As was foretold, we've added advertisements to the forums! If you have questions, or if you encounter any bugs, please visit this thread: https://forums.penny-arcade.com/discussion/240191/forum-advertisement-faq-and-reports-thread/
Options

[MSPA|Homestuck] Get back to work, Zay.

• Options
    tynictynic PICNIC BADASS Registered User, ClubPA regular
    but wikipedia says "A pony is a small horse"!!!

.. actually, interestingly enough, there's no lower bound for defining a pony.

• Options
    turtleantturtleant Gunpla Dad is the best.Registered User regular
    Real ponies are dicks.

Bitey, skittish little shits. And they shit everywhere.

X22wmuF.jpg
  • Options
    AdusAdus Registered User regular
    at the insistence of a friend of mine i sat through nearly 10 episodes of MLP. it looks like a great show for children but i saw literally nothing that appealed to me as an adult. i'm usually pretty good at imagining why other people like certain things even if i don't, but that show is one time where i'm just really confused. there's always a group of grown up people out there who think X children's show is great even for adults but i have no idea why this one exploded in popularity so much more.

i have to think it was ironic at first, like MLP was the last thing anyone expected adults to like so people got into it as a joke and then ended up actually liking it somehow.

• Options
    Caulk Bite 6Caulk Bite 6 One of the multitude of Dans infesting this place Registered User regular
    Adus wrote: »
    at the insistence of a friend of mine i sat through nearly 10 episodes of MLP. it looks like a great show for children but i saw literally nothing that appealed to me as an adult. i'm usually pretty good at imagining why other people like certain things even if i don't, but that show is one time where i'm just really confused. there's always a group of grown up people out there who think X children's show is great even for adults but i have no idea why this one exploded in popularity so much more.

i have to think it was ironic at first, like MLP was the last thing anyone expected adults to like so people got into it as a joke and then ended up actually liking it somehow.

some folks just liked it from the start. it is not for everyone, but good on you for giving it a go.

jnij103vqi2i.png
  • Options
    I needed anime to post.I needed anime to post. boom Registered User regular
    i do think there are a large portion of mlp fans who haven't actually been exposed to all the great children's programming out there and put it on a pedestal, and were only exposed to it due to its memetic popularity

liEt3nH.png
  • Options
    Kai_SanKai_San Commonly known as Klineshrike! Registered User regular
    Well the serious plot episodes (usually the first and last two of a season) seem very interesting in a fantasy sense. Those entertained me the most.

Otherwise I could see the whole bunch of girls + very anime look doing it for some people.

• Options
    Oh and also the characters are very well developed. Its not often a cartoon has that level of character detail and continuity.

• Options
    OmnipotentBagelOmnipotentBagel floof Registered User regular
    cB557 wrote: »
    He's not a pony, he's a miniature horse!
    God, some people.

"Pawnee's First Pony". RTFA

cdci44qazyo3.gif

• Options
    cB557cB557 voOOP Registered User regular
    cB557 wrote: »
    He's not a pony, he's a miniature horse!
    God, some people.

"Pawnee's First Pony". RTFA
    The Pawnee Journal doesn't know shit about miniature horses.

• Options
    KilroyKilroy timaeusTestified Registered User regular
    turtleant wrote: »
    Real ponies are dicks.

so they're just like horses, only smaller?

• Options
    WyvernWyvern Registered User regular
    edited January 2015
    Zay wrote: »
    for a considerable time I was convinced people were only watching and talking about pony show ironically
    I'd say you're almost always doing someone a disservice if you assume that they MUST only like something ironically when there's so much diversity in peoples' tastes.

When the new MLP hit the scene people liked it because the writing was snappy and the characters were diverse and likable. I've only seen around a dozen of them myself, but I laughed at Fluttershy's introduction in the pilot for five minutes straight. One doesn't need any particular excuse to be amused by the show.

The fact that My Little Pony, of all things, is actually well-written enough to have broad appeal is so unexpected and bizarre that people put it on a bit higher of a pedestal than they otherwise might have, just because of the sheer novelty of it.

Then you start getting jerks who go around shaming people who like the show for no particular reason except they feel like they're supposed to because it's My Little Pony, and then the fans feel pressured to gang up on them in retaliation, and then that cultural arms race escalates for a while, and that's how you end up with MLP turning into a Thing with a capital T in a way that, say, Adventure Time fandom generally doesn't.

So although the whole brony thing may or may not be carried on ironically, the appeal of the show itself is unironic.

I'm no sociologist, but I suspect that this sort of thing happens all the time.

