As was foretold, we've added advertisements to the forums! If you have questions, or if you encounter any bugs, please visit this thread: https://forums.penny-arcade.com/discussion/240191/forum-advertisement-faq-and-reports-thread/

[Chat] In the streets, accountant in the sheets

196979899100102»

• RiemannLivesRiemannLives Registered User regular
    _J_ wrote: »
    Grown ass-people fucking in their bedroom or car or park bench is none of my goddamn business.

I don't....I don't want the ass-people to fuck...

nah. drive the price of oil up to $10/gallon or more where it fucking belongs and there will be incentive to finally deploy all the neat tech we have at scale

Attacked by tweeeeeeees!
  • BeNarwhalBeNarwhal The Work Left Unfinished Registered User regular
    Listen you gosh darned animus

We get any animes in here, just 'cause we passed a certain page number

And I'm gonna get my gan

gnam style

• RonaldoTheGypsyRonaldoTheGypsy Yes, yes Registered User regular
    I like that look.

• TavTav Irish Minister for DefenceRegistered User regular
    I went to the gym and then got offered a spot in a club

It was basically an open mic so I did new jokes that I read off the back of my hand

It was great

• DelmainDelmain Registered User regular
    I'm super happy that Echo is here, posting on page 101.
    ENTERPRISING ELF CLERIC FROM A LOCAL STREET GANG WHO GETS NERVOUS SPEAKING IN FRONT OF CROWDS

• EchoEcho ski-bap ba-dapModerator mod
    ENTHUSIASTIC HUMAN PALADIN FROM A CITY NO ONE ELSE HAS EVER HEARD OF WHO HAS SOME PRETTY SHADY CONNECTIONS

• SurfpossumSurfpossum A nonentity trying to preserve the anonymity he so richly deserves.Registered User regular
    Grown ass-people fucking in their bedroom or car or park bench is none of my goddamn business.

nah. drive the price of oil up to $10/gallon or more where it fucking belongs and there will be incentive to finally deploy all the neat tech we have at scale
    Tell me more about this neat ass-tech.

• override367override367 ALL minions Registered User regular
    edited January 2015
    Anya in Wolfenstein, at first I was like, oh dear it's going to be a damsel that BJ pines over all game (with lots of awkwardness)

but then right at the beginning of the game she's like, "well looks like we have to share the bed" and it cuts to them fucking all the way to berlin (I love the way the game time skips)

like, we're just going to get this out of the way right at the beginning of the game, two attractive single people in their mid 30s who get along in a train car for a few days? yep they're fucking like rabbits

it reminds me more of a tv series storyline than a video game (this is actually a compliment given how horrible most games, especially FPS, are at this shit)

override367 on
  • DelmainDelmain Registered User regular
    NAIVE ELF RANGER FROM A FAKE LEPER COLONY HIDING A SECRET WHO TAKES GREAT DELIGHT IN IDENTIFYING NEW BEETLE SPECIES

• _J__J_ Pedant Registered User, __BANNED USERS regular

Well, that clears everything up.

• HappylilElfHappylilElf Registered User regular
    Echo is in here just waiting for the animoos

Could recycle the thread at any time

But no

Instead posting the lulz

Ready to pounce at the first sign of huge eyes and tiny waists

• RiemannLivesRiemannLives Registered User regular
  • MimMim I prefer my lovers… dead.Registered User regular
    I have more femme/tomboyfemme stuff in here: http://www.pinterest.com/lesigneavantcou/fashion/

just don't go to my "sexy time ideas" board, or be forever turned on

(the food and drinks board is pretty top notch though)

OBNOXIOUS ELF ROGUE FROM THE ROYAL BANK WHO WANTS TO SMASH THE CAPITALIST SYSTEM

Okay I'm going to bed.

Geth, recycle the thread.

• GethGeth Legion Perseus VeilRegistered User, Moderator, Penny Arcade Staff, Vanilla Staff vanilla
    This thread is no longer active, and will be recycled.
    On average, this thread was zooming by at warp 5.8

@simonwolf will create the new thread
    @RMS Oceanic is backup

This discussion has been closed.