As was foretold, we've added advertisements to the forums! If you have questions, or if you encounter any bugs, please visit this thread: https://forums.penny-arcade.com/discussion/240191/forum-advertisement-faq-and-reports-thread/

The Dresden Files RPG Las Vegas- Dumb Luck IC/OOC

• jdarksunjdarksun Struggler VARegistered User regular
  • SakutianSakutian Registered User regular
    Roland

"McCarran Airport. I'm the only one here right now, but the others could be back any minute." His eyes flickered between Roland's gun and his face furtively. "Look if they come in here and see you in here with a gun it's going to get real bad real quick for you."

Jacob

"I'm not sure. They've been on the move since they came down here, and I've only found pieces of most of the people who spot them."

Rusted pipes running over their heads occasionally dripped water on other far less pleasant substances onto them. They trudged through the slime Echo lighting their way through the darkness with the light from her ring for twenty minutes. At one point they had to wade through waste deep water that had pooled in a basin the size of a small house. The tunnels twisted and twined beneath the city like a maze and it was hard not to imagine getting lost down there.

Rounding a corner Echo came to an abrupt halt. Seven ghouls were hunched over the remains of a boy who looked like he'd been snatched off of the streets. His bloody clothes had been torn to shreds as the ghouls fed, and they were choking down his innards through a gaping hole they'd ripped in his belly. One of the ghouls had fastened his jaws around the boys throat and he was shaking him like a terrier with a rat.

"Oh my god." Echo whispered as she leveled the shotgun at the ghouls.
    So the ghouls haven't noticed you at this point, they're busy feeding. You can move in, back off, or surprise me.

My Games

Dresden Files RPG- Dumb Luck

Playing Phillip Hess in Motor City Blues

GM of M&M "And Justice For All."
    GM of Dresden Files Low Life
    GM of Star Wars Sagas Into the Unknown
    GM of Star Wars Sagas Lost Hope- Concluded
    GM of Star Wars Sagas the Dark Times- Concluded.
    GM of Star Wars Sagas Jabba's Palace- Concluded due to injury.
    Bart Allen/ The Flash in M&M Metropolis- Concluded.
    Koyi Disturbances in the Force- Concluded.
    Jessup Owlbeard Forge of the Dawn Titan- Withdrawn due to injury.
    Sal Mander In the Shadow of Zeus- Concluded.
    Zevoto in Out in the Black- Withdrawn due to injury.
    GM of Wyvern Watch
    Berru Secune in Rise of the Jedi
  • DelmainDelmain Registered User regular
    Erik

I flinch at the sight of Haruna.

I shouldn't.

I've seen the Ice Queen through my Sight and she looks even less human. It's not that she's fae. I know the fae.

It's that she's Haruna. When I don't think about it, I can almost forget that she isn't what she appears. It's impossible to ignore the burn of summer flame that infuses the air around her when she calls her magic, but that didn't necessarily mean she was fae herself.

Aw hell, who was I kidding

I catch myself. The sight before me had drawn my eyes to the girl's face, her eyes large in my vision, and I felt the pull to leave them there and begin a soulgaze. I look away, back at the girl on the step. As I pull my gaze away from Haruna, I can feel the effects of her magic more strongly; something about it was dampening the feel while I was captivated.

Noticing the circle the girl formed around me and the spirit, I finally realize what it was she was asking. The primal part of my mind cared nothing for the words themselves, but begged me to lose myself in the tone in which she spoke. I was already finding it difficult to concentrate on the spell I held in my mind, and I could feel it slipping.

"Deal with this spell as I funnel it to you. Destroy it."

With the offer of assistance, I realized what could be done. I began to reweave the spell in my mind. Instead of destroying the psychic web that held the girl, I could simply remove it, and allow Summer Flame to burn it to cinders.

Oh, shit. I went through some Ways ! I was trying to figure out how to get back from Japan...

Is this the guy the spirit is taking me to?

Roland
    Seems more than likely. I am interpreting the spirit as taking you to and from the folks it wants you to kill. Luckily you didn't go very far through the Ways and it took you to and from.

My Games

GM of Wyvern Watch
  • OptimusZedOptimusZed Registered User regular
    Are we in the same zone as the ghouls?

We're reading Rifts. You should too. You know you want to. Now With Ninjas!

