As was foretold, we've added advertisements to the forums! If you have questions, or if you encounter any bugs, please visit this thread: https://forums.penny-arcade.com/discussion/240191/forum-advertisement-faq-and-reports-thread/
Options

PAX East 2015 Pax Parties!

• Options
    PugglesPuggles Registered User regular
    I keep missing everything and of course the party I actually got tickets for on Saturday was cancelled. :(

• Options
    craiolacraiola MARegistered User regular
    now I'm gonna have to figure out party hopping between the borderlands and harmonix party.

DXLJjjr.png
  • Options
    pilferkpilferk Master of Unlocking CTRegistered User regular
    Just a heads up: At previous Harmonix parties, being there "late" usually meant good loot. Not sure about this year, but....

• Options
    KumaKuma Registered User regular
    craiola wrote: »
    now I'm gonna have to figure out party hopping between the borderlands and harmonix party.

I wish I had your problems

f7v9h.jpg
  • Options
    JayDfromMAJayDfromMA MARegistered User regular
    x2. Borderlands party last year was a great time. I am very sad I missed out on this. I hope to try to secure an invite at the show if I can. :(

• Options
    KrisstaKrissta New HampshireRegistered User regular
    JayDfromMA wrote: »
    x2. Borderlands party last year was a great time. I am very sad I missed out on this. I hope to try to secure an invite at the show if I can. :(

Yep, they mentioned they'll have more passes to hand out at PAX. :)

Ln5yLL7.png
  • Options
    eddieeddie Registered User regular
    Hey! Question about the party "ASUS & PC GAMER present Republic of Gamers PAX East After Party." Even though it's on Friday can we get in with a Saturday pass?

• Options
    MontinolaRacingMontinolaRacing Registered User new member
    eddie wrote: »
    Hey! Question about the party "ASUS & PC GAMER present Republic of Gamers PAX East After Party." Even though it's on Friday can we get in with a Saturday pass?

yup, day doesn't matter... asking for just a PAX badge in general.

• Options
    eddieeddie Registered User regular

yup, day doesn't matter... asking for just a PAX badge in general.

Awesome! I guess I should show up at like 9 to make it in early

• Options
    Krissta wrote: »
    JayDfromMA wrote: »

Yep, they mentioned they'll have more passes to hand out at PAX. :)

That is how I got in before. Hopefully I will luck out.....

• Options
    vttymvttym Ardent Gamer Northern NJRegistered User regular
    Not sure if this qualifies, but I thought I'd throw it out there: Extra Life Meet and Greet at the Bell in Hand tavern on Friday from 7-9pm.

• Options
    upstateny-danupstateny-dan Registered User regular

Last year all they checked was the ticket

• Options
    philTphilT Registered User new member
    For those interested in attending the PC Gamer ROG party, I just found out theyre giving away VIP tickets: http://woobox.com/5efcpb

• Options
    H2O AcidicH2O Acidic Registered User regular
    edited February 2015
    Just updated the post on Marooners' Rock. There is now a IGN / 505 Games event going on. You can get your ticket by the link below before they sell out.

Marooners' Rock Link: http://maroonersrock.com/2015/02/pax-east-2015-party-list/

IGN / 505 Games event: https://www.eventbrite.com/e/ign-and-505-games-present-adr1ft-at-pax-east-2015-tickets-15922330118

Edit: Even seems if you don't have a PAX pass you can win one at the event.

Edit 2: So IGN took the page down, I'll be watching for a new link to go live.

H2O Acidic on
  • Options
    CatalepticalCataleptical New JerseyRegistered User regular
    H2O Acidic wrote: »
    Just updated the post on Marooners' Rock. There is now a IGN / 505 Games event going on. You can get your ticket by the link below before they sell out.

Marooners' Rock Link: http://maroonersrock.com/2015/02/pax-east-2015-party-list/

IGN / 505 Games event: https://www.eventbrite.com/e/ign-and-505-games-present-adr1ft-at-pax-east-2015-tickets-15922330118

I think there may be some issues there with the dates.

379by4cj0i1l.png
  • Options

Yeah, theres something funky going on there. Its April but you can win apair of passes to PAX East that is in March. It doesnt look like much of a "party" either. More like a demonstration.

f7v9h.jpg
  • Options
    Kuma wrote: »

Yeah, theres something funky going on there. Its April but you can win apair of passes to PAX East that is in March. It doesnt look like much of a "party" either. More like a demonstration.

Yeah, that's all it is in my opinion. I'm media and seems during Friday we can go to AMC to play Payday 2 and Adr1ft. Seems like they teamed up for a later in the day event for those done with PAX or not able to get into PAX to show up. However, they took page down and I'll update if they repost a new link.

• Options
    Sudds27Sudds27 Registered User regular
    Look for my mug outside of Royale (Friday and Saturday night)... holla at your boy and I'll see if I can get you in. Right now, I'm only bringing in 4 people with me.

