twisted minds think alike

3basnids3lf9.jpg

• Options
    SassoriSassori Registered User regular
    I'm always excited for the weekend after Thanksgiving because I think between Black Friday and Cyber Monday there will be a lot of gifts on their way to all the good little Satan worshippers.

I want to see them chains.

• Options
    StraightziStraightzi Here we may reign secure, and in my choice, To reign is worth ambition though in HellRegistered User regular
    Ain't nothin wrong with a French press, it's great for bringing out richer flavors in coffee since you're getting all the oils and solubules from the bean, but doesn't lend itself to the brighter flavors found in some beans and clarity of a paper-filtered coffee brewing method.

An Aeropress with a stainless steel filter is a great way to get a bit of both worlds. You get the richness of an immersion brew without the sediment.

Mmm, I mostly say shitty because it is ugly and beat up and honestly too large for the one person it is serving. Overall I like it.

I've considered getting an Aeropress, but I wish they were more aesthetically pleasing. Every single one I've seen just looks like cheap plastic.

• Options
    Lost SalientLost Salient blink twice if you'd like me to mercy kill youRegistered User regular
    edited November 2014
    Hey whoa hey heyyyyy

IcecSKKl.jpg

All of my recent Amazon orders have already arrived! What the heck!

Could it be gift number two from my Satan?

TqTEnSEl.jpg

Hey, these were on my wishlist! I have a bunch of spices in unwieldy and difficult to sort bags! Aww, Satan, you're... the...

5MA6GoGl.jpg

God damn it

Or should I say

God Dan it? Stale, you magnificent bastard, these are awesome and I already moved over my paprika and Balinese curry powder and oregano and granulated garlic and ground ginger. I love you!

(I love you too Satan)

Lost Salient on
    RUVCwyu.jpg
    "Sandra has a good solid anti-murderer vibe. My skin felt very secure and sufficiently attached to my body when I met her. Also my organs." HAIL SATAN
  • Options
    StaleStale Registered User regular
    So early this morning I go to let the dogs out, and what do I find? A slightly soggy amazon box. It would seem that since as of late the weather has me closing the garage door, limiting UPS to one of the other SIX FUCKING DOORS into my home. So they chose the one the dogs use, natch.

anyway

pb68o0vjpuys.jpg

nwyldnldvu1j.jpg

3s3c1s4e6a2u.jpg

Thank you @psykoma I sincerely appreciate it. I decided this year to not sign up, and instead just buy little things for a lot of different people.

So it warms the cockles of my heart. Maybe right below that.

Maybe in the sub-cockle area.

Maybe in the liver. Maybe even in the colon.

easysig2.jpg
  • Options
    Eeee! Warm fuzzies! :3

• Options
    MorivethMoriveth BREAKDOWN BREAKDOWN BREAKDOWN BREAKDOWNRegistered User regular
    I hear cockles in the colon are pretty good.

• Options
    GoatmonGoatmon Companion of Kess Registered User regular
    I'd awesome that post twice Stale, if I could, for the Dennis Leary reference.

Switch Friend Code: SW-6680-6709-4204

• Options
    PsykomaPsykoma Registered User regular
    I hope you like it Stale :)

• Options
    and lo, the sky did turn black as night, and the birds fell from the sky, and bread did not rise, and cows did stop giving milk...

badbwnbv5d2r.jpg

44bkfqrnj9so.jpg

96a3nvhgzrrt.jpg

Thank you Satan!

easysig2.jpg
  • Options
    Hey! I received a package!

HMMMM.

Now what could this be?
    2ymznrd.jpg

It's a gift-sack! This is really cool! The bow seems to have come undone during shipping though.
    jtnixd.jpg

Omg Stale got me a gift! OMG STALE CALLED ME A GOOD COOK! SQUEEEEEE~! <3
    augqyu.jpg

It's an electric kettle! Thank you so much, @Stale! I love it!
    23kspjr.jpg

• Options
    MorivethMoriveth BREAKDOWN BREAKDOWN BREAKDOWN BREAKDOWNRegistered User regular
    Those kinds of kettles are awesome!