They tried to bury us. They didn't know that we were seeds. 2018 Midterms. Get your shit together.
    Erik

Not having to deal with the actual destruction of the binding spell frees me up for a relatively simple unbinding, and I know just the trick.

I grab the stick of chalk I keep in my jacket pocket and get to work drawing. Unbindings are easy. Removing the binding in purification, and purification is water.

It only took a moment for me to draw the Laguz rune on the step above the spirit, though it took almost twice as long to channel the necessary magic into it, and the entire time I had to hold the very idea of Water in my head. When I was done, I could hold my hand over the rune and feel the magic it held.
    Geth, roll 4dF+4 for Lore: etching a rune

Lore: etching a rune:
    4dF+4 3 [4dF=0, -1, +1, -1]

No, you are at the corner of an L shaped tunnel. You and Echo are unnoticed. Zone 1 is you, Zone two is the Ghoul buffet, Zone 3 is the tunnel beyond the ghouls.

My Games

GM of Wyvern Watch
    Erik

With my rune prepared, I was ready to begin the ritual. I began building the spell, drawing power piece by piece from the earth and from within myself. I used the rune as a focus, directing the magic through it and towards the bindings at the spirits wrists, ankles, and mouth.

As it passed through the rune, I could see it change in my Sight. The solid white lines of my magic spilled into the symbol, but as it came out on the other side, it was more like a flowing river, rushing over the spirit but causing no harm to it. I directed the spell and, as water is wont to do, it set to work slowly eroding the binding. I directed the flow towards Haruna, trusting her to complete her part of the bargain and destroy the spell with flame.
    I'm assuming the 3 I rolled for Lore was enough to put an aspect on me (Rune of Water), and I can tag that for the shifts I need to take me to 5 for the complexity. If not, I'll let Haruna try something and I'll remove this rolling for power bit.

Geth, roll 4dF+5 for summoning and controlling 2 shifts of power

summoning and controlling 2 shifts of:
    4dF+5 6 [4dF=0, +1, +1, -1]

• Super NamicchiSuper Namicchi Orange County, CARegistered User regular
    edited February 2015
    Haruna

I nodded and held up my right hand, watching the rune oscillate and pulse with magic and through its connection I could see the hex it had loosened. It was simple, really--I pulled all the ambient fire I had been collecting in the room, closed my right hand, and Summer collapsed into a tiny point of light brighter than a white dwarf star. Next to the magic of Summer, of life itself, the malevolent curse was a mockery, a crude effigy of eternal magic. I enjoyed watching the fire consume it... and then it moved onto the water rune and I released the spell before we got into some real trouble. The last thing we needed was the tiny space filling with superheated steam.

"It is done," I said, my voice my own again. I cleared my throat. "Ugh," I added, brushing off some soot that had collected on my glove. I shook my head, hoping to clear away some of the glamour that I had created. "What was it? Some kind of restraint? Is there something here?"

Super Namicchi on
    Roland

"You shouldn't be worried about me," we growled, shoving the gun against his forehead. "You hurt someone. Badly. I am their anger, I am their vengeance. Their pain called me here, to you. Confess your sins, mortal, and you might get a clean death."
    Geth, roll 4dF+4 for Intimidation (Threat) as an ... Interrogation? Threat?

Intimidation (Threat) as an ... Interrogation? Threat?:
    4dF+4 1 [4dF=0, -1, -1, -1]

God damn does Geth hate me. -1 FP to reroll.
    Geth, roll 4dF+4 for Intimidation (reroll)

Intimidation (reroll):
    4dF+4 4 [4dF=0, -1, 0, +1]

Jacob

The scene, though horrible, was unsurprising. These monsters were a clear and present threat to the entire human population of Las Vegas, not just Jacob's chosen tribe. Duty weighed heavily on his conscience, as did the inborn arrogance of his people.

Waving a hand to get Echo's attention, Jacob motioned for her to stop. It was probably unnecessary, as his companion would likely have done the same once the air started filling with glimmering sparks and static electricity. This far beneath the open sky, the thunderbird found it much more difficult than normal to call forth the storm, and he strained visibly at the effort.

The air pressure in the tunnel jumped suddenly, and a thin vapor of incredibly foul fog formed almost instantly, heat lightning-like discharges zapping to and fro in the gathering mist. Electricity arced across Jacob's torso, between his outstretched arms and up to the ceiling of the tunnel. With a sharp, eagle-like cry, he hurled the trapped lightning forward, not at the ghouls themselves, but at the murky water they were standing in.
    Go big or go home.

