As was foretold, we've added advertisements to the forums! If you have questions, or if you encounter any bugs, please visit this thread: https://forums.penny-arcade.com/discussion/240191/forum-advertisement-faq-and-reports-thread/
Options

High [Chat]

• Options
    MimMim I prefer my lovers… dead.Registered User regular
    also this was me mid-way through my meals:

I was slightly drunk

• Options
    redxredx I(x)=2(x)+1 whole numbersRegistered User regular
    Mim wrote: »
    redx wrote: »
    In other news, I got swanky unisex undies today, weeee.

Do they have a junk hole?

they do.

from american apparel

weird thing, they fit okay in the butt/hip area but not in the thighs. I got a 30/32 and I went to uniqlo where I was about a 30 in pants. I have tried other places where a 32 was either right, or too big

so I'm wondering if maybe they need to be thrown in the wash to let them expand a bit in the thighs or what? But right now they're pressing into my meaty legs.

Hmm... Couldn't hurt. Well, unless they shrink more and cut off circulation to your leg and you get gangrene and they have to amputate.

Like, they look like they would force someone with a doodle to dress to the left.

They strike me as exactly 3/4th sex.

They moistly come out at night, moistly.
  • Options
    MazzyxMazzyx Comedy Gold Registered User regular
    For game meat it goes:

Elk>Wild Boar>Venison>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>Antelope

Antelope taste like prairie grass.

u7stthr17eud.png
  • Options
    ElldrenElldren Is a woman dammit ceterum censeoRegistered User regular

? What are unisex undies?

technically all undies

fuck gendered marketing
  • Options
    redxredx I(x)=2(x)+1 whole numbersRegistered User regular
    Elldren wrote: »

? What are unisex undies?

technically all undies

Ladies gstrings are kinda specific.

They moistly come out at night, moistly.
  • Options
    OnTheLastCastleOnTheLastCastle let's keep it haimish for the peripatetic Registered User regular
    Mazzyx wrote: »
    mazzy did you see i made good yakisoba on my first try

though the noodles were a bit tough. unsure if that means i did not boil or stir fry long enough

Boil.

But I saw and awesomed.

I made herb marinated lamb chops tonight.

I really want cheez its though but I don't buy snacks for this reason.

it said 1-2 minutes and they'd float to the top

they were like boiling up cause y'know boiling water and i think i went 2 mins but yeah

i'll go longer next time

still, the sauce i made was great.

• Options
    DelmainDelmain Registered User regular

I was slightly drunk

You're set to private, we can't see that unless we're following you.

• Options
    OnTheLastCastleOnTheLastCastle let's keep it haimish for the peripatetic Registered User regular
    No viewers watching my upcoming stream. I am disappointing in you all.

• Options
    override367override367 ALL minions Registered User regular
    Feral wrote: »
    I'm tempted to take up hunting just so I can eat venison more often.

There is this new thing called exchanging money for goods and services. I reccomend you try it.

sounds risky

i'll stick to bartering for everything

pretty soon I'll have enough goats for a BMW

I was particularly fond of that one republican's "trade chickens for healthcare" healthcare plan

• Options
    spacekungfumanspacekungfuman Poor and minority-filled Registered User, __BANNED USERS regular
    syndalis wrote: »
    @syndalis - have you tried the black pits? I want to play it for sure.

I have not - been fully sucked into the intrigues and quests of Baldur's Gate - Party is floating between 7 and 8... and there is so much left to do both inside and outside the city.

I still want to do the TOTSC, Tower, Beard stuff.. still only on Chapter 5...

Is there an XP cap in BG1:EE?

Yes. 163k I think. It's the same as ToTSC. You won't hit it until well into Durlag's tower, if at all with a full party.

• Options
    @mim content unavailable with a crossed out circle is definitely you

really brings out your eyes, drunky

• Options
    Delmain wrote: »

I was slightly drunk

You're set to private, we can't see that unless we're following you.

even if I post it in here? That's weird, cause it works through twitter..hmmm

• Options
    oh my kinect is off god damnit

resetting fixed the fucking twitch but disabled my kinect!!!

• Options
    not sure if it's worth restarting to see me and hear how mad i am

also i'm not the monster

• Options
    Casual EddyCasual Eddy The Astral PlaneRegistered User regular
    edited January 2015
    Like, I pride myself on not going full on hoodrat because I know what it's like to work retail, but even when someone was rude to me, I tried to not take it out on someone else. I could've escalated it, but I reported her to her manager so I'm sure that was the right thing to do. BUT I wish I had been snarkier to her instead of just letting her walk off.

