As was foretold, we've added advertisements to the forums! If you have questions, or if you encounter any bugs, please visit this thread: https://forums.penny-arcade.com/discussion/240191/forum-advertisement-faq-and-reports-thread/
Options

Man Makes $900 Burger At A McDonald's Build-Your-Own Kiosk

• Options
    ChincymcchillaChincymcchilla Registered User regular
    Quiz is have all but shut down in my area

I don't think we have one left at all

Also subway is fine

I have a podcast about Power Rangers:Teenagers With Attitude | TWA Facebook Group
  • Options
    XaquinXaquin Right behind you!Registered User regular
    edited January 2015
    where I live, It goes Firehouse Subs
    subway --- quiznos

ugh, the one time I ate at quiznos I thought I was going to die it was so gross.

edit: well, I can't get rid of that line, but it illustrates my point anyway =P

Xaquin on
  • Options
    PoorochondriacPoorochondriac Ah, man Ah, jeezRegistered User regular
    My favorite thing about the Double Down family of food products is that their naming convention is built on gambling terminology.

"Go ahead, eat this goddamn thing. Roll the dice, fucker."

• Options
    I needed anime to post.I needed anime to post. boom Registered User regular
    i also never get why fast food places advertise 100% real beef

of course it is, do you know how fucking cheap beef is, do you know how unimpressive it is to have some

we are a society rich in beef, we destroy the land to have more beef, some of the beef we produce may in fact outlive us

no one's impressed that you found some cheap beef, mcdonalds

liEt3nH.png
  • Options
    Magus`Magus` The fun has been DOUBLED! Registered User regular
    Buttcleft wrote: »
    So thats what your penis looks like after being naughty with a prostitute

After?

• Options
    i also never get why fast food places advertise 100% real beef

of course it is, do you know how fucking cheap beef is, do you know how unimpressive it is to have some

we are a society rich in beef, we destroy the land to have more beef, some of the beef we produce may in fact outlive us

no one's impressed that you found some cheap beef, mcdonalds

They do this because people really love the "its worms/sawdust" thing

I have a podcast about Power Rangers:Teenagers With Attitude | TWA Facebook Group
  • Options
    i mean i guess if you feel the need to market to people who believe your CEO is a lizardman

liEt3nH.png
  • Options
    i mean i guess if you feel the need to market to people who believe your CEO is a lizardman

that taco bell uses some sort of fake beef is an incredibly widespread belief, not just amongst crazy people

• Options
    tynictynic PICNIC BADASS Registered User, ClubPA regular
    the one I grew up with was that Maccas had trademarked the "100% Angus beef" label so it no longer had to be factually accurate

which when you think about it is some dumbass shit but hey kids will believe anything.

• Options
    PinfeldorfPinfeldorf Yeah ZestRegistered User regular

that taco bell uses some sort of fake beef is an incredibly widespread belief, not just amongst crazy people

They super totes use fake cheese. And I love it. I'm pretty sure it's made out of some strange nondairy creamer and vaseline. But I will continue shoveling it into my face when I want to.

• Options
    TankHammerTankHammer Atlanta Ghostbuster Atlanta, GARegistered User regular
    I want to try the Taco-Bell breakfast menu but all the restaurants around here are KFC/Taco-Bell combo stores and they don't have it.

• Options
    it's just so much less profitable and more effort to be conspiracy theory evil

liEt3nH.png
  • Options
    WhippyWhippy Moderator, Admin Emeritus Admin Emeritus

my uncle who works at Nintendo tells me it's actually horse meat

• Options
    Bluedude152Bluedude152 Registered User regular
    The town next to mine serves ten pound burgers

I hope to be there someday when someone eats the whole thing

p0a2ody6sqnt.jpg
  • Options
    StericaSterica Yes Registered User, Moderator mod
    SyphonBlue wrote: »
    We should also mention @Speed Racer‌ because I'm sure this is a stealth cross-promotion with the new Metal Gear.

YL9WnCY.png
  • Options
    Mr FuzzbuttMr Fuzzbutt Registered User regular
    The double down really isn't that bad when you think about it.

I mean nobody will care if you eat two bits of chicken with some dipping sauce. Add some cheese and bacon and you have a double down.

No big deal.

broken image link
  • Options
    Speed RacerSpeed Racer Scritch scratch scritch scratch scritch scratch scritch scratch scritch scratch scritch scratch scritch scratch scritch scratch scritch scratch scritch scratch scritch scratch scritch scratchRegistered User regular
    We should also mention @Speed Racer‌ because I'm sure this is a stealth cross-promotion with the new Metal Gear.