Gathering 9 shifts of power, marking my 4 Mental box. Attacking everything in the ghouls' zone (2 shifts) at Weapon 7.

Geth, roll 4dF+6 to fry these chumps.

to fry these chumps.:
    4dF+6 7 [4dF=0, -1, +1, +1]

They tried to bury us. They didn't know that we were seeds. 2018 Midterms. Get your shit together.
    edited February 2015
    Roland

"It wasn't my fault! The kid shouldn't have tried to get away." Tears welled up in the corners of the guards eyes as his forehead broke out in sweat, "Look you either take the money and do what you're told or they kill you. I'm not a hero OK?"

Haruna, Erik, and Jacob
    Posting from my phone which takes a long time. Posts for the rest of you will come as soon as possible.

Sakutian on
    My Games

GM of Wyvern Watch
    Erik and Haruna

With his Sight open Erik watched as the webs binding the girl burst it bright orange flames that quickly engulfed the magic holding her there. The shade rose and brushed off her skirt before she turned her attention to Erik. "Do you know where my mommy is?"

My Games

GM of Wyvern Watch
    Erik

A kid looking for her mother hit deep. How long had it been since I'd seen my own mom? Five years? Six?

"I'm, um- I'm not sure where she is. I could try to help you, if you'd like."

Looking over at Haruna, I realized that without the Sight, she wouldn't be able to see or hear the girl. "Haruna, it's a girl. A spirit, I think, but it's just a little girl. She doesn't know where her mother is."

"If you're okay, could you tell me what happened? Maybe it would help me find your mommy."

It felt dirty, even if she was a spirit. Pumping a scared kid for information didn't sit right with me, but I was the only person who could see her.

Plus, I wasn't lying. Maybe if I knew what had happened, I would be able to find her mother. Though there's a good chance I wouldn't want to.

Roland

"Listen to yourself," we hissed. "'The kid shouldn't have tried to get away.' Tell us what you did, and tell us who they are." We cocked the hammer. "Now."

Erik and Haruna

The child screwed her eyes up as she spoke. "We were somewhere dark. There were lots of other people with us and we couldn't get out. A man opened the door and Mommy carried me outside, but fell down and she told me to run."

Opening her eyes words tumbled out of her more quickly now, as though her memories had suddenly come flooding back into her recollection. "A police officer found me, Mommy always said that if I was in trouble I should try and find a police officer. He said he would help me." In Erik's Sight he saw the shade growing darker as the girl's voice became far more menacing than that of a mere child. "He was a lair though. He took me here and he...he hurt me."

The shade shook her head and brightened to a pale glow as she looked at Erik and Haruna. "Please can you help me find my Mommy?"

Roland

"I don't know who they are man! I don't want to know. Half of the guards working here are on their payroll usually all they want us to do is look the other way when they smuggle something through the airport. I always thought it was drugs you know?"

"Then some asshole opened up one of the containers and a bunch of people got out. Most of them were too weak to make it very far and a few of us just dragged them back inside and locked it back up. All except for this little kid, she managed to get out into one of the garages so I..." The man's voice hardened and his eyes shone defiantly as he shouted up into the barrel of Roland's gun."...they would have killed us all if one of them gotten away and ended up on the news! It was her or us!"

"They've still got people stashed in that cargo container. If you promise to let me go I'll show you where they are." Their was a pleading tone in the man's voice and the spirit of vengeance howled in Roland's ears trying to drown out his pleas for mercy.
    I will offer up a delicious Fate point for Roland by compelling his aspect if he takes the guy up on his offer.

Jacob

The pack of ghouls shuddered violently as electricity arced off of the fetid water pooling around their ankles. Dancing like marionettes they struggled to regain control of their overwhelmed nervous systems as their skin began to char and smoke started to curl from their burning hair. Finally the spell faded and two of the ghouls toppled over face first into the water. The rest of the pack seemed to have suffered burns of varying degrees but they were quickly regaining their senses and turning their eyes in Jacob's direction.

Without hesitation Echo took aim at one of the stirring predators and squeezed the trigger of her shotgun. A ghoul's head exploded in a shower of gore that splattered everything within a few feet in a coat of blood and scraps of flesh. The echos of the gunshot roared through the tunnel like an explosion and left Jacob's ears ringing.

