As was foretold, we've added advertisements to the forums! If you have questions, or if you encounter any bugs, please visit this thread: https://forums.penny-arcade.com/discussion/240191/forum-advertisement-faq-and-reports-thread/
Options

[League of Legends] The Bard's Tale

• Options
    Styrofoam SammichStyrofoam Sammich WANT. normal (not weird)Registered User regular
    Saint is kind of a shitty caster.

wq09t4opzrlc.jpg
  • Options
    DehumanizedDehumanized Registered User regular
    I think my work is done here

B5RhRyZCQAA22W7.png:large

• Options
    I needed anime to post.I needed anime to post. boom Registered User regular
    holy shit have you guys seen the morgana texture rebalance

ComparisonMorg.jpg

looks amazing, like, this is them doing the "recolouring for the new SR" bit, not an actual VU

liEt3nH.png
  • Options
    RaslinRaslin Registered User regular
    She definitely has more pop with what seems to be a higher resolution skin

I cant url good so add me on steam anyways steamcommunity.com/id/Raslin

3ds friend code: 2981-6032-4118
  • Options
    MahnmutMahnmut Registered User regular
    Raslin wrote: »
    She definitely has more pop with what seems to be a higher resolution skin

It's cool how the texture makes the dress look like a dress instead of a weird bondage tent. :p

Steam/LoL: Jericho89
  • Options
    SproutSprout Registered User regular
    This first CLG/Roccat game is UGLY. It's like watching a grown man beat up a baby.

• Options
    My overall impression from both IEM tournaments has been that the only team that entered and seems to have their shit together is C9.

• Options
    übergeekübergeek Sector 2814Registered User regular
    My overall impression from both IEM tournaments has been that the only team that entered and seems to have their shit together is C9.

I agree, mostly because they always have had their shit together, and they're the only team who didn't reshuffle and try to shoehorn Koreans in to give them a better chance at winning.

camo_sig.png
  • Options
    pyromaniac221pyromaniac221 this just might be an interestin YTRegistered User regular
    edited December 2014
    Shiphtur deserves a better team. Corejj seems pretty decent but Kiwikid and Crumbzz should have been dumped a while ago.

pyromaniac221 on
    psn tooaware, friend code SW-4760-0062-3248 it me
  • Options
    PenumbraPenumbra Registered User regular
    That was a disgusting game to watch.

Switch Friend Code: 6359-7575-9391
  • Options
    PenumbraPenumbra Registered User regular
    I just got my first Pentakill. It was on porobridge, so I know it doesn't count.

But I did it with AP Ez. Got a quadra with a barrage from the fountain and picked up the 5th on the way to the other end.

Switch Friend Code: 6359-7575-9391
  • Options
    Dig no

pls no more barons

• Options
    GoumindongGoumindong Registered User regular
    Dig with the baron throws

wbBv3fj.png
  • Options
    pyromaniac221pyromaniac221 this just might be an interestin YTRegistered User regular
    how is dig consistently the shittiest baron team even after so many roster changes

psn tooaware, friend code SW-4760-0062-3248 it me
  • Options
    They had incredible dragon/baron control at the start of summer split.

• Options
    AuralynxAuralynx Darkness is a perspective Watching the ego workRegistered User regular
    how is dig consistently the shittiest baron team even after so many roster changes

I'm reasonably sure a gypsy cursed them at some point. Maybe a wizard.

• Options
    MiniwolfMiniwolf Probably somewhere sniffing somethingRegistered User regular
    edited December 2014
    Sprout wrote: »
    This first CLG/Roccat game is UGLY. It's like watching a grown man beat up a baby.

As a CLG fan I always have my heart medication on hand while watching.
    That 1v3 baron zoning by Doublelift in game three was a thing of beauty
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=DdYG0cBWR6g

Really? I enjoy his insights he has a really good idea of what tactics teams are trying to pull and his sarcastic remarks towards players are great. Maybe we have a different sense of humour.

Miniwolf on
    League Of Legends: Ulven
    Q98DBY0.pngwolfmini.png
  • Options
    VaregaVarega Registered User regular
    Miniwolf wrote: »

Really? I enjoy his insights he has a really good idea of what tactics teams are trying to pull and his sarcastic remarks towards players are great. Maybe we have a different sense of humour.

Saint's casting is what I expect of him as a caster. Really good analysis, solid strategy, and calling people out on dumb mistakes. He'd be the type of coach to call you a dumbass while explaining exactly why you are a dumbass, and how to not be a dumbass in the future.

League of Legends:Varega
  • Options
    SpectrumSpectrum Archer of Inferno Chaldea Rec RoomRegistered User regular
    Siv has always done horrible things to solo queue

Now his partner Mommie is doing the same

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Gt5FUx8ymRU&feature=em-uploademail

whyyyyyyy

XNnw6Gk.jpg
  • Options
    I needed anime to post.I needed anime to post. boom Registered User regular
    Varega wrote: »

Saint's casting is what I expect of him as a caster. Really good analysis, solid strategy, and calling people out on dumb mistakes. He'd be the type of coach to call you a dumbass while explaining exactly why you are a dumbass, and how to not be a dumbass in the future.

b-b-b-ut he was mean to elementz :(:( P:(

liEt3nH.png
  • Options
    Elementz probably deserved it.

I also really enjoy Saint casting and even more on the analyst desk. His interview style with other players during the post-game was really great and conversational and got at a lot of crunchier, game-mechanics stuff that you don't normally get from that stuff.

