As was foretold, we've added advertisements to the forums! If you have questions, or if you encounter any bugs, please visit this thread: https://forums.penny-arcade.com/discussion/240191/forum-advertisement-faq-and-reports-thread/

[NFL]PLAYOFFS! PLAYOFFS?

• HawkstoneHawkstone Don't sweat the petty things, and don't pet the sweaty things. Somewhere outside of BarstowRegistered User regular
    SeñorAmor wrote: »
    Every time I change the channel back to the game, another player is on the ground, hurt. Is this a Mutant League Football game or something? Are people running over bombs on the field and exploding? Please say yes, and I'll turn the game on for good.
    That is the hidden story of the Niners season..it isn't as sexy as blaming Kap and Harbaugh though, and there is some blame there too.

We are playing third stringers at many positions at this point and were using second strings on most of the defense plus the O'line the majority of the year.

Inside of a dog...it's too dark to read.
  • mcpmcp Registered User regular
    That was weird.

• SeñorAmorSeñorAmor !!! Registered User regular
    Well that was interesting.

• BarcardiBarcardi All the Wizards Under A Rock: AfganistanRegistered User regular
    What the hell happened there?

This game is dumb.

• BarcardiBarcardi All the Wizards Under A Rock: AfganistanRegistered User regular
    Well that was a fun few seconds

Is Triplette's crew the one that has the most penalties per game? Seeing a lot of flags.

• HawkstoneHawkstone Don't sweat the petty things, and don't pet the sweaty things. Somewhere outside of BarstowRegistered User regular
    Believe so yeah

Inside of a dog...it's too dark to read.
    Come on I wanna see some Riversface!

This game...

• The JudgeThe Judge The Terwilliger CurvesRegistered User regular
    This is a crazy comeback by SD.

Last pint: Turmoil CDA / Barley Brown's - Untappd: TheJudge_PDX
    San Diego really deserves this if they can get it.

• Sweeney TomSweeney Tom Registered User regular
    Amazing

What a game this ended up being.

• JarsJars Registered User regular
    stupid 49ers. I needed you to win!

• Gilbert0Gilbert0 North of SeattleRegistered User regular
    soooo Harbaugh fired tomorrow?

• GyralGyral Registered User regular
    Gilbert0 wrote: »
    soooo Harbaugh fired tomorrow?
    Not if Baalke and York continue to delude themselves that they can trade him. If they do fire him, then it's a done deal he's going to Michigan.

25t9pjnmqicf.jpg
  • Goose!Goose! That's me, honey Show me the way home, honeyRegistered User regular
  • ToxTox I kill threads he/himRegistered User regular
    Ugh. I'm really torn on this.

For TE: Bennett vs DET, or Olsen vs CLE. It could honestly go either way, but I feel like I'd rather going Homer costing me the win, as opposed to going against the homer.

And then there's the RB situation. Normally Forte would get the start over Miller vs MIN, but I'm genuinely worried he'll get shut down by the lions, and Miller honestly seems like the more favorable matchup.

What do?

Twitter! | Dilige, et quod vis fac
  • LanglyLangly Registered User regular
    i'd go olson but that's just me, olson has been good, and even if cam comes out he's been good under anderson as well.

Yeah Olsen is pretty much locked in. If I bench him and I lose I'll be way more pissed than if I start him and lose. I'm way more torn about Forte.

i would go miller

• Raijin QuickfootRaijin Quickfoot I'm your Huckleberry YOU'RE NO DAISYRegistered User, ClubPA regular
    Here's the thing with Bennett. He's either going to do nothing because Clausen is going to be so bad against that d that he doesn't score a point.

On the other hand, Bennett is going to be the safety valve for a shitty quarterback who may need to go to his safety valve a lot as he's going to be pressured all game.and Bennett had a big day.

I would err on the side of caution though and start Olson.

edited December 2014
    See I see Forte being a check down on a lot of pass plays, but I gotta believe the lions will stack the box and kill the run game.

Tox on
  • captainkcaptaink TexasRegistered User regular
    I would have a real hard time not starting Forte, even as bad as he did against the Lions last time.

• JasconiusJasconius sword criminal mad onlineRegistered User regular
    I'm at the Packers Bucs game. Currently observing a 4 to 1 packers fan advantage at the tailgate

• Sweeney TomSweeney Tom Registered User regular
    B5ZGyFoCcAAA1ax.jpg

Late season football is amazing

• Dogbone33Dogbone33 I bleed Red and Gold! State of ConfusionRegistered User regular
    So KC is actually on TV in my market today, and i'm going to miss most of the game. This day has suck written all over it.

Play Diablo 3 RoS with me. PSN-Dogbone19

Play Fanduel. One Day Fantasy Leagues use my referral

Be my friend on Magic Online! Dogbone19 is me.
    Jesus it is impossible how much of a douche he looks

• Raijin QuickfootRaijin Quickfoot I'm your Huckleberry YOU'RE NO DAISYRegistered User, ClubPA regular
    I want an album of nothing but Jon Lovitz singing songs about how the Cowboys suck.

• SorceSorce Not ThereRegistered User regular
    So the Dolphins are playing today, which I'm looking forward to, because despite the playoffs being an impossible goal this year, it's the first time in a while where I'll be able to really relax and just watch the game. Even better, I'm in their market, AND Jacksonville has already played this week, so they'll be on TV. So I change to the proper channel, and what do my eyes behold?

KC v. Pittsburgh.

*table flip*

sig.gif
  • A Dabble Of TheloniusA Dabble Of Thelonius It has been a doozy of a dayRegistered User regular
    Oh good. GB looking bad against the damned Bucs.

I'll just be over here stress vomiting.

vm8gvf5p7gqi.jpg
    Steam - Talon Valdez :Blizz - Talonious#1860 : Xbox Live & LoL - Talonious Monk @TaloniousMonk Hail Satan
  • JordynJordyn Really, Commander? Probing Uranus. Registered User regular
    Vikes look nice on their first drive.

thumbsupguy-1.jpg
    JordynNolz.com <- All my blogs (Shepard, Wasted, J'onn, DCAU) are here now!
    Oh good. GB looking bad against the damned Bucs.

I'll just be over here stress vomiting.

O-Line off their game so far.

Probably because Bulaga is back.

God I hate that guy.

:)

• XehalusXehalus Registered User regular
    Bucs got a defense again

• HjorvarthrHjorvarthr Registered User regular
    Teddy!

• Goose!Goose! That's me, honey Show me the way home, honeyRegistered User regular
    Welp, I'm gonna lose the championship

Stafford doing his best Brett Favre impression on that play.

God damn it, Stafford.

This discussion has been closed.