Wyvern on
    Switch: SW-2431-2728-9604 || 3DS: 0817-4948-1650
  • Options
    turtleant wrote: »
    Real ponies are dicks.

You might appreciate https://www.popehat.com/?s=pony

cdci44qazyo3.gif

• Options
    SnerkySnerky call me trick the c is silentRegistered User regular
    I found mlp almost unbearably grating for the episode I watched
    I have not watched more

EYDHoqw.png
  • Options
    Sir FabulousSir Fabulous Malevolent Squid God Registered User regular
    Look, there are people whose opinions I respect that like MLP.

So, although I don't feel any personal desire to watch it, I'm pretty sure it's actually a good show.

pickup-sig.php?name=Orthanc

Switch Friend Code: SW-1406-1275-7906
  • Options
    I would assume many people who cannot like it really do not like kids shows / cartoons.

I mean, there are very few kids shows I cannot somewhat enjoy (and having a 3 year old now, I have seen quite a few) unless they basically are dumbed down drivel with no real writing whatsoever.

• Options
    KetBraKetBra Dressed Ridiculously Registered User regular
    I watched the first episode. It seemed like a quality kids show.

Which is not at all something I want, but lots of people do like that sort of stuff.

So yeah

KGMvDLc.jpg?1
  • Options
    Moth 13Moth 13 Registered User regular
    edited January 2015
    Speeeeaking of horses.

5b80ae049b23d0e7868407a0006f3d1e06d23862.png

Moth 13 on
  • Options
    8a21eb36c3ca4f03da33fa618356c7933898ce3b.png

• Options
    SeriouslySeriously Registered User regular
    I'm not sure of who you mean, since anyone relevant who's been stabbed has recently become unstabbed for because shenanigans

so

I suppose we're very unsure indeed

• Options
    Bluedude152Bluedude152 Registered User regular
    Why do people keep falling for the spammer

p0a2ody6sqnt.jpg
  • Options
    I don't see a link or an advertisement

that's probably a big part of me being fooled I suppose

• Options
    Cilla BlackCilla Black Priscilla!!! Registered User regular
    Mlp is cute and pretty well written for what it is

I really enjoyed the first season but haven't been able to go back

• Options
    I needed anime to post.I needed anime to post. boom Registered User regular
    Seriously wrote: »
    I don't see a link or an advertisement

that's probably a big part of me being fooled I suppose

there's a hidden image inside the post, and it always just mimics an earlier post in the thread

liEt3nH.png
  • Options
    well that's oddly subtle

fine I'm a sucker

but I could never judge someone by a lazy choice of username

• Options
    Caulk Bite 6Caulk Bite 6 One of the multitude of Dans infesting this place Registered User regular
    edited January 2015
    they tend to just have one post to copy/past per selected topic. seen it about 5+ times in the TF2 thread, same post every time.

Caulk Bite 6 on
    jnij103vqi2i.png
  • Options
    ASimPersonASimPerson Cold... and hard.Registered User regular
    edited January 2015
    I can't wait until they copy/paste TIH. Speaking of which...

ASimPerson on
  • Options
    ASimPersonASimPerson Cold... and hard.Registered User regular
    This Week in Homestuck
    Part 2
    January 22

2010: 15 pages. Hearts Boxcars retrieves his pair of WAX LIPS, his "two of hearts" item. Something very nasty would happen to you if you tried to steal them. We also take a closer look at RED CHEEKS MAGAZINE. It is described as "literature for avid CARDIOFICIONADOS such as your self." The "saucy imagery" is, apparently, "hard to beat". He picks up the 10 and 4 to radio CD to get over there, which is also when he hears a ticking noise coming from somewhere. It's an orange oven, apparently belonging to BISCUITS. "This is no good." Biscuits then pops out of the oven. Apparently the oven has no magical time properties whatsoever, he just hides in it until the timer goes off. HB figures he can handle this, that is, until he hears "that godawful ringing". That is when three instances of EGGS pop in. HB figures he "might as well just grab one of [his] axes and kill himself now'. All three hold an egg timer, but one has an axe and another is holding a copy of Biscuit's oven. Meanwhile, in the future, CD has followed the path through the mansion that DD told him to. Trace was following DD, but after coming up CD's fresher trail he follows him instead. Back in the present, CD tells HB that he's doing something else. Droog takes a look around the room he entered. There's a pool of blood, and several dozen bullet holes in the walls and the clocks within (21/1000). DD still hasn't quite figured out when this event will (or had) happened, which is when he sees a tooth resembling a shark's on the floor. It belongs to FIN, DD takes a look at the blood splatters and bullet holes and deduces what he's about to do. Er, "what he's about to already have pulled". Or some such. Fin's power is that he can mess with people from the past by following their FUTURE TRAILS, but there's one slight flaw with this methodology: this tells you where's he's been. DD waits, and then whaps him with his cue stick. He takes aim ("Predestined bullet holes are convenient. Gives you something to aim for.") and fires. Fin then heads downstairs, leaving a trail of fresh blood behind him.