• Options
    MrGrimoireMrGrimoire Pixflare Registered User regular

b-b-b-ut he was mean to elementz :(:( P:(

You say that like it's a bad thing :p

• Options
    edited December 2014
    Sprout on
  • Options
    TalithTalith 変態という名の紳士 Miami, FLRegistered User regular
    Round 3 of Talith digging through the Polycount LoL contest entries:

Teemo

TFJ9HZy.jpg

Sejuani

3IMfubk.jpg

Baron Kog'Maw

6LgDoMj.jpg

Foxwick

FFKpsUQ.jpg
    qaU0TMl.jpg

School Girl Ahri

QSF4Up7.jpg
    2GSOPPK.png

7244qyoka3pp.gif
  • Options

I should have gotten to this sooner. I chat over at TL lol and the general consensus is that TL would never have a competitive lol team and that, basically they dislike lol and their lol community.

Optics gaming is saying that the dailydot article is BS. And frankly that makes more sense to me than TL buying in to a game they say they don't really care about.

wbBv3fj.png
  • Options
    VaregaVarega Registered User regular
    Goumindong wrote: »

I should have gotten to this sooner. I chat over at TL lol and the general consensus is that TL would never have a competitive lol team and that, basically they dislike lol and their lol community.

Optics gaming is saying that the dailydot article is BS. And frankly that makes more sense to me than TL buying in to a game they say they don't really care about.
    Optics has also categorically denied every rumor. It's not really evidence when it's just consistent behavior.

League of Legends:Varega
  • Options
    JarsJars Registered User regular
    edited December 2014
    oh they finally gave us blind proving grounds

...and no one knows to ban jayce. stop banning akali and kat!

Jars on
  • Options
    DraygoDraygo Registered User regular
    Draygo wrote: »
    Any idea how to get post game chat working again, almost every time I get a connection error.

Game still counts, pre-game selection works fine, chat works fine, no packet loss, decent ping - it just wont connect to the post game lobby.

Any idea where I should start looking to fix this?

- Repair did not fix
    - Delete + Reinstall did not fix.

• Options
    This Gambit-CLG series is a glorious mess

• Options
    schussschuss Registered User regular
    Huh, so I guess the way that Curse owning two LCS teams shook out is they are spinning both off to other non-Curse companies. There will be no LCS Team Curse. Both teams will rename to something else TBD. Curse will then pursue sponsorship deals with multiple LCS teams so that they can promote Curse Voice as widely as possible.

Basically, because LCS rules prevent a team owner from sponsoring other teams in any capacity, Curse is getting out of the team ownership business. No changes to ex-Curse's roster or staff, just getting a new owner and a new team name.

That's what GG Agency is doing too.

• Options
    JarsJars Registered User regular
    seriously how do you let this team exist in PG

RctEWqR.jpg

• Options

Optics has also categorically denied every rumor. It's not really evidence when it's just consistent behavior.

Yea and TL doesn't have any league staff anymore because they all left for riot jobs because TL didn't bother with linking their articles. Or that TL got a heroes of the storm team before a lol team or that they have said, essentially, they're not interested in lol because it's a game for filthy casuals etc etc.

wbBv3fj.png
  • Options

These teams are both bad. And CLG's dragon control is abysmal, especially for a team that's running Nunu.

• Options

These teams are both bad. And CLG's dragon control is abysmal, especially for a team that's running Nunu.

35 minutes of CLG conceding everything they can to Gambit, who in turn picks awful fights, then Dlift tries to put the whole team on his back and then I guess they flip a coin to see who actually won the game at minute 54?

Fun series IMO

• Options
    SquatfurdSquatfurd 9000 feetRegistered User regular
    cant log into NA?

League of Legends: DingusSquatfurd
    B.net: Squatfurd#1814
  • Options
    FrozenzenFrozenzen Registered User regular

Yea and TL doesn't have any league staff anymore because they all left for riot jobs because TL didn't bother with linking their articles. Or that TL got a heroes of the storm team before a lol team or that they have said, essentially, they're not interested in lol because it's a game for filthy casuals etc etc.

I would be shocked by TL sponsoring a league team. They are insanely elitistic about it, considering it casual etc. Them not linking articles does not surprise me, like them not letting league events be visible on the calendar.

Would be cool if they did though, Liquid tends to pick up charming players.

• Options
    Hargaad of OmnarHargaad of Omnar New Badges? Fucking BOSS!Registered User regular
    edited December 2014
    Squatfurd wrote: »
    cant log into NA?

Ok, so it's not just me.
    Unscheduled Riot maintenance?

Edit: Was getting retry after retry, but now it just gives me a "Server is busy" message instead of retrying.

EditEdit: http://status.leagueoflegends.com/#na says the game is online. No other service on my end isn't connecting. Just Riot.

Hargaad of Omnar on
    Star Wars (2 separate links)
    Yelling at butts will never NOT be funny. Thanks, Psy!
    Also, Abby is awesome. Keep up with TLH because it's the tits!

I love League of Legends, but seriously...screw you, Teemo.
  • Options
    SampsenSampsen Aggressive Berserker Registered User regular
    It's online for me now.

Sampsen_na_104_5_logo.png
  • Options
    Hargaad of OmnarHargaad of Omnar New Badges? Fucking BOSS!Registered User regular
    I think my work is done here

B5RhRyZCQAA22W7.png:large

I'm guessing they were all AP Ez games?

Star Wars (2 separate links)
    Yelling at butts will never NOT be funny. Thanks, Psy!
    Also, Abby is awesome. Keep up with TLH because it's the tits!

I love League of Legends, but seriously...screw you, Teemo.
  • Options
    SquatfurdSquatfurd 9000 feetRegistered User regular
    edited December 2014
    Your position in queue: 1
    approximate wait time: 5 4 3 2 1
    approximate wait time: 5 4 3 2 1
    and so on, and so forth.

edit: finally got in after canceling and trying to relog a few times.

Squatfurd on
    League of Legends: DingusSquatfurd
    B.net: Squatfurd#1814
This discussion has been closed.