I don't know if this makes me a pussy or not, and I'm sort of tired of being pushed around or people perceiving me as being easy to push around. I shouldn't lower myself to her level, but I sort of wish I did so I'd be seen as not a push-over?

I'm having some self-esteem issues here and it revolves around this heifer. Even though I know I did the right thing.

trying not to be a "pussy" is dangerously often a way to become an abrasive person

Yeah, I just guess I wish I stood up for myself a bit more? Or people didn't perceive me as this sweet lil' ol' thang that needs protecting but could easily be pushed over.

Like, I know I'm not, I have a high threshold for bullshit and I pop off when I need to (like I think it actually warrants it).

I just...I dunno.

I dunno.

Be assertive doesn't mean popping off.

It isn't raising your voice or ripping people apart it is standing your ground and saying politely and flatly what needs to happen.

Screaming at people tends to bring things to a head than a proper conclusion.

I tend to use my teacher voice such folks as you described. You will learn one if you teach anywhere. It is loud enough to cut, strong enough to leave no room for argument and with a bit of disappointment to guilt.

hmm

i will nurture this

I was slightly drunk

yeah it's more about standing your ground rather than being abrasive

Casual Eddy on
  • Options
    MazzyxMazzyx Comedy Gold Registered User regular
    Went downstairs to see what snacks I had.

Got a piece of matza and put some roast beef on it.

I really want popcorn or cheez its or other horrible for me snacks.

I don't buy them because I will consume then insanely fast.

Ooooh. I should of bought cinnamon life.

u7stthr17eud.png
  • Options
    FeralFeral MEMETICHARIZARD interior crocodile alligator ⇔ ǝɹʇɐǝɥʇ ǝᴉʌoɯ ʇǝloɹʌǝɥɔ ɐ ǝʌᴉɹp ᴉRegistered User regular
    The spectrum between weak, polite, assertive, and aggressive is a really difficult one and I think very few people nail it. You could spend a lifetime practicing it and still not quite get it right.

every person who doesn't like an acquired taste always seems to think everyone who likes it is faking it. it should be an official fallacy.

the "no true scotch man" fallacy.
  • Options
    edited January 2015
    I am uploading these through imgur from my phone so I dont know how big this shit is:
    SVOlH4wl.jpg
    PSmbiIHl.jpg

Mim on
  • Options
    Like, I pride myself on not going full on hoodrat because I know what it's like to work retail, but even when someone was rude to me, I tried to not take it out on someone else. I could've escalated it, but I reported her to her manager so I'm sure that was the right thing to do. BUT I wish I had been snarkier to her instead of just letting her walk off.

I don't know if this makes me a pussy or not, and I'm sort of tired of being pushed around or people perceiving me as being easy to push around. I shouldn't lower myself to her level, but I sort of wish I did so I'd be seen as not a push-over?

I'm having some self-esteem issues here and it revolves around this heifer. Even though I know I did the right thing.

trying not to be a "pussy" is dangerously often a way to become an abrasive person

Yeah, I just guess I wish I stood up for myself a bit more? Or people didn't perceive me as this sweet lil' ol' thang that needs protecting but could easily be pushed over.

Like, I know I'm not, I have a high threshold for bullshit and I pop off when I need to (like I think it actually warrants it).

I just...I dunno.

I dunno.

Be assertive doesn't mean popping off.

It isn't raising your voice or ripping people apart it is standing your ground and saying politely and flatly what needs to happen.

Screaming at people tends to bring things to a head than a proper conclusion.

I tend to use my teacher voice such folks as you described. You will learn one if you teach anywhere. It is loud enough to cut, strong enough to leave no room for argument and with a bit of disappointment to guilt.

hmm

i will nurture this

I was slightly drunk

yeah it's more about standing your ground rather than being abrasive

I...guess I stood my ground in an indirect manner?

