As was foretold, we've added advertisements to the forums! If you have questions, or if you encounter any bugs, please visit this thread: https://forums.penny-arcade.com/discussion/240191/forum-advertisement-faq-and-reports-thread/
Options

Goodbye, Girls [chat] NSF56K

• Options
    y2jake215y2jake215 certified Flat Birther theorist the Last Good Boy onlineRegistered User regular
    GUYS THIS IS NOT THE TIME FOR MAKING FUN OF POOR ME

C8Ft8GE.jpg
    maybe i'm streaming terrible dj right now if i am its here
  • Options
    QuidQuid Definitely not a banana Registered User regular
    Birds can be cool.

Kind of the same way dinosaurs can be cool.

Over there, far away from my delicious flesh.

• Options
    LudiousLudious I just wanted a sandwich A temporally dislocated QuiznosRegistered User regular
    edited December 2014
    this is why I cannot be left alone. Chelle is getting her hair done so I went to Walmart and I found these. Now I am sitting in a dark car in the parking lot playing with a light up guardians of the galaxy stickers.
    nWAdbGQl.jpg

Ludious on
  • Options
    Irond WillIrond Will WARNING: NO HURTFUL COMMENTS, PLEASE!!!!! Cambridge. MAModerator mod
    Birds are definitely animals that you cannot really trust at any point in time. They are scary and vacant and who knows if the whim to peck into your eye for food will flash across their pea-sized brain at any second.

yeah it really is like being around a tiny alien with a little razor pincher

Wqdwp8l.png
  • Options
    PodlyPodly you unzipped me! it's all coming back! i don't like it!Registered User regular
    :( i'm sorry eddy i always loved hearing about your dogs

follow my music twitter soundcloud tumblr
    9pr1GIh.jpg?1
  • Options
    Evil MultifariousEvil Multifarious Registered User regular
    I am drinking a Canadian unfiltered dry gin and it is by far the best gin I've ever had. The guy grows all the botanicals in a small farm plot beside the distillery. It's made with local wine grapes. Just... my god. It's like no gin I've ever tasted.

• Options
    spool32spool32 Contrary Library Registered User regular
    ugh eddy, so sorry :(

My akita is 9 I think and I am terrified of him getting old

doge should live forever how is that even up for discussion.

• Options
    PodlyPodly you unzipped me! it's all coming back! i don't like it!Registered User regular
    @desc is this you?

(also this might be the greatest techno studio i've ever seen. minilogue is awesome)

http://www.attackmagazine.com/features/my-studio/sebastian-mullaert-aka-minilogue/

9pr1GIh.jpg?1
  • Options
    Irond WillIrond Will WARNING: NO HURTFUL COMMENTS, PLEASE!!!!! Cambridge. MAModerator mod
    no necrotizing pulpitis is the pits guys

this morning i woke up at 7. shower + take 4 advil because my jaw is sore. on the way to work my stomach starts bothering me (4 advil on an empty stomach) so i swing into mcd and get a egg biscuit combo. pull into a parking spot and take a couple bites of the biscuit and a slug of the coffee. about a minute later the right side of my head from my temple down to my chin feels like someone blew a grenade up in it.

so i sit in the car for a few minutes, tears streaming down my face. drive home, park, walk in, take one of the vicodins my dentist prescribed. the pain eases up, and i try to get some work done on my laptop.

about half an hour later i'm basically delirious. i lie down and basically semi-hallucinate for about six hours. come to at 3, feel great. get some work done. run to the store. cook dinner. take care of frankie (she has the flu)

now it's creeping back. head hurting. etc. want to hold out from taking this stuff if i can but jesus.

