As was foretold, we've added advertisements to the forums! If you have questions, or if you encounter any bugs, please visit this thread: https://forums.penny-arcade.com/discussion/240191/forum-advertisement-faq-and-reports-thread/

[Snugglehug]! And the living is cutesy (nsf 56k, the soulless)

• CormacCormac Registered User regular
    I'm left wondering why is she so mad when she had a kitten. Other than not liking having her picture taken by some random person.

Steam: Gridlynk | PSN: Gridlynk | FFXIV: Jarvellis Mika
  • Magic PinkMagic Pink Tur-Boner-Fed Registered User regular
    Cormac wrote: »
    I'm left wondering why is she so mad when she had a kitten. Other than not liking having her picture taken by some random person.

She's not mad. She was on a bus and I'm pretty sure unsecured pets aren't allowed.

• MadEddyMadEddy Creepy house watching youRegistered User regular
    Didn't want camera person to rat her out. Mainly because the kitten's not big enough to take on a rat yet.

ruby-red-sig.jpg
  • tynictynic PICNIC BADASS Registered User, ClubPA regular
    Squirrel drunk on fermented crab apples

this is actually a pretty accurate depiction of me snowboarding.

post vids asap

• ShadowenShadowen Snores in the morning LoserdomRegistered User regular
    mama dogs

tumblr_n335nnfKAn1rtevpdo1_1280.jpg

tumblr_n335nnfKAn1rtevpdo2_1280.jpg

tumblr_n335nnfKAn1rtevpdo3_1280.jpg

tumblr_n335nnfKAn1rtevpdo4_1280.jpg

tumblr_n335nnfKAn1rtevpdo5_1280.jpg

tumblr_n335nnfKAn1rtevpdo6_1280.jpg

tumblr_n335nnfKAn1rtevpdo7_1280.jpg

tumblr_n335nnfKAn1rtevpdo8_1280.jpg

tumblr_n335nnfKAn1rtevpdo9_1280.jpg

tumblr_n335nnfKAn1rtevpdo10_1280.jpg

• GanluanGanluan Registered User regular
    That Vine of the cat being dragged through the park is one of the best things I've ever seen on the internet.

• DaMoonRulzDaMoonRulz Mare ImbriumRegistered User regular
    Normally I go to Race Grooves' channel for his Hot Wheels videos, but he posted this:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jqmHdeUSUeo

(great for falling asleep to. My eyes are getting heavy sitting at my desk)

3basnids3lf9.jpg

• Ms DapperMs Dapper Yuri Librarian Registered User regular
    tumblr_lsa6kamDp91qz7tiao1_1280.jpg

2ohWien.png
    Tumblr | Twitter PSN: misterdapper Av by Satellite_09
    tumblr_mo77ntdONh1rfp3s9o1_1280.jpg

tumblr_mo77ntdONh1rfp3s9o2_1280.jpg

• GoatmonGoatmon Companion of Kess Registered User regular
    img[

Switch Friend Code: SW-6680-6709-4204

• VeldrinVeldrin Sham bam bamina Registered User regular
    Hello Snugglehug thread. I have questions.

We recently purchased a house and will have to move away from our current rental situation, which means we won't be able to take Freya and Hoover with us as they are very active dogs and our new place won't have a big enough yard space for them. Not to worry though! They will stay at my parents' place, which they love doing already anyway, and which has plenty of back yard to have fun in and explore.

Anyway, we're looking at getting another more inside-friendly dog and we're both quite interested in corgis.

Who on here owns a corgi?
    What are their temperaments like?
    Are they the sort of dog that is ok with being on its own at home during regular working hours?
    I've heard they like to bark and nip a lot, is this true?
    How trainable are they?

Since the dag thread closed a little while ago, I figured this was the next best place to ask.

Will your dogs be using stairs a lot to get around?

I know that Corgis are not overly fond of stairs, due to having a normal sized torso with tiny legs.

• VeldrinVeldrin Sham bam bamina Registered User regular
    Nah, no stairs.

• Metzger MeisterMetzger Meister It Gets Worse before it gets any better.Registered User regular
    One of the most adorable and tenaciously savage killers in the animal kingdom.

• DisruptedCapitalistDisruptedCapitalist I swear! Registered User regular
    "Simple, real stupidity beats artificial intelligence every time." -Mustrum Ridcully in Terry Pratchett's Hogfather p. 142 (HarperPrism 1996)
    GET OUTTA THE WAY

5RG079u.gif

• DaMoonRulzDaMoonRulz Mare ImbriumRegistered User regular
    Goatmon wrote: »
    GET OUTTA THE WAY

5RG079u.gif

That's NO good!

