As was foretold, we've added advertisements to the forums! If you have questions, or if you encounter any bugs, please visit this thread: https://forums.penny-arcade.com/discussion/240191/forum-advertisement-faq-and-reports-thread/
Options

US Congress: John Boehner STILL Can't Count (But Nancy Pelosi Is A Boss)

1404142434446»

• Options
    SavantSavant Simply Barbaric Registered User regular
    No-Quarter wrote: »
    Shouldn't it be Santorum's turn?

Or are the party elders calling a mulligan?

Santorum was the Huckabee of the last cycle. It's never going to be his turn.

• Options
    OptimusZedOptimusZed Registered User regular
    Tomanta wrote: »
    No-Quarter wrote: »
    Shouldn't it be Santorum's turn?

Or are the party elders calling a mulligan?

Does anyone care about or listen to the party elders anymore? The new kids seem to be running around doing whatever they want.
    The party elders don't want Santorum, but he's several years out of office at this point so he can't actively crazypants like the others running.

If he currently had his hand in governance literally anywhere he'd basically be a shoe in. But I'd agree with the idea that he's the new Huckabee, given that they're both religious extremists that sat out of politics for too long to be a viable candidate without some kind of earthshaking event.

We're reading Rifts. You should too. You know you want to. Now With Ninjas!

They tried to bury us. They didn't know that we were seeds. 2018 Midterms. Get your shit together.
  • Options
    DrakeonDrakeon Registered User regular
    Patrick Murphy, the guy who kicked Allen West out of the House, is trying to save us all from Marco Rubio. Dude's only 31 and running for Senate.

Bless you Patrick Murphy, you're doing god's work. I had forgot about just how awful Allen West was until I saw his name in here. God what a terrible person, let alone congressman.

PSN: Drakieon XBL: Drakieon Steam: TheDrakeon
  • Options
    OptimusZedOptimusZed Registered User regular
    I always confuse the FL Patrick Murphy with the PA Patrick Murphy.

We need to get the PA Murphy elected to something again.

We're reading Rifts. You should too. You know you want to. Now With Ninjas!

They tried to bury us. They didn't know that we were seeds. 2018 Midterms. Get your shit together.
  • Options
    JacobkoshJacobkosh Gamble a stamp. I can show you how to be a real man!Moderator mod
    I think this thread can take a break for a while, as it doesn't actually seem to be discussing the United States Congress.

I want you guys to engage, during a quiet moment alone with yourself, with the possibility that maybe this topic is over-masticated and that interesting new Congress things don't actually happen on a perpetual, daily basis.

This discussion has been closed.