As was foretold, we've added advertisements to the forums! If you have questions, or if you encounter any bugs, please visit this thread: https://forums.penny-arcade.com/discussion/240191/forum-advertisement-faq-and-reports-thread/
Options

[Camp Comic] Tuesday, December 2, 2014 - Bust

DogDog Registered User, Administrator, Vanilla Staff admin
edited December 2014 in Camp Weedonwantcha
image[Camp Comic] Tuesday, December 2, 2014 - Bust

Bust

Bust

http://campcomic.com/comic/160

Read the full story here

Unknown User on

• Options
    iczer6iczer6 Registered User regular
    So many orange kitties!

• Options
    InfantryNerdInfantryNerd Registered User new member
    *SNERT*

**giggles**

Cat balls. Ok I should go now...

• Options
    KodyackKodyack Registered User regular
    Me everytime I try and do a catfind in these pages.

• Options
    DublinDublin Registered User regular
    Gotta say, I'm impressed: Malachi managed to catch that cat. That's some superhuman feat right there!

• Options
    Spman2099Spman2099 Registered User regular
    This is, in my opinion, the funniest strip you have done. Damn near every panel is funny. I REALLY like this one. Also, whether you like it or not, you just developed Malachi positively: that boy has some fight in him.

• Options
    SkwigelfSkwigelf Passed out in a cloud of farts and cigarette smoke.Registered User regular
    Poor Malachi and his horribly broken right arm.

• Options
    Zorlock DarksoulZorlock Darksoul Registered User regular
    With cats being a central part of this storyline, I'm unsure if I should bother looking for a "hidden" cat. I mean, there's a cat in just about every panel here. Are we meant to find the tree hidden in the forest?

• Options
    alvindraperalvindraper Registered User regular
    @ZORLOCK DARKSOUL Pretty sure no one is making you look for cats.

• Options
    AriWerdAriWerd Registered User regular
    edited December 2014
    Kitty found! I love how Brian and Seventeen were able to capture their kittys without fighting them, it calls back to their forest friends committee of several arcs back.

AriWerd on
  • Options
    ReplicanttenReplicantten Registered User regular
    "In the stream of life, just float instead of thrashing."

Push the river and it throws you down the waterfall of causality. What now Malachi Holmes ?

Skwigelf wrote: »

Don't worry, only few minor kittycuts. More disturbing is his reversed left palm in 10th frame.

• Options
    With cats being a central part of this storyline, I'm unsure if I should bother looking for a "hidden" cat. I mean, there's a cat in just about every panel here. Are we meant to find the tree hidden in the forest?

In life, one has to find their own way.

• Options
    treeflamingotreeflamingo Registered User regular
    Brian's expression is priceless.

• Options
    WasamiWasami Registered User regular
    Ha ha, kitty nuts FTW. Let the paternity proceedings begin.

• Options
    hajenhajen Registered User regular
    an updated calvin and hobbes <3
    ... at least he caught one with a pair of fuzzy dice.

• Options
    CaffinatedCaffinated Registered User regular
    Maybe I'm just going senile but ... when did malachai lose a tooth?

• Options
    motar22001motar22001 Registered User regular
    @Caffinated First time his teeth are shown with any clarity http://campcomic.com/comic/32

• Options
    UncleRemilUncleRemil Registered User new member
    I can't find the kitty in this one.

• Options
    LovelyLovely Registered User regular
    Damn Malachi, I admire your persistence!

sig.gif
  • Options
    Talyn RahlTalyn Rahl Registered User regular
    Am I the only one that heard the MGS Alert noise in my head in panel 2 :p

p.s. After much searching I've concluded there IS no kitty hidden in this strip.

• Options
    SargeSarge Registered User regular
    "In the stream of life, just float instead of thrashing."

Push the river and it throws you down the waterfall of causality. What now Malachi Holmes ?

Skwigelf wrote: »

Don't worry, only few minor kittycuts. More disturbing is his reversed left palm in 10th frame.

I don't know about you but I can do exactly what Malichi is doing with his arm in that panel, no breaking or spraining required. Oh, look at that: My hand can FLIP AROUND from the palm facing my face to the palm facing away from my face. I seem to remember being able to do this for only my entire life. Fairly sure that unless you're some sort of mutant or horribly disfigured person you can do that too.

• Options
    edited December 2014
    Sarge wrote: »
    I don't know about you but I can do exactly what Malichi is doing with his arm in that panel, no breaking or spraining required. Oh, look at that: My hand can FLIP AROUND from the palm facing my face to the palm facing away from my face. I seem to remember being able to do this for only my entire life. Fairly sure that unless you're some sort of mutant or horribly disfigured person you can do that too.

Kind thanks to Katie as it is fixed now. This is what it was :j5b0ujhwnsa5.jpg

Fairly sure that unless you're some sort of retard or horribly maladjusted person you might have suspected this. Especially when this comic has been updated before in a similar way. See if a tree is the right one before barking.

Btw, it is Malachi, not Malichi.

Replicantten on
  • Options
    SargeSarge Registered User regular
    Well that's just sneaky and devious of Katie. How dare she cover up her mistakes! I'm shocked, shocked I say, to discover that this sort of thing has been going on here!
    I demand kittens! ;)

• Options
    TubeTube Registered User admin
    Hey guys? Stop ruining camp weedonwantcha by acting like dicks in the comments.

• Options
    Sarge wrote: »
    Well that's just sneaky and devious of Katie. How dare she cover up her mistakes! I'm shocked, shocked I say, to discover that this sort of thing has been going on here!
    I demand kittens! ;)

To err is human.

I think it is great that she does that so that the comic can be presented in a way that it was meant to be. Yay, kittens for everyone ! Well, if you love cats, you can't be all bad. :)

• Options
    Tube wrote: »
    Hey guys? Stop ruining camp weedonwantcha by acting like dicks in the comments.

Its all good now, lighten up fella.

fhy2av8mccfy.jpg

• Options
    MrNumbersMrNumbers Registered User regular
    Malachai, having found the worst cat, has found the right cat.

I mean, would the nice cats abandon their kids? I think not!

• Options
    MrNumbers wrote: »
    Malachai, having found the worst cat, has found the right cat.

I mean, would the nice cats abandon their kids? I think not!

I like that reasoning but suspect and hope that Katie has still many more twists and turns in her sleeve before this mystery is solved. Naturally I would like to see a loooong continuation yet to come that started from a cat family under stairs.

What oh what will their creator have in store for them...

• Options
    DublinDublin Registered User regular
    I like Finland.

• Options
    InvisibleInvisible Registered User regular
    edited December 2014
    Top panel 3 reminds me of the Bugs Bunny cartoon when he's shipwrecked on an island and one of the two guys he's shipwrecked with begins fantasizing about eating the other.

Invisible on
  • Options
    metfanscmetfansc Registered User regular
    ReplicantTen, I don't see the difference between your before and the "after" that is on the site. What am I missing?

• Options
    zerzhulzerzhul Registered User, Moderator mod
    Do a force refresh to get the new image. It's the thumb placement on his left hand.

• Options
    MarsilioMarsilio Registered User new member
    I have to admit that I'm sort of hoping the actual father cat will be hidden in the background in the next few pages.

• Options
    FieryCocoaFieryCocoa Registered User regular
    What if it was the mountain lion D: continuity!

• Options
    MarcinMNMarcinMN Registered User regular
    I can no longer see a exclamation point in comics or games without hearing the Metal Gear Solid "alert" noise in my head.

"It's just as I've always said. We are being digested by an amoral universe."

-Tycho Brahe
  • Options
    kateberlykateberly Registered User regular
    AHHAAHAHAHA