3basnids3lf9.jpg

• Houk the NamebringerHouk the Namebringer Nipples The EchidnaRegistered User regular
    GET OUTTA THE WAY

5RG079u.gif

I'm just gonna start spinning in a circle like this, and if you get in the way it's your own fault!

Dynasty Warriors: Otters Edition

• LalaboxLalabox Registered User regular
    Veldrin wrote: »

We recently purchased a house and will have to move away from our current rental situation, which means we won't be able to take Freya and Hoover with us as they are very active dogs and our new place won't have a big enough yard space for them. Not to worry though! They will stay at my parents' place, which they love doing already anyway, and which has plenty of back yard to have fun in and explore.

Anyway, we're looking at getting another more inside-friendly dog and we're both quite interested in corgis.

Are they the sort of dog that is ok with being on its own at home during regular working hours?
    How trainable are they?

Since the dag thread closed a little while ago, I figured this was the next best place to ask.

I can't find it now, but Frogman.me has had a whole lot of advice about owning a corgi, and basically, they are really, really energetic, and they're probably only a good dog if you've got a lot of space to go for walks and just for them to run around and stuff.

This is just stuff that I've read somewhere, so I'm not entirely sure about everything, but the general gist that I've seen is that they need a lot of space.

• ASimPersonASimPerson Cold... and hard.Registered User regular
    The general line on corgis is that they're intelligent dogs and will get bored if they don't have things to do. In this case, "get bored" means "get destructive".

Also, they will try to herd things, especially children and other pets.

On the flip side, corgis are also the best. It's all official and stuff.

DaMoonRulz wrote: »
    GET OUTTA THE WAY

5RG079u.gif

That's NO good!

tumblr_nlvrosukk91tm99x3o1_400.gif
    Gotta go flop.

Big dogs are often better for small places/apartments, because they generally don't have a lot of energy. (By which I mean seriously big dogs, not like, labs or retrievers). That said, you gotta be prepared for the food bills.

• TallahasseerielTallahasseeriel Registered User regular
    Shadowen wrote: »
    DaMoonRulz wrote: »
    GET OUTTA THE WAY

5RG079u.gif

That's NO good!

tumblr_nlvrosukk91tm99x3o1_400.gif
    Gotta go flop.

This looks like my cat

Except my cat would just bury her face in my palm instead of flop like that.

That or try to curl up on my neck.

for example, my sister's dog spends approximately 18 hours of each day like this

KNVc96nl.jpg

the other six she lies on her front.

• PiptheFairPiptheFair Frequently not in boats. Registered User regular
    Veldrin wrote: »

How trainable are they?

scout is half corb-half border collie

temperament depends more on the individual dog; however corgs tend to very playful, energetic and loyal if not stubborn sometimes
    scout was likely abandoned when I first adopted him, so he was super upset when I would leave, but if you get a routine when you leave along with a lot of toys and a safe place, they can be fine
    both barking and nipping can generally be trained away, and scout only barks at a few very specific things and never really nips
    extremely trainable, they're a very bright breed that need to be engaged physically and mentally

• PiptheFairPiptheFair Frequently not in boats. Registered User regular
    also my girlfriend doodled a scout from memory

necHePx.jpg

Breaking-Cat-News-104.png

tumblr_nlppvaetZB1rc7zl1o1_250.giftumblr_nlppvaetZB1rc7zl1o2_250.gif
    tumblr_nlppvaetZB1rc7zl1o3_250.giftumblr_nlppvaetZB1rc7zl1o4_250.gif

aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaah

• Psychotic OnePsychotic One The Lord of No Pants Parts UnknownRegistered User regular

Even cows love bull dogs. This proves that my wish to own a bull dog is best despite their health issues.

*really wants a super chill bull dog in his life*

Cows generally like dogs. It's weird.

"Ladies"

• Donovan PuppyfuckerDonovan Puppyfucker A dagger in the dark is worth a thousand swords in the morningRegistered User regular
    tynic wrote: »

Cows are generally chill as hell as long as you don't make any sudden loud noises.

tynic wrote: »

Cows are generally chill as hell as long as you don't make any sudden loud noises.

oh, sure. But they REALLY like dogs. You bring a dog near a cow paddock and the whole lot of them will absolutely have to come over and check it out and say hi. As long as the dog isn't freaking out, anyway.

• PlatyPlaty Registered User regular
    Uh, there have been a few incidents here in the Alps where people with dogs were attacked (and in two cases, I think, killed) by cows

It probably depends a lot on other factors, but experts said you should anticipate cows reacting to the presence of dogs and this can sometimes take place as outright aggression

ok well maybe 'like' isn't the right word necessarily. But they definitely have a strong reaction to dogs.

• PlatyPlaty Registered User regular
    I believe the advice in case of cow attack was to let the dog go and not keep it near you!

This discussion has been closed.