As was foretold, we've added advertisements to the forums! If you have questions, or if you encounter any bugs, please visit this thread: https://forums.penny-arcade.com/discussion/240191/forum-advertisement-faq-and-reports-thread/
Options

The Steam Holiday Miracle is over!

• Options
    Panda4YouPanda4You Registered User regular
    Thanks a lot @lolo !!!

• Options
    monsterrormonsterror HEY ASSBUTT Registered User regular
    Fishman wrote: »
    I'm going to admit, I do not get the appeal of Euro Truck Sim at all.

Its definitely one of those games that you have to play to truly understand.

I will say, though, that it is more fun than it really has any right to be.

• Options
    RadiusRadius Registered User regular
    all of my money is going to presents, sorry Blank.

Everyday we stray further from God's light
    Steam Switch FC: 2799-7909-4852
  • Options
    BlankZoeBlankZoe Registered User regular
    Radius wrote: »
    all of my money is going to presents, sorry Blank.
    SUCH BETRAYAL

GIVING OTHERS THINGS

CYpGAPn.png
  • Options
    AtomicTofuAtomicTofu She's a straight-up supervillain, yo Registered User regular
    I would go for Depth if I weren't afraid of sea creatures and underwater sequences

• Options
    AtomicTofu wrote: »
    I would go for Depth if I weren't afraid of sea creatures and underwater sequences
    I am

glad you said this!

CYpGAPn.png
  • Options
    AtomicTofuAtomicTofu She's a straight-up supervillain, yo Registered User regular
    FOILED YOUR GIFT GIVING

• Options
    WeaverWeaver Who are you? What do you want?Registered User regular
    On the off chance that anyone isn't gonna do anything with their cards, I need 1,2,3,5,7, and 10.

• Options
    All hail the mighty generosity of @Blankzilla!

rBQjCWX.jpg

I will totally get on and shoot sharks in a minute.

• Options
    monsterrormonsterror HEY ASSBUTT Registered User regular
    edited December 2014
    @Brovid Hasselsmof‌ why you gotta be so sweet?

I knew I didn't shave for a reason!

UOiqgqz.jpg

EDIT: forgot the dinosaur changed her name.

monsterror on
  • Options
    Bluedude152Bluedude152 Registered User regular
    I would get depth if I wasn't sure I would play with people once then never be able to organize a game again

p0a2ody6sqnt.jpg
  • Options
    MaddocMaddoc I'm Bobbin Threadbare, are you my mother? Registered User regular
    Black Flag was the game that got me to go from "Maybe I'm over AC" to "Fuck yeah AC" again

That said, I am the guy who is saying every AC from this point forward needs a boat. Like yes, that's dumb, but Unity holds no interest to me while Rogue looks like it has some promise.

It's basically just Pirates Creed for me now.

• Options
    Aka the space engineers/guns of Icarus/ blade symphony/ every game problem

p0a2ody6sqnt.jpg
  • Options
    InquisitorInquisitor Registered User regular
    If I grab guns of icarus will we get some matches organized? Cause I will totslly grab it if so.

• Options
    I would get depth if I wasn't sure I would play with people once then never be able to organize a game again
    You should uh

check Steam

CYpGAPn.png
  • Options
    FyndirFyndir Registered User regular
    Is anyone interested in going in on a Depth 4 pack?

It works out about £3 cheaper per person at the current prices than buying individually, if you're interested hit me up and we can sort out paypal stuff or something.

• Options
    Blankzilla wrote: »
    You should uh

check Steam

No you can't make me
    :heart;

p0a2ody6sqnt.jpg
  • Options
    So the CoD: AW Zombies mode stars John Malkovich, Bill Paxton, Rose McGowan and Jon Bernthal

huh

okay sure

CYpGAPn.png
  • Options
    Depth is great

As a shark, when you grab a diver, you have to shake your mouse back and forth really fast to thrash the diver around, the whole time he's trying to stab you in your shark face.

• Options
    Crippl3Crippl3 oh noRegistered User regular
    So the CoD: AW Zombies mode stars John Malkovich, Bill Paxton, Rose McGowan and Jon Bernthal

huh

okay sure

Blops had a zombies map where you played as Danny Trejo, Sarah Michelle Gellar, Robert Englund, and Michael Rooker. Blops 2 had one where you played as mobsters played by Joe Pantoliano, Ray Liotta and Michael Madsen.
    Really, this shouldn't seem so weird.

But still, John Malkovich???

• Options
    Duke 2.0Duke 2.0 Time Trash Cat Registered User regular
    Inquisitor wrote: »
    If I grab guns of icarus will we get some matches organized? Cause I will totslly grab it if so.

I'll get back into it for a little while if I see people running around with it

and to be honest the public player scene of GoI is pretty great. People are pretty open to communicating, the community actively calls out the less desirable members, and it's pretty easy to get involved when the Dev's do their weekly games with the playerbase.

It's a game that depends on teamwork that scares out the dredges of the online game community.

VRXwDW7.png
  • Options
    marty_0001marty_0001 I am a file and you put documents in meRegistered User regular
    AC4 75% off!

And I'm going to get that Neverending Nightmares game even though it didn't win the community vote!

And Borderlands TPS is half off!

SALE TIME

• Options
    FishmanFishman Put your goddamned hand in the goddamned Box of Pain. Registered User regular
    Do we have an opinion on the community vote?

X-Com LP Thread I, II, III, IV, V
    That's unbelievably cool. Your new name is cool guy. Let's have sex.
  • Options
    IoloIolo iolo Registered User regular
    edited December 2014
    marty_0001 wrote: »
    AC4 75% off!

And I'm going to get that Neverending Nightmares game even though it didn't win the community vote!