• Options
    It is delightful! I just boiled a whole kettle of water in a minute flat!

• Options
    Erin The RedErin The Red The Name's Erin! Woman, Podcaster, Dungeon Master, IT nerd, Parent, Trans. AMA Baton Rouge, LARegistered User regular
    Moriveth wrote: »
    Those kinds of kettles are awesome!
    I've got one of those at work and it is so great for coffee and tea and ramen

• Options
    it's also essential for heating stocks, dairy, and other additions. I'd be lost wiithout mine.

easysig2.jpg
  • Options
    tynictynic PICNIC BADASS Registered User, ClubPA regular
    you put milk in your kettle?

good lord.

• Options
    tynictynic PICNIC BADASS Registered User, ClubPA regular
    At least you guys know what a kettle is. One of my friends from CA calls it a 'water boiler'

• Options
    SheriSheri Resident Fluffer My Living RoomRegistered User regular
    In case my Satan is still having trouble thinking of what to get me, last year I was gifted an online gift card for Knit Picks and, in conjunction with their big sale, bought a ton of awesome yarn that I'm STILL working my way through: www.knitpicks.com

• Options
    BucketmanBucketman Call me SkraggRegistered User regular
    Sheri wrote: »
    In case my Satan is still having trouble thinking of what to get me, last year I was gifted an online gift card for Knit Picks and, in conjunction with their big sale, bought a ton of awesome yarn that I'm STILL working my way through: www.knitpicks.com

This makes me happy

• Options
    Then again, I clearly have too much yarn already...

• Options
    Bucketman wrote: »
    Sheri wrote: »

This makes me happy

Haha me too!

• Options
    Raijin QuickfootRaijin Quickfoot I'm your Huckleberry YOU'RE NO DAISYRegistered User, ClubPA regular
    I'm supposed to get a package tomorrow evening. I'm going to have a boner all day.

• Options
    Slacker71Slacker71 subgenius RentonRegistered User regular
    A mysterious note:
    m1v4okusg3yd.png

An awesome gift:
    7ornemv4l2u3.png

Thank You Joshua!

• Options
    @Stale you glorious bastard

Thank you for the books <3<3<3

One of these I never would have read because I'm poor and don't buy ebooks for more than $5!

• Options
    Blake TBlake T Do you have enemies then? Good. That means you’ve stood up for something, sometime in your life.Registered User regular
    It never ceases to amaze how Americans do not really do electric kettles.

• Options
    RayzeRayze Registered User regular
    Blake T wrote: »

My husband loves his electric kettle, but he also really loves tea so it makes sense

• Options
    I love my electric kettle! It's super basic but whatever, I'm not picky

• Options

You know, it never occurred to me before you said that, but I have never ever seen another person in my entire life who owned an electric kettle.

I'm glad I have one now. I've wanted one for quite a long time.

• Options
    TallahasseerielTallahasseeriel Registered User regular
    I have a stove top kettle.

I'm not sure where I'd even put an electric one.

• Options
    StraightziStraightzi Here we may reign secure, and in my choice, To reign is worth ambition though in HellRegistered User regular
    I know a few people who do electric kettles

I've never bothered myself though

Not really any appreciable difference, for me at least

• Options
    Blake TBlake T Do you have enemies then? Good. That means you’ve stood up for something, sometime in your life.Registered User regular
    Rayze wrote: »

My husband loves his electric kettle, but he also really loves tea so it makes sense

I mean I use mine a lot for coffee but even so. It's easy faster to boil water in there than on the stove so whenever I need to boil something, I'll put the water in there, and put the pot on the stove with half an inch of water in there and turn it on so when the kettle had boiled you just pour it into an already hot pot.

• Options
    DenadaDenada Registered User regular
    I'm suddenly feeling like an electric kettle is something I would use way more often than I thought.