2011: 13 pages, 1 flash: [ S] Kanaya: Return to the core.
    1/22/2011 Page 5221
    [ S] Kanaya: Return to the core.
    Audio: "Darling Kanaya", "Karkat's Theme", "Eridan's Theme", "Nautical Nightmare" by Toby Radiation Fox. "Heir Conditioning" by Joren "Tensei" de Bruin.
    Let's play part 1
    Let's play part 2
    Sollux and Eridan's blasts counter each other at first, but Eridan prevails, sending Sollux crashing into the wall with a "KO'D." Feferi charges at Eridan with her 2x3dent. He simply raises his wand and shoots a blast of energy right through her chest. She falls into the horn pile, "DEAD."

2012: 1 page. Roxy and Dirk continue their chat. Roxy says that while bringing back their dead parents "sounds like it could be the best thing EVAAAAAR" she is still reluctant to play into "the schemes of 'her condescension'". She says that she doesn't even really want to stop her so much as "wreck all her shit" by not playing. Dirk fails to find any amusement in such a gesture. Roxy goes on to say that she could try to stop Jane from entering at all, to "give her a CHANCE at a future" but Dirk points out that "there is no future on Earth for them. Or for us, for that matter". Roxy admits she made a "bogus file" for Jane anyway to try to scare her into believing her. Dirk guesses correctly it's one her "batshit ~ATH scripts". Roxy neither confirms nor denies this. Dirk tells her to take a nap and not send the file, but Roxy just asks "when did you stop bein any fun" saying that he used to "get a kick out off a slunt like that". He says he just fundamentally disagrees with that she wants to do, but she bets him that his auto-responder would agree with her. She says that he can still "loosen up sometimes", especially with regards to "frisky rp shenans". He says he doesn't really think that RP'ing with a "still-emergent cognitive entity" may not be the best idea ever, saying that it just rubs him the wrong way. (Roxy asks if he wants her to "rub you the right way". He says, "Not really.") She thinks he's blowing it all out of proportion anyway, figuring he's read all the transcripts, but he says that the AR has blocked him from viewing some of them. He also points out that since setting up the AR three years ago, they've "both evolved somewhat", and not in necessarily the same direction. Roxy jokes that she feels kind of "skeevy" for talking with the AR like that since he's still 13-year-old Dirk. That's about the AR himself chimes in, saying how great it is to be a "sweet pair of shades" instead of a "big lumbering fleshmonster" with emotional problems. Dirk says that the "conversation practically doesn't even concern [him] at this point" but the AR disagrees, in his fashion. Roxy just thinks the whole thing is hilarious. Dirk decides this is dumb and goes off to deal with some stuff and take some responsibilities seriously, but he does tell Roxy one last time: "Just don't send that file to Jane, ok?"

