As was foretold, we've added advertisements to the forums! If you have questions, or if you encounter any bugs, please visit this thread: https://forums.penny-arcade.com/discussion/240191/forum-advertisement-faq-and-reports-thread/
Options

[NFL]PLAYOFFS! PLAYOFFS?

• Options
    KilroyKilroy timaeusTestified Registered User regular
    Sanchize is doing pretty OK today. The secondary is baaaaaaaaaaaaaad.

yeah he's been good when he is in captain checkdown mode

• Options
    LuvTheMonkeyLuvTheMonkey High Sierra Serenade Registered User regular
    Maclin is getting a BIG contract this offseason.

Molten variables hiss and roar. On my mind-forge, I hammer them into the greatsword Epistemology. Many are my foes this night.
    STEAM | GW2: Thalys
  • Options
    BarcardiBarcardi All the Wizards Under A Rock: AfganistanRegistered User regular
    Sanchez exorcizing all the demons it looks like. Playing really well.

• Options
    Sweeney TomSweeney Tom Registered User regular
    Don't know what surprises me more. That Sanchez has had a great game, or that he still throws a bad INT to fuck it up

• Options
    NoisymunkNoisymunk Registered User regular
    A thousand mouths full of cheesesteak just cried out in anger.

brDe918.jpg
  • Options
    philly's season ends with a sanchez interception

could it have ever been any other way

• Options
    shalmeloshalmelo sees no evil Registered User regular
    Don't know what surprises me more. That Sanchez has had a great game, or that he still throws a bad INT to fuck it up

this is what it's felt like to be a Dallas fan for the past 10 years or so. December collapse, qb that plays well overall but gags under pressure. Sanchez just Romo'd us. blurgh

Steam ID: Shalmelo || LoL: melo2boogaloo || tweets
  • Options
    JarsJars Registered User regular
    oh eagles. I had such high hopes, and now the bills are going to have a better record than you. what an odd situation

• Options
    I don't want to hope here

my heart won't take the disappointment

• Options
    save us nick foles

• Options
    BarcardiBarcardi All the Wizards Under A Rock: AfganistanRegistered User regular
    this is on the kicker.

• Options
    Lions are in the playoffs

• Options
    PeenPeen Registered User regular
    It's on the secondary and the shitty fucking way they're using the secondary. Leaving Bradley Fletcher alone with the other team's #1 receiver is completely inexcusable and for all that he's done an ok job Bill Davis needs to be taken behind the woodshed and shot.

• Options
    Raijin QuickfootRaijin Quickfoot I'm your Huckleberry YOU'RE NO DAISYRegistered User, ClubPA regular
    Fuck you Eagles! Because of you I have to endure the Cowboys in a playoff game.

• Options
    yeah the pass defense was inexcuseably bad

• Options
    also I guess it's time for me to come out and admit that I am an eagles fan now

• Options
    edited December 2014
    Fuck you Eagles! Because of you I have to endure the Cowboys in a playoff game.

On the dark side, Cowboys/Lions fans being insufferable. But on the bright side, it's cool to see new teams in, plus the dangled carrot of canning Jason is gone and Garrett's now there forever, making the division extra hilarious.
    Jars wrote: »
    oh eagles. I had such high hopes, and now the bills are going to have a better record than you. what an odd situation

Kyle Orton rules so this is good though

Sweeney Tom on
  • Options
    edited December 2014
    Wanted to see the Eagles in because Barwin's cool, Shady's fun, and the Sanchez Revival was a nice story (even though it was clearly just that), but doesn't this basically kill their chances of making it in at all? I didn't think they needed to win out to make it in, but I think I'm reading they now need at least one team to lose out

Sweeney Tom on
  • Options
    edited December 2014
    eagles can win the division if the cowboys lose out since they will have the better division record

seahawks and packers have the head to head tiebreaker,and lions has a better division record

Jars on
  • Options
    ObiFettObiFett Use the Force As You WishRegistered User regular

On the dark side, Cowboys/Lions fans being insufferable. But on the bright side, it's cool to see new teams in, plus the dangled carrot of canning Jason is gone and Garrett's now there forever, making the division extra hilarious

Yeah, those lions fans have had it too good for too long. I hate them experiencing success.
    lumping cowboys and lions into the same bucket of insufferable is ridic

• Options
    MaximumMaximum Registered User regular
    There goes my perfect season in the survivor league.