Wqdwp8l.png
  • Options
    LudiousLudious I just wanted a sandwich A temporally dislocated QuiznosRegistered User regular
    oh god eddy I didn't read the front page I'm so sorry about your dogs. My dogs mean the world to me and when they die I will be so sad so this hits me right in the feels

• Options
    DasUberEdwardDasUberEdward Registered User regular
    Irond Will wrote: »
    Birds are definitely animals that you cannot really trust at any point in time. They are scary and vacant and who knows if the whim to peck into your eye for food will flash across their pea-sized brain at any second.

yeah it really is like being around a tiny alien with a little razor pincher

also their knees are wrong

steam_sig.png
  • Options
    WinkyWinky rRegistered User regular
    DEAD DOG CHAT DOES NOT IMPROVE MOOD

• Options
    ElkiElki get busy Moderator, ClubPA mod

When I was in 5th grade, I took my little brother over to my friend's place without telling him about the pet ostrich. We told him to go get us something from across the house at some point, and it was pretty awesome to see him coming back sprinting.

smCQ5WE.jpg
  • Options
    pet ostrich?

african nobility is weird

Wqdwp8l.png
  • Options
    Damn, Will.

smCQ5WE.jpg
  • Options
    y2jake215y2jake215 certified Flat Birther theorist the Last Good Boy onlineRegistered User regular
    Kids week on jeopardy is hilarious

These kids have zero social eptitude

C8Ft8GE.jpg
  • Options
    JacobkoshJacobkosh Gamble a stamp. I can show you how to be a real man!Moderator mod

this morning i woke up at 7. shower + take 4 advil because my jaw is sore. on the way to work my stomach starts bothering me (4 advil on an empty stomach) so i swing into mcd and get a egg biscuit combo. pull into a parking spot and take a couple bites of the biscuit and a slug of the coffee. about a minute later the right side of my head from my temple down to my chin feels like someone blew a grenade up in it.

so i sit in the car for a few minutes, tears streaming down my face. drive home, park, walk in, take one of the vicodins my dentist prescribed. the pain eases up, and i try to get some work done on my laptop.

about half an hour later i'm basically delirious. i lie down and basically semi-hallucinate for about six hours. come to at 3, feel great. get some work done. run to the store. cook dinner. take care of frankie (she has the flu)

now it's creeping back. head hurting. etc. want to hold out from taking this stuff if i can but jesus.

Aaaaaah. When do you see your dentist? I assume you're getting a root canal?

• Options
    I may have made up that word

C8Ft8GE.jpg
  • Options
    ElendilElendil Registered User regular
    heptitude*

*patent pending

• Options
    Jacobkosh wrote: »

root canal on monday. i saw my dentist when she did the procedure a couple weeks ago, then again yesterday when i decided i couldn't handle the mounting pain and decided it probably wasn't going away on its own.

basically she drilled too close to the pulp and it freaked out from thermal shock and is now slowly killing the tooth. it's not sensitive the way that tooth pain normally is - no sharp jolts or sensitivity - but more like an abscess in which pain just mounts and doesn't let go no matter what you do. sometimes it goes away after five minutes, sometimes after an hour.

she says that once it kills the nerve then it won't hurt anymore, but there's no way to know how long that will take.

it's the worst!

Wqdwp8l.png
  • Options
    descdesc Goretexing to death Registered User regular
    Podly wrote: »
    @desc is this you?

(also this might be the greatest techno studio i've ever seen. minilogue is awesome)

http://www.attackmagazine.com/features/my-studio/sebastian-mullaert-aka-minilogue/

@Podly‌ omg

• Options
    I wish I could be there when will gets his drugs for his tooth surgery. All the anime love just comes pouring out of him. Big sloppy drops of tears rolled down his face and he admits his love for one piece.

• Options
    @desc is this you?

who listens to kylie minilogue anymore anyways?

Wqdwp8l.png
  • Options
    I am just drinking this gin neat from a tumbler like it's fucking cognac

God damn

I'm gonna make a martini

• Options
    syndalissyndalis Getting Classy On the WallRegistered User, Loves Apple Products regular

root canal on monday. i saw my dentist when she did the procedure a couple weeks ago, then again yesterday when i decided i couldn't handle the mounting pain and decided it probably wasn't going away on its own.

basically she drilled too close to the pulp and it freaked out from thermal shock and is now slowly killing the tooth. it's not sensitive the way that tooth pain normally is - no sharp jolts or sensitivity - but more like an abscess in which pain just mounts and doesn't let go no matter what you do. sometimes it goes away after five minutes, sometimes after an hour.

she says that once it kills the nerve then it won't hurt anymore, but there's no way to know how long that will take.

it's the worst!