2013: 4 pages, 1 flash: [ S] ==>.
    1/22/2013 Page 7659
    [ S] ==>
    Audio: "Trickster Mode" by Toby "Radiation" Fox
    Dirk's outfit is fully tricksterized (as Gamzee and CD dance in the background). There is a meter at the top that ranges from "HELL NO" to "FUCK THIS". We are asked to hit the right arrow key repeatedly to "HELP DIRK ESCAPE TO THE SIDE". The meter indicates we need to hit the key 1,111 times. Upon doing so, we are simply asked if we want to do it again. Down below the flash, a long discussion ensues.
    Dirk refuses to engage in the festivities, as his sprite notes that "} --> Your brain is so impenetrable, not even this a$$hole candy magic can lighten you up". Dirk says that nothing has changed with his AR and that his "help" is more like "sabotage". In the meantime, Arquiusprite succeeds in getting everyone to touch his muscles, finally. ("DIRK WHOW HE ES SO RIPPED!") Dirk refuses and tells Roxy not hook up with his sprite. Roxy suggests ditching Dirk and getting quadmarried with Arquiussprite instead. But Jake says they shouldn't be too hasty and tells Dirk about his plan to solve all their problems and asks if Dirk wants to get married to him (and everyone else). Dirk calls him out instead. "You know what, if you didn't like me anymore and wanted to stop hanging out, the nfine, I could handle that. But to completely shut me out, like I didn't even deserve an explanation, that's just cowardly. [...] You act like I don't have feelings, like I'm some kind of robot. Well you're wrong, I do. And I'm using those feelings by starting to FEEL like you're actually kind of an asshole. [...] It's over, Jake." Just then, Arquiusprite notices Fefetasprite, or as he puts it, "unsavory concoction of royalty and peasantry" and asks her to "come grope my humongous biceps". Eriolsprite, in as many words, tells him hell no. Arquiusprite argues with him for a bit and then realizes that it's Fefeta and Nepeta. He then asks for Dirk's help, saying that the troll part of him did "something shameful once" and wants to know "how can I make this feeling go away". "Can't help you bro! This is what you asked for. [...] this is what it's like to keep on existing. Better figure out how to deal!" Arquiusprite is starting to think that maybe dying was better, saying that the Equius part of him wants to command/ask Eriolsprite for help, while the AR half "doesn't give a flying hoot about your lame caste bull@#%@ and is just kind of freaking out internally about this". Eriolsprite has a tad of sympathy for him (because "you miight actually be more a me22 than me") and says he can talk to the Nepeta part only. So he tries to apologize. "} --> In a moment of weakness my reverence for a superior got the better of me, and instead of standing up for you I decided to bow before a stupid f!@!_#( juggalo or something? What? } --> What, I actually did that?" He attempts to ask for forgiveness, but he suddenly decides he doesn't deserve it. He and Eriolsprite start to argue, as Eriolsprite tells Fefetasprite to not listen to "thii2 hor2ekii22in mu2clefuck". Arquiusprite tells her to disregard anything said to Feferi and "focus solely on my attempted statements of contrition". They continue to argue, eventually getting to a classic "yes" "no" argument. Which is when they suddenly realize they're "TEARIIN FEFETA APART". Dear, sweet, precious, Fefeapsrite explodes. Gamzee covers his mouth, embarrassed. "honk"

2014: No update.

January 23

2010: 13 pages. We tell Spades to "rematerialize" but we're told that doesn't make any sense because he didn't go anywhere. Meanwhile, Die begins to realize that living in a "desert amidst the ruins of a dead civilization" is perhaps not worth it. He pulls Spades's pin again. He re-appears right in front of Spades, who instantly slashes his throat. Die is crossed off the itinerary. Spades takes the chance to grab Die's VOODOO DOLL, and sticks Die's pin on there "for good measure". Spades doesn't plan on using it now, but he might need it "down the road", as "Lord English is supposedly indestructible", "rumored to be killable only through a number of glitches and exploits in spacetime". For now, Spades settles for piling all the corpses and clocks in the room and lighting them on fire. (29/1000, 5/15) Elsewhere, Diamonds Droog is coming up with a way to follow Fin without getting "messed with" further, figuring he needs to keep his future trail out of Fin's "line of sight". We try to stop not being Hearts Boxcars, so we are now Clubs Deuce. The panels show a mess of activity going on, as CD sneaks his way through the mansion carrying out his orders. He spots Trace punch "randomly the air", which it to say, at DD in the future. CD sets Doze down and heads off following Fin's blood trail, having already forgotten about what it was HB wanted. In the future, Trace gets to where CD just was, only to find Doze there catching up the present and "mumbling something feverishly" "about his hat". Under his hat is a bomb. It does what bombs do. (107/1000, 7/15) Meanwhile, before any of that happens, Fin makes his way through the room and notices that Doze and Trace's trails stop there, but he's too "woozy from the blood loss" to figure out what it all means and settles for just following where CD is going.

2011: 16 pages. Behind Eridan, Kanaya gets out her lipstick. They exchange glances, but then Kanaya realizes his real target, but too late. He fires, destroying the matriorb with a "HOPESPLODE!" She charges at him with her chainsaw, but gets a hole clean through her abdomen. She is "DEAD" on the floor in a pool of jade green blood. Sweet Bro and Hella Jeff ask us, "are you next?" Eridan transportalizes out. Karkat is stunned.

2012: No update.

2013: No update.

January 24

2010: 3 pages. Clubs, in the future, follows Fin's trail of blood almost exactly, which of course the woozy Fin sees as CD being right on his trail in the past. Fin decides to take him out. But due to the bloodloss and the C4 under CD's hat, he can't take the shot and figures he's dealing with a "criminal mastermind". In the present, CD takes time to admire a "gorgeous clock". Then he notices a trail of blood on the floor and decides to follow it.