One of the ghouls seized the body of the young man they'd just been feeding on and hurled it at Jacob as though it weighed no more than a frisbee. He managed to hurl the corpse with the speed of a major league pitcher and
    Since I wrote that the ghouls were distracted I gave them an automatic -2 to their rolls to start things off. Two of them are just plain dead and most of the others took some serious damage from that attack. Echo opened up on one of them with her shotgun.

Ghoul 1 3 000X
    Ghoul 2 3 000X
    Ghoul 3 2 0000X (Taken Out)
    Ghoul 4 4 00X0
    Ghoul 5 3 000X
    Ghoul 6 1 0000XX (Take Out)
    Ghoul 7 5 0X00

Echo's shotgun blast at Ghoul 1: 4, he is taken out as well. Leaving you only four ticked off ghouls to deal with.

Ghoul 2 000X: Move into Zone 2
    Ghoul 4 00X0: Move into Zone 2
    Ghoul 5 000X: Move into Zone 2
    Ghoul 7 0X00 Throws a corpse: 4, it would count as a 6 stress hit thanks to the ghoul's Inhuman Strength if it manages to hit.

My Games

GM of Wyvern Watch
    Jacob
    Zone 2 is still away from Echo and I, right? That's the assumption I'm working under based on previous information. Because otherwise I'm about to do something very, very stupid.

Jacob sidestepped the flying body and let out a screech of rage. Lightning flashed in his eyes and across his upper body, casting a flickering white blue light onto the approaching ghouls.
    Geth, roll 4dF+5 to dodge the flying body.

Sparks crackled through the humid air, each followed by a tiny crack-hiss of thunder as steam was superheated into... hotter steam. The moisture still held in Jacob's sweatpants was starting to boil off from the ambient energy, leaving behind dried, crusty sludge.

"Get behind me, Echo. And you may want to close your eyes" he stated dryly, almost absently. He was lost in concentration now, acting on furious instinct, lashing out at the stubborn threats that refused to acknowledge his obvious superiority.

The energy was released with an audible "whoosh", practically igniting the air around Jacob, and followed almost instantaneously by a thunderclap that was unbearably loud in that small of a space. Electricity sizzled out toward the already-smoking ghouls, sending them into convulsions and adding their screams to the strange, underground echoes of the storm.
    Taking 1 Mental Stress and a Minor Consequence of "Driven by Instinct" to call up a total of 8 Shifts of power. 2 to hit the whole zone, 6 into Weapons.

Geth, roll 4dF+6 to controll the spell.

to dodge the flying body.:
    4dF+5 5 [4dF=-1, +1, -1, +1]
    to controll the spell.:
    4dF+6 3 [4dF=0, -1, -1, -1]

Ugh. I'll tag my High Concept to reroll the spell.

Geth, roll 4dF+6 and be nicer this time, my ass is on the line here.

the line here.:
    4dF+6 8 [4dF=+1, +1, -1, +1]

edited February 2015
    I think Sak said they started in zone 2, so if they moved ...

also one thing to note is ghouls have inhuman speed so they can cross into adjacent zones as incidentals

basically i wanna see some blood, some INJURY

rawr

Super Namicchi on
    I think Sak said they started in zone 2, so if they moved ...

also one thing to note is ghouls have inhuman speed so they can cross into adjacent zones as incidentals

basically i wanna see some blood, some INJURY

rawr
    Yeah, that's definitely what I expected. Though I could change zones as an incidental as well if that's the case.

If it turns out that they actually are like right on top of us, I'll alter my post to match.

Erik

It was only there for a second, but the dark look the girl gave while talking about what happened startled me for a moment. When she returns to normal, I take a moment to fill in Haruna on what she said.

"I don't know what she's talking about, Haruna," I ask, not looking away from the spirit.

"Who hurt you? If you could tell us who, maybe we could find him and stop him from hurting anyone else?" This one, back to the spirit. I conveniently left off that whoever hurt her quite possibly messed up Rutland as well.

What aspect are you compelling? It's not super important, but it will impact how I flavor the post.

Sorry jdarksun, meant to say I'd be compelling your Vice Squad Gunslinger aspect.

My Games

GM of Wyvern Watch
    Roland

I gritted my teeth against the howling, trying to hold off from pulling the trigger as long as I could. "Show me," I growled. "Hurry. You might live if you show us quickly enough."
    Compel "accepted". Full disclosure: unless there's something in that crate that needs vengeance more than that kid, this guy is probably getting a bullet regardless. But those people need help asap, so Roland would try and hold it off. Not sure that's worth a fate point though.