• Options
    PellaeonPellaeon Registered User regular
    That would have been a nice run the last 15 weeks

• Options
    BalefuegoBalefuego Registered User regular
    Maximum wrote: »
    There goes my perfect season in the survivor league.

http://i.imgur.com/xxLByfM.gif

[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Options
    BalefuegoBalefuego Registered User regular
    axAoG36.png

[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Options
    I wish we had Saturday NFL more often, this is funny as hell

• Options
    mcpmcp Registered User regular
    Rivers

is not playing well

• Options
    HawkstoneHawkstone Don't sweat the petty things, and don't pet the sweaty things. Somewhere outside of BarstowRegistered User regular
    mcp wrote: »
    Rivers

is not playing well

Making the Niners second string D look fierce.

Inside of a dog...it's too dark to read.
  • Options
    well this is amusing. there goes any chance at a chargers post season

• Options
    MaximumMaximum Registered User regular
    Let's go whoever the hell Miami is playing this week.

• Options
    Rivers is playing injured correct?

• Options
    HawkstoneHawkstone Don't sweat the petty things, and don't pet the sweaty things. Somewhere outside of BarstowRegistered User regular
    Jars wrote: »
    are these saturday games new? I know playoff games are played on saturday but I don't remember regular season ones

I know if they had two the other years, but yeah they always had at least one around this time of year. I think it had something to do with the bowl games leading to one Saturday with only 3 or so college games, aka perfect time for NFL ratings.

Maximum don't look
    @MaioccoCSN
    Agree with @mortreport that top outside candidate to replace Jim Harbaugh as #49ers coach is Patriots offensive coordinator Josh McDaniels.

Fuck it. I'm out.

He is smart no doubt...but I hope to hell he learned something about people skills after Denver.

• Options
    LanglyLangly Registered User regular
    Let's go whoever the hell Miami is playing this week.

The vikings

• Options
    Wondering also why the 49ers didn't show up like this to all the games that actually mattered, or is San Diego has just gotten that poor.

• Options
    Barcardi wrote: »
    Wondering also why the 49ers didn't show up like this to all the games that actually mattered, or is San Diego has just gotten that poor.

Little of both...but they are playing a lot looser now that the Harb drama is laid to rest I think.

• Options
    GyralGyral Registered User regular
    San Diego has to be bad because the Niners D is mostly 2nd and 3rd stringers and the offense is pure garbage. Also, the coach is already packing for a Michigan job.

25t9pjnmqicf.jpg
  • Options
    remember when the chargers were 5-1?

• Options
    GyralGyral Registered User regular
    At this rate, Niners are gonna run for 360 yards by the end of the game.

25t9pjnmqicf.jpg
  • Options
    frank gore almost has as many yards as the SD offense

• Options
    SeñorAmorSeñorAmor !!! Registered User regular
    Every time I change the channel back to the game, another player is on the ground, hurt. Is this a Mutant League Football game or something? Are people running over bombs on the field and exploding? Please say yes, and I'll turn the game on for good.

• Options
    ToxTox I kill threads he/himRegistered User regular
    Langly wrote: »
    What do you guys think, panthers d vs manziel, or Giants d vs at Louis?

I feel like the panthers might let me down versus manziel

Panthers' D has gotten a lot better in the last couple weeks.

It helps that so has the o-line, meaning the offense can stay on the field.

But who knows, this is basically the same defense that made Sanchez look good, so

Twitter! | Dilige, et quod vis fac
This discussion has been closed.