As was foretold, we've added advertisements to the forums! If you have questions, or if you encounter any bugs, please visit this thread: https://forums.penny-arcade.com/discussion/240191/forum-advertisement-faq-and-reports-thread/
Options

the traveling shot glass campaign

the_red_pandathe_red_panda Registered User regular
edited April 2007 in Artist's Corner
there is a contest on the [adult swim] forums for a shotglass that evidently someone won from the guys at williams street. the shotglass is sent amongst swimmers on the boards and they take pictures with it, kinda of like the traveling gnome. i drew this because me and a friend of mine are campaigning for a turn with the shotglass

SGcampainposter.jpg

im dumb as hell >_>
the_red_panda on

• Options
    TalleyrandTalleyrand Registered User regular
    edited April 2007
    Pretty cool. :^: I hope you guys get your turn but honestly, it being a traveling Adult Swim shot glass, I'd be wary about where that thing has been. I'd think twice before drinking anything out of it.

Talleyrand on
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Options
    edited April 2007
    well i intend to clean it before i use it

the_red_panda on
    im dumb as hell >_>
  • Options
    EpiEpi Registered User regular
    edited April 2007
    I think if you took shots of straight everclear from it you'd be pretty safe... relatively

The bottom of the shot glass kind of psyches me out. If I look a little too long it looks like the farthest interior corner rather than the closest exterior. Did that make sense? Kind of like how a cube can flip in your mind...

Is the left person named Giraffe? Cause that's a wicked long neck. Otherwise I love the look of it. Kind of reminds me of the bounty hunter guide show they watched in Bebop.

Epi on
  • Options
    edited April 2007
    Epi wrote: »
    I think if you took shots of straight everclear from it you'd be pretty safe... relatively

The bottom of the shot glass kind of psyches me out. If I look a little too long it looks like the farthest interior corner rather than the closest exterior. Did that make sense? Kind of like how a cube can flip in your mind...

Is the left person named Giraffe? Cause that's a wicked long neck.
    Otherwise I love the look of it. Kind of reminds me of the bounty hunter guide show they watched in Bebop.

i was kinda going for that audrey hepburn elegant neck thing, but yea i can see where your coming from.

as for the optical illusion..... wow... thats kinda wiggy. O_O

the_red_panda on
    im dumb as hell >_>
  • Options
    MagicToasterMagicToaster JapanRegistered User regular
    edited April 2007
    It's crooked, and the circle is all woobly.

MagicToaster on
  • Options
    Blue Is BeautifulBlue Is Beautiful Registered User regular
    edited April 2007
    post pictures of modest mary

Blue Is Beautiful on
    no, you can't.
  • Options
    Stupid Mr Whoopsie NameStupid Mr Whoopsie Name Registered User, ClubPA regular
    edited April 2007
    Hehehe, this reminds me of the mini-hulk that was mailed around among the SEers a couple years back.

Stupid Mr Whoopsie Name on
  • Options
    edited April 2007
    maryann.jpg

thats mary ann

the_red_panda on
    im dumb as hell >_>