As was foretold, we've added advertisements to the forums! If you have questions, or if you encounter any bugs, please visit this thread: https://forums.penny-arcade.com/discussion/240191/forum-advertisement-faq-and-reports-thread/
Options

Way to return tickets to PAX South?

RokimissRokimiss Registered User regular
Hello, sorry if this is a duplicate thread, but I was wondering how I might go about either returning or selling the tickets I have reserved for PAX South (3 day tickets). I have two tickets that were supposed to be for me and my husband; however he passed away yesterday morning, so I won't be needing them anymore.

Thank you in advance for any help provided.

• Options
    zerzhulzerzhul Registered User, Moderator mod
    As far as I know there's no official method of resale or refunds for PAX tickets. Your best bet is to email pax_questions@paxsite.com and explain your circumstances and hope they can help.

• Options
    Thank you so much!

• Options
    edited December 2014
    Just in case anyone else runs into this, there is no refund policy. However you do have the option of reselling the tickets at face value.

ceres on
  • Options
    zerzhulzerzhul Registered User, Moderator mod
    Selling or offering passes via the forums is unfortunately against our policy here. Best bet is to check with friends, friends of friends, etc. Also others might have additional suggestions.