• Options
    ElkiElki get busy Moderator, ClubPA mod
    @OnTheLastCastle & friends seem to be mostly fighting the wildlife.

smCQ5WE.jpg
  • Options
    FeralFeral MEMETICHARIZARD interior crocodile alligator ⇔ ǝɹʇɐǝɥʇ ǝᴉʌoɯ ʇǝloɹʌǝɥɔ ɐ ǝʌᴉɹp ᴉRegistered User regular
    Put the letter l (lowercase L) at the end of a filename to have Imgur automatically downsize it.

imgur.com/1234abcd.jpg ----> imgur.com/1234abcdl.jpg

every person who doesn't like an acquired taste always seems to think everyone who likes it is faking it. it should be an official fallacy.

• Options
    AiouaAioua Ora Occidens Ora OptimaRegistered User regular
    edited January 2015
    Downloading infinifactory.

Let's do this.

Aioua on
    life's a game that you're bound to lose / like using a hammer to pound in screws
    fuck up once and you break your thumb / if you're happy at all then you're god damn dumb
    that's right we're on a fucked up cruise / God is dead but at least we have booze
    bad things happen, no one knows why / the sun burns out and everyone dies
  • Options
    Aioua wrote: »

Let's do this.

*googles*

A new Zachtronics?

I am interested.

• Options
    Put the letter l (lowercase L) at the end of a filename to have Imgur automatically downsize it.

Oh nice, thank you. I did not know this and have done so!

• Options
    I like the insane range of Evolve's healing rays.

smCQ5WE.jpg
  • Options

Oh nice, thank you. I did not know this and have done so!

Yeah, a chatter clued me on to that when I had exactly the same problem uploading from my phone. :)

• Options
    RiemannLivesRiemannLives Registered User regular
    oh man I gots the brain worms something fierce

Attacked by tweeeeeeees!
  • Options
    emnmnmeemnmnme Registered User regular
    Elki wrote: »

Healing rays?

• Options
    AresProphetAresProphet Registered User regular
    the most important thing to do when telling someone something they didn't want to hear is to give them options

saying "no I can't do that" sometimes gets people mad, no matter how you say it. saying "what I can do is..." or "you could try..." is frustrating but what can they say? it is eminently more reasonable

I try to teach this to my staff. I still end up having to throw myself in front of angry people every so often, and that's the only thing that consistently works.

be nice. make yourself seem like you're on their side. offer up a choice. it works itself out, usually.

ex9pxyqoxf6e.png
  • Options
    PotatoNinjaPotatoNinja Fake Gamer Goat Registered User regular

pretty soon I'll have enough goats for a BMW

Why in the world would you trade away goats for a stupid BMW?

Two goats enter, one car leaves
  • Options
    wow sure would be nice if our fucking hunter had ever once done shit

• Options
    @OnTheLastCastle & friends seem to be mostly fighting the wildlife.

my randos are so dumb

• Options
    i am going to restart after this and get my kinect up so you can all hear and see me

my loyal viewers

also then i will be monster

• Options
    emnmnme wrote: »

Healing rays?

The medic's healing gun thing.

http://www.incgamers.com/wp-content/uploads/2014/11/evolve-alpha-2-1024x576.png

smCQ5WE.jpg
  • Options
    MortiousMortious The Nightmare Begins Move to New ZealandRegistered User regular
    emnmnme wrote: »

Healing rays?

TF2 medigun

Move to New Zealand
    It’s not a very important country most of the time
    http://steamcommunity.com/id/mortious
  • Options
    AiouaAioua Ora Occidens Ora OptimaRegistered User regular
    Aioua wrote: »

Let's do this.

*googles*

A new Zachtronics?

I am interested.

Minutes in and this is already great.

There's an article out: despite this being on Early Release, Zach considers this a 1.0 build. He was upset with reviewers not noticing improvements he made to his games after launch.

life's a game that you're bound to lose / like using a hammer to pound in screws
    fuck up once and you break your thumb / if you're happy at all then you're god damn dumb
    that's right we're on a fucked up cruise / God is dead but at least we have booze
    bad things happen, no one knows why / the sun burns out and everyone dies
  • Options
    VanguardVanguard But now the dream is over. And the insect is awake.Registered User, __BANNED USERS regular
    okay

i have bought divinity

• Options
    TavTav Irish Minister for DefenceRegistered User regular
    hey mim your septum piercing is cute af

• Options
    @mim content unavailable with a crossed out circle is definitely you

really brings out your eyes, drunky

I'm giving you a wedgie when i meet you

• Options
    it is so hard ot find the monster!!!! unless you're like me and you disturb every bird ever

This discussion has been closed.