Been there, done that, got the t-shirt.

I got a business partner of mine who was also a medical oncologist to inject some of the good shit into my head so I would feel no pain. It's that goddamned bad.

SW-4158-3990-6116
    Let's play Mario Kart or something...
  • Options
    pet ostrich?

It's the insouciant attitude toward regulations and use of position. His dad was the head of the wildlife service, so of course they had an ostrich roaming freely and an enclosure for their gazelles.

smCQ5WE.jpg
  • Options
    ronyaronya Arrrrrf. the ivory tower's basementRegistered User regular
    doges :(

aRkpc.gif
  • Options
    descdesc Goretexing to death Registered User regular
    I am drinking a Canadian unfiltered dry gin and it is by far the best gin I've ever had. The guy grows all the botanicals in a small farm plot beside the distillery. It's made with local wine grapes. Just... my god. It's like no gin I've ever tasted.

hmm

send it to me for tasting >_>

• Options
    desc wrote: »

hmm

send it to me for tasting >_>

I wonder if you could find or order it

It's Dillon's Unfiltered Gin 22

• Options
    desc wrote: »
    @desc is this you?

@Podly‌ omg

it's very rare i see a piece of gear i've never heard of in someone's studio, let alone several

i didn't even know there was reverb more expensive than eventide!

and lustin after that crane song stuff hard now

(also the yoga and incense/candle is so rad)

9pr1GIh.jpg?1
  • Options
    Those are dogs are most adorable. Sorry for your loss, Eddy.

smCQ5WE.jpg
  • Options
    Elki wrote: »
    pet ostrich?

It's the insouciant attitude toward regulations and use of position. His dad was the head of the wildlife service, so of course they had an ostrich roaming freely and an enclosure for their gazelles.

oh i've seen coming to america and read the black panther.

i know a thing or two about this.

Wqdwp8l.png
  • Options
    edited December 2014
    Will has followed Eddie Murphy's career very closely. That technically makes him more brown than mim.

Ludious on
  • Options
    also i listened to a lot of public enemy so really i'm not white in the bad way. i'm one of the good whites.

Wqdwp8l.png
  • Options
    Donkey KongDonkey Kong Putting Nintendo out of business with AI nips Registered User regular

it's the worst!

Good lord, a medical condition where the solution is to take a bunch of narcotics until the nerve finally dies. I am sorry Massachusetts failed to pass the death with dignity ballot initiative.

Thousands of hot, local singles are waiting to play at bubbulon.com.
  • Options
    cptruggedcptrugged I think it has something to do with free will. Registered User regular
    I should probably eat before I get too into playing vidya and forget to do so.

• Options
    syndalissyndalis Getting Classy On the WallRegistered User, Loves Apple Products regular
    also i listened to a lot of public enemy so really i'm not white in the bad way. i'm one of the good whites.

Boyz II Men was my jam as a kid. I also owned MC Hammer: Can't Touch This. And Arrested Development.

And I would seamlessly switch between those and Iron Maiden and Bon Jovi.

I was an awesome kid.

SW-4158-3990-6116
    Let's play Mario Kart or something...
  • Options
    interviewer wanted a 5 min powerpoint about my previous employment and why I'm qualified for the position. is 5 slides including title slide enough? it runs easily over 5 minutes. also what the hell do i title this

C8Ft8GE.jpg
  • Options
    Donkey KongDonkey Kong Putting Nintendo out of business with AI nips Registered User regular
    Assassin's Creed Black Flag has some really ugly graphics, man.

Thousands of hot, local singles are waiting to play at bubbulon.com.
  • Options
    tapeslingertapeslinger Space Unicorn Slush Ranger Social Justice Rebel ScumRegistered User regular
    Aw, @Casual Eddy‌ ! :( *hugs* your ladies were most adorable and I'm glad I got to meet them! I am so sorry for your loss. <3

This discussion has been closed.