Roland

The guard picked himself up off of the floor pulled up his pants and scurried through the door. He all but sprinted down the hallway with Roland treading on his heels swiping a bade hanging from a lanyard around his neck through scanners alongside two more doors. In the distance he could see planes taxiing onto runways, taking off, and landing. Baggage handlers steering unwieldy looking vehicles loaded with hundreds of pieces of luggage darted past one another.

In the shadow of the airport terminal a large area surrounded by a high fence was occupied with enormous metal cargo containers. They had been lined up in rows nearly all of them were secured with heavy locks and in some cases chains. Bright yellow stickers on the container's doors declared their contents, various points of origin, final destinations, and that they'd been inspected. The guard pointed at a one of them and fished a ring of keys out of his pocket looking around nervously. "They're in that one."
    There's a fate point in it for Roland if he snatches the keys and opens the container himself. Compelling his Fools Rush in aspect.

Erik and Haruna

"I didn't know him, but he was bald and his eyes were blue." The girl's shade seemed to concentrate and then she tried to seize Erik by the wrist, she barely seemed to notice when her hands passed through his body. "I can show you where my mommy was!"

My Games

GM of Wyvern Watch
    Erik

I wrack my brain wondering if I know anyone prominent who matches that description.
    Geth, roll 4dF+2 for Contacts

Contacts:
    4dF+2 -1 [4dF=-1, 0, -1, -1]

Erik

"Do you know anyone that's bald with blue eyes? I'm coming up blank but the spirit says that's who took her mother."

Standing up, I prepare to follow the spirit. "Was she nearby?"

Haruna

I blink twice, raising my eyebrows and crossing my arms. "Seriously? Bald and blue eyes?"

Erik

I roll my eyes.

"I meant who might be immediately relevant to the situation."

Haruna

"Oh, I dunno, why don't we just start meandering around the airport and shaking down bald guys? 'Hey, there's a ghost of a little girl looking for her mom. Do you know anything about that?'"

Erik

"You were the one investigating- You know what? Nevermind. Let's just follow the spirit, hmm?"

Roland

I snatched the key from his hands and sprinted to the container as fast as the spirit would take me. A few heartbeats later, and I had yanked open the door.
    ...hopefully quick enough to not give the bad guy enough time to get away!

quiet up in here..

edited February 2015
    Sorry for the delay guys, my work just dumped a bunch of mandatory overtime on me the last week or so.

Sakutian on
    My Games

GM of Wyvern Watch
    Haruna

I nodded at that. "Whoever laid that binding down had a hunch someone with a Talent might be poking around," I said quietly, reflexively stepping closer to Erik. I was suddenly on the defensive with that realization; my lame leg wouldn't be doing me any favors but with Erik here we could probably lay down enough mystical firepower to overwhelm any two-bit Warlocks that thought putting crude bindings on ghosts of little girls was a cute thing to do.

"Is now a bad time to mention I may have left like a whole cup's worth of my blood at Rutland's office...?"

Erik

"Wait, you did what?!"

I turned and glared at Haruna. "Do you have any idea-"

I facepalm. Literally. Palm to the face. I didn't even want to look at her at the moment.

"Did you even try to clean it up? Fire seems like it'd be relatively easy for you..."

Haruna

I growled. "Goblins! Assault rifles! Bullets everywhere! I wasn't going to just burn the place down either, sheesh!"

I crossed my arms and pushed out my lower jaw defiantly.

Jacob

People had been swapping stories throughout the supernatural community about ghouls for years. Some people said they were little more than supernatural scavengers, feeding on the weak and the injured. Others told stories of how they'd torn experience Wardens into pieces during the war with the Red Court. Magic seemed to be the best way to deal with something that could tear you limb from limb, especially if your partial to keeping all of them. These particular ghouls were just thoroughly pissed off by it. They erupted through the cloud of super heated steam scalded like lobsters and kept coming. They didn't even to spare Echo a second glance as they piled on top of Jacob lashing out at him with their filthy claws and teeth. The stink of their charred skin, their foul aroma, and the stink of the surroundings mingled in his nostrils in an overwhelming perfume as they ghouls did their best to overwhelm him with their superior numbers.
    Ghoul 2 3 X00X Athletics: 5
    Ghoul 4 4 00X0 Athletics: 8
    Ghoul 5 3 X00X Athletics: 5
    Ghoul 7 5 0X00

Ghoul 2 Fists: 8
    Ghoul 4 Fists: 1
    Ghoul 5 Fists: 4

Each of those counts for a Weapon 4 attack thanks to the ghouls strength and their claws.