• Options
    Gamers taking care of gamers... that's what I'm all about.

• Options
    agreatrandomagreatrandom Wizard Outside BostonRegistered User regular
    Sudds27 wrote: »
    Gamers taking care of gamers... that's what I'm all about.

Words to live by.

5rOQuX4.png

Design Wizard, Pizza Enthusiast, Craft Beer Extraordinare from MA
  • Options
    Look for my mug outside of Royale (Friday and Saturday night)... holla at your boy and I'll see if I can get you in. Right now, I'm only bringing in 4 people with me.

I might take you up on that offer

f7v9h.jpg
  • Options

I will likely be seeing you on Sat!

• Options

Asus is Friday so that is a very good offer man, it's too freaking cold to wait outside for hours

• Options
    edited February 2015
  • Options
    rascrushrascrush Registered User regular
    man may have to look for u on friday if i hit asus lol

• Options
    GeekyPanda404GeekyPanda404 The Geeky Panda ConnecticutRegistered User regular
  • Options
    Last year I walked up and down the LONG ass line... Just looking to bring in people with me. By the way... I was also at the bar... Just handing out drink. That's gamers do... We are a special breed and I wouldn't have it any other way. Ras got your message. Thanks bro. I'll try and post here when I'm heading in... Probably a little before the parties start.

• Options
    That might be the only issue... I have to find out when the parties start and then I roll in a little before the start time (it's easier to get in before things get crazy). However, gamers are smart and we all know that you have to get to the parties early. So... I'll see what I can do. Either way, look for me inside too... Royale is a venue and the parties at that place are usually really good.

• Options
    "Great venue!" Way too early to post stuff!

• Options
    rpgamer246rpgamer246 Registered User regular
    If I go to royale Friday night I'll definitely be on the lookout for you sudds!

• Options
    Sudds, deff will watch for you. I'll be heading over to Asus after I hit up 8 Bit for a while, Friday night seems like the big night this year. All I got going on Saturday is Harmonix.

• Options
    FullbobFullbob Registered User regular
    There will be a Wargaming party, saturday. http://worldoftanks.com/en/news/pc-browser/19/wargaming-at-pax-east/
    Doesn't sounds as intensive as the last one. Sounds nice tho, just bad its at the same time as the Trion one :(

Where: Game On! Fenway
    82 Lansdowne St.
    Boston, MA 02215
    (617) 351-7001

When: Saturday, March 7, 2015, 7pm - 9:30pm
    RSVP on the Facebook event!

Ill take your code if you don't need it. Am an avid World of tank player ;)

• Options
    GeekyPanda404GeekyPanda404 The Geeky Panda ConnecticutRegistered User regular
    Fullbob wrote: »
    There will be a Wargaming party, saturday. http://worldoftanks.com/en/news/pc-browser/19/wargaming-at-pax-east/
    Doesn't sounds as intensive as the last one. Sounds nice tho, just bad its at the same time as the Trion one :(

Where: Game On! Fenway
    82 Lansdowne St.
    Boston, MA 02215
    (617) 351-7001

When: Saturday, March 7, 2015, 7pm - 9:30pm
    RSVP on the Facebook event!

Ill take your code if you don't need it. Am an avid World of tank player ;)

Thanks for heads up, I RSVP. Nothing really major for me that isn't sold out on Saturday so this is the next best thing for me.

mYPBAfl.jpg
  • Options
    Word. There's a party Saturday night at Royale as well, I just can't remember who is hosting. should be a good take. I think that they rented the whole joint. Or maybe that's Friday night... I have no clue. I'm just showing up!

• Options
    flasheflashe Craft Beer Aficionado US - East CoastRegistered User regular
    Word. There's a party Saturday night at Royale as well, I just can't remember who is hosting. should be a good take. I think that they rented the whole joint. Or maybe that's Friday night... I have no clue. I'm just showing up!

Twitch maybe (hopefully). The did it up really nice at South!

Great to see that this community helps one another out!

And hella yeah if I see you at Royale I'll be sure to yell.

• Options
    Isn't Star Citizen at Royale?

f7v9h.jpg
  • Options
    vttymvttym Ardent Gamer Northern NJRegistered User regular
    Sudds - I know your face. You know mine. I'll keep an eye out for you if I'm in the area.

I'll have an appropriate item to offer in exchange for the good work you're doing.

• Options
    You got it bro, hopefully our path cross! Star Citizen sounds right. I have no clue cause I'm not into PC gaming. Can't even wait to get a drink or two.

• Options
    KrisstaKrissta New HampshireRegistered User regular
    You'll be seeing me Friday night! :)

Ln5yLL7.png
  • Options
    jpalmerleejpalmerlee Registered User new member
    Hey, does anyone have 2 extra Harmonix party tickets they would sell to me? Either at pax or online, either way. Thanks in advance! My GF loves their games and I really want to take her but never made it on any of the rounds!

This discussion has been closed.