The phantom pain is going to be exploring concepts related to torture heavily

Much like the Big Boss sandwich tortures your arteries

• Options
    joshofalltradesjoshofalltrades Class Traitor Smoke-filled roomRegistered User regular
    Whippy wrote: »

How did I know Whippy would have already posted in this thread

• Options
    joshofalltradesjoshofalltrades Class Traitor Smoke-filled roomRegistered User regular
    edited January 2015
    Xaquin wrote: »
    where I live, It goes Firehouse Subs
    subway --- quiznos

ugh, the one time I ate at quiznos I thought I was going to die it was so gross.

edit: well, I can't get rid of that line, but it illustrates my point anyway =P

A trillion fucking times this

Firehouse is a delicious sandwich made with ingredients you can't just buy at the grocery store in perfect proportion and harmony with one another to create a wondrous taste experience

Subway is

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Ks4bD2RL3dM

joshofalltrades on
  • Options
    InquisitorInquisitor Registered User regular
    Whippy wrote: »

I'd be okay with this, horse is delicious.

• Options
    wirehead26wirehead26 Registered User regular
    I've got plenty of great sandwich shops around me; Jersey Mike's, Jimmy John's, Firehouse Subs, all worth going to.

I'M NOT FINISHED WITH YOU!!!
  • Options
    mcpmcp Registered User regular
    I had Jimmy John's for lunch today.

• Options
    MadicanMadican No face Registered User regular
    mcp wrote: »
    Madican wrote: »
    you could just go to a decent restaurant

and eat good food

When I'm out and about and absolutely cannot get home by lunch then I will generally look for one of two options: Subway or Panda Express.
    I like Panda Express.

I haven't been to one in a long time though.

Subway is a little dicey. That mayo sitting out at room temperature grosses me out.

For sandwich chains, I like Quiznos.

I don't get mayo on my Subway sandwiches, though for more health reasons than anything else. Mustard + black pepper are all the seasoning I need. And lots of veggies. They try to skimp on those and I have to tell them to load up those onions, olives, and pickles.

• Options
    miscellaneousinsanitymiscellaneousinsanity grass grows, birds fly, sun shines, and brother, i hurt peopleRegistered User regular
    i'm still waiting on this one

tumblr_n8oiyqmEwr1tak128o1_1280.png

uc3ufTB.png
  • Options
    Helios127Helios127 Registered User regular
    Hell, I'd still eat it.

• Options
    rhylithrhylith Death Rabbits HoustonRegistered User regular

I bet you could get it added to the menu here:

http://gourdoughs.com/menu/main-menu

• Options
    mcpmcp Registered User regular
    rhylith wrote: »

you know... that menu is filled with stuff I would generally avoid but

i want to try so many things on that menu

• Options
    rhylithrhylith Death Rabbits HoustonRegistered User regular
    rhylith wrote: »

*dognut*

you know... that menu is filled with stuff I would generally avoid but

i want to try so many things on that menu

It's so good.

• Options
    Virgil_Leads_YouVirgil_Leads_You Proud Father House GardenerRegistered User regular
    I'm sorry. I apologize.

VayBJ4e.png
  • Options
    MeldingMelding Registered User regular

i've had that, i wasn't impressed, but it seemed like the safer option over the pulled pork.

• Options
    also, for some reason the KFCs around here have pulled pork sandwiches.

• Options
    Raijin QuickfootRaijin Quickfoot I'm your Huckleberry YOU'RE NO DAISYRegistered User, ClubPA regular
    Wendy's pulled pork sandwiches weren't terrible.

• Options
    PinfeldorfPinfeldorf Yeah ZestRegistered User regular
    Pulled pork, to me, has always sounded like a sex act of some kind. Is that why you like Wendy's pulled pork sandwiches, Raijin? Because of sex stuff?

• Options
    AtheraalAtheraal Registered User regular
    fast food thread, am i strange for absolutely loving 7-11 philly cheesesteak taquitos

i feel like thats even a step down from mcdonalds and its ilk

• Options
    cr0wcr0w Registered User, __BANNED USERS regular
    My eating habits would make a dietician weep, and even I wouldnt fucking eat that.

• Options
    Mr. GMr. G Registered User regular
    Wendy's is the best national fast food place

6F32U1X.png
  • Options
    also i don't get why places up here make a big deal about using canadian farmers

should i be impressed that you strongarmed them into matching cheap american prices because the alternative was their product not being bought

liEt3nH.png
  • Options
    also i don't get why places up here make a big deal about using canadian farmers

should i be impressed that you strongarmed them into matching cheap american prices because the alternative was their product not being bought

we got higher food and safety standards leading to us not using the same methods of productions a lot of large American farms use.

This gives an illusion of being of a much higher quality. Check out our DNA Free Canadian Beef!

• Options
    COWS HAVE DNA

liEt3nH.png
  • Options
    Not this one! It was raised on Free Range Salt!

This discussion has been closed.