As was foretold, we've added advertisements to the forums! If you have questions, or if you encounter any bugs, please visit this thread: https://forums.penny-arcade.com/discussion/240191/forum-advertisement-faq-and-reports-thread/
Options

PAX East 2015 Forum Badge

12346»

• Options
    DolarrahDolarrah New JerseyRegistered User regular
    Forum badge's are now available @ the BYOC registration desk. Behind the Expo Hall and next to Tabletop. Be sure To bring your Forum Knowledge.

Good Luck and Have fun @ PAX.

• Options
    Xavier1216Xavier1216 Bagu is my name. Show my note to river man. Greater Boston AreaRegistered User regular
    Just picked mine up, and they look great! Thanks for putting these together!

SMMB_Xavier1216_Large_zpscdweorm9.png
    PSN: PLD_Xavier | NNID: Xavier1216
  • Options
    LlewellynLlewellyn Brooklyn, MDRegistered User regular
    I picked mine up around 5:00pm on my way to an offsite event. They look amazing. Thanks to everyone involved in creation and distribution this year! I didn't join the community in time to get my name on the badge for this year, but you can bet if I will be able to make it to East next year, I will be one of the first posters in the thread for next year's badge!

Seriously, two thumbs up all the way around here for total awesomeness!

fss_overall.png
    Extra Life 2015: Help me 1-UP last year! My 2015 Page
  • Options
    melzwaymelzway Registered User regular
    Got my badge. Love it. Thanks!

• Options
    Crippl3Crippl3 oh noRegistered User regular
    Got mine on Saturday, thanks duder!
    Ended up scratching my hands on it a few times though, those edges are sharp :bigfrown:

• Options
    SepiothSepioth Boston, MARegistered User regular
    Dang it ... I completely forgot about this .. oh well :)

4gzp0ml63v5i.png
  • Options
    rascalrascal Registered User regular
    Thanks again for the awesome badge!

• Options
    miker525miker525 New YorkRegistered User regular
    Got my badge at Pre-PAX board game night and proudly wore it all weekend. Looked even better in person. @kropotkin as always you did an incredible job.

weZXr66.png
    Steam - Miker525 | Xbox Live - Miker525| PSN - MikeRosenberg
    Websites - Gamerations - MikeRosenberger.com
    Pinny Pals - Miker525
  • Options
    SatoruSatoru Registered User regular
    I was apparently the first to get the badge and I did fairly poorly on the quiz :P Thankfully the Enforcer felt pity for me after half the quiz.

But the badge looks awesome. Thanks Kropotkin for your work!

The con was crowded as usual and the only other badge goer I managed to find was none other than our friendly mod zerzhul. It's always good to put a face to a name.

• Options
    nosutnosut MA, USRegistered User regular
    I got mine. They just asked if my name was on the badge and then handed it to me when I told them and spelled it.

• Options
    rtm416rtm416 NYRegistered User regular
    I have MANY leftovers from Game Night, and I really don't know what to do with them all. Any preference @kropotkin @ClannMorgan

SK3ozR5.png
  • Options
    zerzhulzerzhul Registered User, Moderator mod
    @rtm416 the traditional thing has been to trash/shred them. @kropotkin has preferred in the past that the only method of getting one is to show up in person.

• Options
    rtm416rtm416 NYRegistered User regular
    zerzhul wrote: »
    @rtm416 the traditional thing has been to trash/shred them. @kropotkin has preferred in the past that the only method of getting one is to show up in person.

Fair enough, I can agree from that point of view.

SK3ozR5.png
  • Options
    ClannMorganClannMorgan Registered User regular
    rtm416 wrote: »
    zerzhul wrote: »

Fair enough, I can agree from that point of view.

Yes, in the trash they go. I hated to throw away my extras but it had to be done.

• Options
    vttymvttym Ardent Gamer Northern NJRegistered User regular
    I somehow lost mine on Sunday.. wasn't in my bag, and I def. had it Saturday (no questions asked by the Enforcers, but I was ready :) ).

Such a bummer - many folks complimented the badge.. was proud to have it. Thanks again, @kropotkin!

• Options
    InfiniteNuLLInfiniteNuLL Registered User regular
    I picked mine up on Saturday. Many thanks, it looks awesome! I'll be bringing it with me next year as well!

FF14 - Failia Zebonaiza, Behemoth Server, FC: 404 Guild Not Found
    PAX East Attendee - 2015, 2016