2011: 10 pages. Karkat tries to see if Kanaya is okay. Unfortunately for him, her blood is not grub sauce and make-believe time is not a thing. Checking on Sollux, he's glad that Sollux is at least "KO'D", as he doesn't think he "could handle it if this was ROUND TWO of watching" Sollux get killed. Feferi is dead, though. Karkat kind of hopes that Sollux doesn't wake up for a while. He notices that someone was messaging Kanaya. Since he doesn't know about Doc Scratch, he doesn't get why the text is in all-white, but he figures it out and highlights the first line. It reads "Mr. Vanatas." Karkat doesn't get how he knows to message him through Kanaya's account and says he doesn't "NEED THIS SHIT RIGHT NOW". But the Doc says that he's going through one of his "unwitting proteges" to give him some advice: "Don't turn your back on the body." Karkat reckons that is the dumbest thing he's ever heard, but despite his further shouts there is no other response. He checks behind him "very slowly" but notes all corpses and KO'd trolls are still in place. He notices over on his own terminal Gamzee has messaged him back, "FINALLY". He runs over and asks where's been, but Gamzee is just writes "honk" and then "HONK" a few times over. Gamzee then tells him to shut up. Karkat notes that this is "WEIRDING HIM OUT". Gamzee says that he he's a bit weirded out "AT SOME EXTENT TO MY OWN MOTHERFUCKING SELF" but that "it's all good, i'm chill with it". Karkat says that Eridan just killed Feferi and Kanaya. Gamzee's only response is "heh heh". Karkat tells him to "GET BACK HERE NOW, and HAVE A SLIME PIE TO RELAX OR SOMETHING". Gamzee says there isn't anymore slime and besides, "shit was motherfucking poison, didn't you know?" Gamzee says he has finally realized that he's been "all up in lifelong denial of about my calling. AS A DESCENDANT OF THE HIGH MOTHERFUCKIN SUBJUGGLATORS". It begins to dawn on Karkat what this means. "I FINALLY GOT MY MOTHERFUCKING UNDERSTAND ON TO WHO THE MIRTHFUL MESSIAHS ARE." "they were always both me :o)" "AND ALSO MOTHERFUCKING ME. Do:" "and now." "AND MOTHERFUCKING NOW" "i am going to motherfuckin kill all you motherfuckers." ("OH GOD OH MAN OH GOD") "FROM YOUR VEINS WILL DRIP MY MIRACLES." "your crushed bones will make my special stardust." "WELCOME TO THE DARK CARNIVAL BROTHER." "honk." Karkat is more scared than he has ever been in his entire life.

2012: 3 pages. Roxy and the auto-responder have a quick chat, wherein the AR tells Roxy that "Dirk is probably going to make some sort of formal romantic overture toward Jake today." Roxy asks how he knows, and he gives three reasons. First, he "aggregated thousands of subtle clues". Second, because "it's what I would do if I were him, which is literally the case." And third, Dirk told him. The AR says he's preparing Jake for this moment by badgering him "with enough 'insincere' solicitations". Roxy says she needs to answer Jane real quick, in a conversation we've already read. The AR, after a lengthy explanation of his feelings on the matter, says that he doesn't think he's really "into Jake", if for no other reason than because he is an AI encased in a pair of sunglasses. Roxy, meanwhile, just sent the hacked client to Jane and feels bad, but she figures it'd be worse if she told Jane that she did that. She also feels back for Jane if Dirk does make his move. The AR does not envy Roxy's situation. He does have one last warning regarding Dirk's upcoming romantic overture: "Oceans will rise. Cities will fall. Volcanoes will erupt. What I'm saying is, it's going to be a scene, and bystanders will need to brace themselves." Roxy asks when this will happen, and the AR says after Jake and Dirk are in the game. Roxy says she "cant wait", though she still doesn't know how to break it all to Jane. The AR remains "dispassionate" regarding the situation. Roxy calls BS on that but for now needs to go "proves some shit to jane".

