As was foretold, we've added advertisements to the forums! If you have questions, or if you encounter any bugs, please visit this thread: https://forums.penny-arcade.com/discussion/240191/forum-advertisement-faq-and-reports-thread/
Options

Tournament Listings?

TechMansoorTechMansoor Registered User regular
We have roughly 50 days before pax comes to San Anton..I'd love to get a listing of the tournaments scheduled at this years Pax South. Indeed, surely there will be an nba2k15 tournament since it is the home of the champion San Antonio Spurs? Also, since this is predmoniatly a gaming convention, id love to see if there are any uinque tournaments like a would be GTA5 tournament and/or COD one??

If anyone has a listing can you please post it otherwise when does it come out?

• Options
    zerzhulzerzhul Registered User, Moderator mod
    Tournaments for a pax usually come out when the schedule for that pax comes out. That's usually around 1 month prior to the PAX.

• Options
    orthancstoneorthancstone TexasRegistered User regular
    Gigantic put up some news on their site about doing a tournament on Sunday, but that's the only info I've seen to date.

PAX South 2018 - Jan 12-14!
    Pins!
  • Options
    TechMansoorTechMansoor Registered User regular
    Do you guys know if its mostly fighting games that go on or are there a multitude of different games including sports game tournaments? is there a way,without being an exhibitor, I can throw my own tournament?