Roland

The rusted hinges squealed in protest as Roland pulled the heavy door open and a stench unlike anything he'd ever smelled before washed over him. Twelve things that looked like mutant crossbreeds of baboons and sharks were skulking on the floor inside of the metal box. A dozen sets of eyes fixed on Roland, and there was something almost perverse about the hunger that glimmered in each and every gaze. Enormous nostrils swelled as they took in his scent shuddering like junkies who'd just had their first fix in days. Gnawed bones littered the floor and one of the creature's was clutching a cow's skull like a child holding a beloved stuffed animal.

The security guard was already sprinting back they way they'd come by the time the door was fully open. He darted behind a forklift parked next to the container and vanished out of sight. He wasn't important anymore. Spirits howled in Roland's ears crying out like a symphony of torture, whispering to him. Telling him in exacting detail how they had died at the hands of the monsters in front of him, how they'd been ripped apart by something out of their nightmares. One of the things flexed a hand that was more of a claw and shifted his weight adjusting his center of gravity. Muscles in the things legs and back coiled like metal springs as it readied itself to lunge at Roland.
    I'm going to give Roland the initiative here because he opened the door. Also going to throw in a compel for his Vessel to the Spirit of Vengeance to get him to let the security guard escape in favor of snagging a bigger fish. Let's apply a few aspects to the scene as well shall we?

Steel is Steel: The door to that container is sturdy.
    Cramped Quarters: Lots of big ghouls in a tight enclosure. Fish in a barrel.

Erik and Haruna

Given how much emphasis airports put on security these days it was alarmingly easy for Erik and Haruna to slip past the measures put in place to keep them out. Most of them were high tech electronics anyway and they didn't stand a chance against anyone or anything towing around the magical might they had. Motorized security cameras sputtered and died before they could catch a glimpse of them. A few people spotted them, but all of them seemed to remember they suddenly had somewhere else to be and vanished.

Leading them along the exterior of the airport terminals the shade brought them to a patch of barren ground surrounded by a high fence. The harsh smell of iron gave Haruna pause as did the sight of barbed wire lining the top of the high fence ahead of them. Steel crates painted a slew of unflattering colors were nestled next to one another on the far side of the fence.

The shade passed through the iron fence without any difficulty, but she stopped a few feet inside and came to an abrupt halt. She fell backwards and stared up the shimmering wall of light that had appeared directly in front of her. Erik had to shield his eyes against the brightness while Haruna noticed something strange in the flow of the magics immediately. Someone had drawn a crude chalk circle around the perimeter of one of the containers. It wouldn't have been able to stand up against anything with any supernatural muscle to throw around, but it'd rebuffed the little shade handily enough. Haruna noticed more hastily scrawled chalk marking on the exterior, although she wasn't familiar with all of them at a glance those she did recognize were used for working spells of concealment and protection. With his Sight wide open Erik took the full impact of the enchantments. Someone had done their best to turn the metal box into a fortress. Flimsy wooden parapets stood at all for corners manned by scarecrows dressed in ill-fitting armor, and where the door would have been a tattered curtain of ivory colored light bathed the fragile citadel in a pale glow.

A short bald man in a security officer's uniform darted around the corner of one of the containers panting. Spotting Erik and Haruna he started waving his arms wildly and sprinted towards them. "Call the cops! There's a fucking nut with a gun over here!"

The shade's eyes fixed on the little man and she flickered like a dying lamp before she pointed her finger at him. "That's him! He's the one who hurt me!"
    Now Erik can roll for to withstand the effects of his Sight.

Also tossing in a few aspects for the scene.

Supernatural Bugzapper: Nothing is getting through that circle unless it is broken one way or another.
    Good Fences Make Good Neighbors: The fence is sturdy, high, and not easy to scale.
    Again, I apologize for the delay guys welcome season was supposed to be over but weather in our area resulted in a lot of call outs. Since I work from home they're looking to us to fill in. Sorry.

My Games

GM of Wyvern Watch