2013: 9 pages, 2 flashes: [ S] Tricksters: Alchemize and [ S] ==>.
    1/24/2013 Page 7663
    [ S] Tricksters: Alchemize
    Audio: uncredited
    The tricksters have alchemized a shitty Christmas tree. They dance around the pad, even Dirk. "OH BOY!!!!!!!!!!!" scrolls under the panel.
    1/24/2013 Page 7664
    [ S] ==>
    Audio: "Warhammer of Zillyhoo" by Michael Guy Bowman. Honks and other noises have been added.
    A fantasy style map, appropriately zilly, is shown. After the music loops, we see Caliborn admire his "WORLDBUILDING". The text under the panel tells the legend of these weapons. Apparently they originate from cherubim folklore. The name of the kingdom in question is a closely guarded secret, known only by the "cunning ninnywizards". "If you beheld this kingdom - if you even knew its name - you would understand stupidity no human ever has." The weapons are named after the different continents of the world, but no one from the world knows which weapon goes with which continent, which apparently makes the subjects' efforts to figure out where they are "sound like an Abbot and Costello routine". (As an aside, those two may also be the kingdom's own "mirthful messiahs".)
    Jane admires THE WARHAMMER OF ZILLYHOO. We already know its description. It, along with all the other weapons, cost ONE ZILLION grist. Next up is the BATTLESPORK OF ZILLYWUT. Jake receives the FLINTLOCKS OF ZILLYHAU. Dirk refuses to even acknowledge the CUTLASS OF ZILLWAIR. Roxy is enthralled by the BLUNDERBUSS OF ZILLYWIGH. Dirk's own weapon is still... his own UNBREAKABLE KATANA. (It is shown to also cost ONE ZILLION, though.) Everyone else is a little nonplussed by this. Back to the fun, though, as we finally get to the THISTLES OF ZILLYWICH. Dirk just has a quick lie down.

• Options
    edited January 2015
    ASimPerson wrote: »
    I can't wait until they copy/paste TIH. Speaking of which...

If the spambot copy/pasted TIH into a different thread it would be pretty great.

turtleant on
    X22wmuF.jpg
  • Options
    SnerkySnerky call me trick the c is silentRegistered User regular
    wait what
    what did I miss

EYDHoqw.png
  • Options
    There's a spambot that copies old post's from a thread and reposts them with an invisible picture to track views.

The mod's usually get that shit deleted in a few minutes, but it's kinda weird seeing someone with a string of random letters for a user name repost stuff you wrote.

X22wmuF.jpg
  • Options
    Duke 2.0Duke 2.0 Time Trash Cat Registered User regular
    I thought they were a time-traveler from the past who misjudged how long it would take Homestuck to end

Which is a massive misjudgement because Homestuck will never end silly

VRXwDW7.png
  • Options
    I didn't even see it and I knew what you guys were talking about.

jnij103vqi2i.png
  • Options
    fc1a271acee536cc3c3619074673354aaaec59e4.png

• Options
    Edith UpwardsEdith Upwards Registered User regular
    there is a lot of documentation of creepy brony presence at conventions and the like turning what should be a safe space for young girls into someplace they shouldn't be

on the other hand, homestuck fans have proven time and again that they can't be trusted to not be creepy in multiple ways. I refer to tracking down where Hussie lives, the Bucket Incident and the over-zealous shipping.

I thought the bucket incident was more serious.

and then I actually looked into it and was like, what, are you, really

how droll.

• Options
    Erich Zahn wrote: »
    there is a lot of documentation of creepy brony presence at conventions and the like turning what should be a safe space for young girls into someplace they shouldn't be

on the other hand, homestuck fans have proven time and again that they can't be trusted to not be creepy in multiple ways. I refer to tracking down where Hussie lives, the Bucket Incident and the over-zealous shipping.

I thought the bucket incident was more serious.

and then I actually looked into it and was like, what, are you, really

how droll.

I have to wonder if we're talking about the same thing

jnij103vqi2i.png
  • Options
    Didn't some troll cosplayers ruin a hotel's swimming pool once because they jumped in with full body paint on?

X22wmuF.jpg
  • Options
    tynictynic PICNIC BADASS Registered User, ClubPA regular
    There was a story about a girl getting a hotel bathroom kinda messy. Haven't heard anything else.

• Options
    Homestuck fans may not make cons less safe for kids, but they definitely make them less safe for security guards.

cdci44qazyo3.gif

• Options
    Duke 2.0Duke 2.0 Time Trash Cat Registered User regular
    At MAGfest today there were a few scares of spotting people with bodypaint, but they were for some DOTA silliness so crisis averted it is homestucks clean

VRXwDW7.png
  • Options
    You know what they say Duke, if you look around a con and don't see any Homestucks, then it's you who is the Homestuck. Better start Telling people.

cdci44qazyo3.gif

This discussion has been closed.