SALE TIME

@marty_0001, BL:TPS is more than 50% off on Funstock Digital right now. Reposting for this page:
    Karoz wrote: »
    Borderlands: The Pre-Sequel for $17.50 on Funstock Digital with code #FUNISHOT

Currency switcher is up at the top.

Get the Mac-Linux version, since it's $2 cheaper and as a Steam key generally doesn't care which OS you are running. However the season pass is $40 so forget about that.

Edit: For today only so if you've been looking for a good deal on TPS move now. I don't think I've seen a deeper discount so far.

Iolo on
    Lt. Iolo's First Day
    Steam profile.
    Getting started with BATTLETECH: Part 1 / Part 2
  • Options
    JayKaosJayKaos Registered User regular
    Fishman wrote: »
    Do we have an opinion on the community vote?

I voted for RUSE because it had a really neat demo five years ago but I never got around to actually buying it. Probably still won't but if it's on sale other people will probably buy it and I'll feel less bad about never getting around to it.

Steam | SW-0844-0908-6004 and my Switch code
  • Options
    marty_0001marty_0001 I am a file and you put documents in meRegistered User regular
    Iolo wrote: »
    marty_0001 wrote: »
    AC4 75% off!

SALE TIME

marty_0001, BL:TPS is more than 50% off on Funstock Digital right now. Reposting for this page:
    Karoz wrote: »
    Borderlands: The Pre-Sequel for $17.50 on Funstock Digital with code #FUNISHOT

Currency switcher is up at the top.

Get the Mac-Linux version, since it's $2 cheaper and as a Steam key generally doesn't care which OS you are running. However the season pass is $40 so forget about that.

Edit: For today only so if you've been looking for a good deal on TPS move now. I don't think I've seen a deeper discount so far.

Holy shit dude, you just saved me like $15, after the Australia tax! Thank you!

• Options
    Gonna play some Depth if anyone wants to join up.

• Options
    Blank you son of a gun

• Options
    AtomicTofu wrote: »
    Blank you son of a gun
    GOT YOU

CYpGAPn.png
  • Options
    In case anyone is thinking of retribution filled gifting, which is obviously not necessary you dummies, don't pay attention to my wishlist, it is like 2 years old

CYpGAPn.png
  • Options
    Duke 2.0Duke 2.0 Time Trash Cat Registered User regular
    Update your dang wishlist

VRXwDW7.png
  • Options
    SassoriSassori Registered User regular
    @el_vicio‌ is both an angel and a devil for gifting me Don't Starve Together

This might be the most romantic gift I've ever gotten!

• Options
    In case anyone is thinking of retribution filled gifting, which is obviously not necessary you dummies, don't pay attention to my wishlist, it is like 2 years old

I'm gonna get you that copy of Amazing Spider-Man you always wanted!!

• Options
    I lit up a shark with a repeating spear gun and then I WAS THE MEGALODON!

• Options
    el_vicioel_vicio Registered User regular
    Sassori wrote: »
    @el_vicio‌ is both an angel and a devil for gifting me Don't Starve Together

This might be the most romantic gift I've ever gotten!

sRZuD42.png

ouxsemmi8rm9.png

• Options
    Professor SnugglesworthProfessor Snugglesworth Registered User regular
    edited December 2014
    For people on the fence about nabbing Assassin's Creed: Black Flag at the current price, let me offer a cheaper and overall better alternative with Assassin's Creed: Freedom Cry.

It's got the same awesome pirate stuff from Black Flag but with a more emotionally invested main character along with 99% of objectives that deal with freeing slaves and killing slavers. You also fight with a machete and a Scorpion-style grappling hook that strangles dudes as you pull them over.

It also has a hell of a soundtrack, just listen:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=nZs3nF509JU

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=tI8q_Dw73P0&list=PLPv6_B0i3_Rm-zcH8tprb0NNRnVCLigJI&index=6

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Ey3W36hLqzE&index=7&list=PLPv6_B0i3_Rm-zcH8tprb0NNRnVCLigJI

Goddamn I love it when that last one plays during ship battles.

I talk about it a bit more along with a few other overlooked Steam games on sale in my latest podcast episode, for those interested.

Professor Snugglesworth on
  • Options
    lonelyahavalonelyahava Call me Ahava ~~She/Her~~ Move to New ZealandRegistered User regular
    mwahahahaha

let the giftening begin.

and yes, i'm adding people as friends on steam.

do not panic.

• Options
    I'm tempted to just mass-gift Freedom Cry and fulfill my gifting quota, but I have no idea how the PC version runs.

PS4 version has the occasional glitch here and there, so I'm cautious how much worse it could potentially be on PC.

• Options
    JayKaosJayKaos Registered User regular
    I'm tempted to just mass-gift Freedom Cry and fulfill my gifting quota, but I have no idea how the PC version runs.

PS4 version has the occasional glitch here and there, so I'm cautious how much worse it could potentially be on PC.

It ran pretty well for me, I had full AC4 though so I dunno if that makes a difference.

Steam | SW-0844-0908-6004 and my Switch code
  • Options
    Thank you for contacting Steam Support.

We apologize for the delay.

As a one-time customer service gesture, we have reversed the trades that were committed while your account was compromised. Any Community Market listings that you had listed were also removed and returned to your inventory. We will not restore stolen items again.

It may take several days for items to reappear within the game. If you don't see your items after 48 hours please let us know.

Your computer is likely infected with malware. To prevent further damage to your account, we suggest immediately scanning your computer with a free anti-malware program such as Malwarebytes or Microsoft Security Essentials.

Additionally, please closely review our Account Security Recommendations:

Holy shit they finally responded.

Not a fan of that "one time gesture" comment, but at least they actually did their job. It's certainly a huge relief.

This discussion has been closed.