As was foretold, we've added advertisements to the forums! If you have questions, or if you encounter any bugs, please visit this thread: https://forums.penny-arcade.com/discussion/240191/forum-advertisement-faq-and-reports-thread/
Options

[Puzzle & Dragons]: Neptune in your REM, killing your happiness

• Options
    QanamilQanamil x Registered User regular
    Added myself to the list and sending out invites to people who have commented lately. If you get an invite from Becky, that's a-me.

I've been putting Green Odin in my primary friend spot lately for another friend, and he should help you if you come across anything difficult.

I can't decide what to do with my secondary slot since Ronia doesn't really get me as many uses as it used to (even uevo). Likely try B/L Isis there or maybe switch to L.Meta or something else. Give me pal points for easy evo materials, please.

• Options
    SmoogySmoogy Registered User regular
    1 skill-up for Awoken Minerva (from Satan) - 1 more to go!

And only a few Zeus levels away from Awoken Hades!

Smoogy-1689
    3DS Friend Code: 1821-8991-4141
    PAD ID: 376,540,262

• Options
    IncenjucarIncenjucar VChatter Seattle, WARegistered User regular
    edited February 2015
    Finally max skilled and lebeled my main Valk! Just need the stuff to get her to her God evo now.

It is reallry, really hard to build a good light rows team with the current leaders. Need a light version of Ame.

Incenjucar on
  • Options
    AtaxrxesAtaxrxes Hellnation Cursed EarthRegistered User regular
    So what's the Kirin strategy for Satan? HP threshold etc...

• Options
    SpoitSpoit *twitch twitch* Registered User regular
    Ataxrxes wrote: Β»
    So what's the Kirin strategy for Satan? HP threshold etc...

burn him down with 25xs. Use echidna if necessary

steam_sig.png
  • Options
    UrQuanLord88UrQuanLord88 Registered User regular
    edited February 2015
    Kirin kill on Satan:
    Sweep all floors
    Stall on floor 1,2,5
    You just need HP to survive one vampire hit(8k) or 1 regular Satan hit and Satan's 6k pre-emp in worst case scenario. So 14k for super safety but really, you can reach Satan without getting hit.

Typically I save Echidna until Satan but you have two turns until Satan starts doing damage so the delay can be used if you have a bad board when encountering Lilith or the Vamps. But it shouldn't be too bad if you are clearing dark orbs and extra color orbs on the floors you stall on.

I run Kirin/Apollo/Valk/Echidna/Aquaman/Kirin

UrQuanLord88 on
    http://steamcommunity.com/id/urquanlord88
    urquanlord88.png
    Streaming 8PST on weeknights
  • Options
    BlueBlueBlueBlue Registered User regular
    if you're doing my strat it's:
    don't stall round 1 just kill immediately
    round 2 same
    round 3 ohko
    round 4 die unless you get a green skyfall on your two green orbs, get it, ohko
    round 5 realize you can activate your kirins if you can ko on the last turn - get nervous and just kill him second turn
    round 6 pray

i recommended against it

bottom line is you can stall basically whenever and clear in one turn if you have enough light atk
    satan puts a shield up in his first turn so round one is when you're gonna delay if you can

CD World Tour status:
    Baidol Voprostein Avraham Thetheroo Taya Zerofill Effef Crimson King Lalabox Mortal Sky ASimPerson Sal Wiet Theidar Tynic Speed Racer Neotoma Goatmon ==>Larlar Munkus Beaver Day of the Bear miscellaneousinsanity Skull Man Delzhand Caulk Bite 6 Somestickguy
  • Options
    Mostlyjoe13Mostlyjoe13 Evil, Evil, Jump for joy! Registered User regular
    These minis are the pal or stone driven?

PSN ID - Mostlyjoe Steam ID -TheNotoriusRNG
  • Options
    PAL

steam_sig.png
  • Options
    Mostlyjoe13Mostlyjoe13 Evil, Evil, Jump for joy! Registered User regular
    Urk. How long will it stay around?

PSN ID - Mostlyjoe Steam ID -TheNotoriusRNG
  • Options
    ElementWrathElementWrath Perplexingly Soft MichiganRegistered User regular
    Smoogy wrote: Β»
    Hera-Beorc is really rough...I'm not even going to touch it.

It's crazy at how fast I can just Beelz/Ronia Hera these days. I remember spending at least an hour with a CDD and a Green Odin, loaded up with sub heartmakers and an Echidna, hoping and praying I'd have enough hearts every turn.
    I went in with Athena and I didn't even take a hit I think. I just obliterated every floor with light TPA. My attack on Hera was so strong that just the two Athenas did enough damage.

• Options
    edited February 2015
    The skill up changes can't come too soon. Also Avalon Drake please.

---

Satan get! First try ever! Team Athena is BS!

Incenjucar on
  • Options
    Did a yolo roll on each account, got a cursed dragon on the phone, which is whatever, and a krishna, which'll be really nice on my kagu account

steam_sig.png
  • Options
    FiskebentFiskebent DenmarkRegistered User regular
    That is exactly the same team I run. Sometimes I use Angelion instead of Valk since Valk is useless in the Satan dungeon but unless you get invaded, it doesn't matter that much.

steam_sig.png
  • Options
    Had enough to roll twice on the Godfest today.

First roll was a Gold+! OMG OMG.... aaaaaand Tiamat. Meh. Just evolved a chimera into her yesterday.

Oh well.

Second roll... Gold. Probably another trick........ and it was SHIVA. MOTHER-GOOSING-SHIVA.

I am such a happy fire guy. <3

• Options
    edited February 2015
    That is exactly the same team I run. Sometimes I use Angelion instead of Valk since Valk is useless in the Satan dungeon but unless you get invaded, it doesn't matter that much.

I do that exact team, but yeah I roll Angelion just in case since Valk has no hearts to convert. That way if i take 2 hits domehow on vamps i can heal up for Satsns preemptive.

My S-rank Poring team was Shiva/Baddie/3 one-star masks/non-ult Ronia

Easy peasy!

Smoogy on
    Smoogy-1689

• Options
    SwashbucklerXXSwashbucklerXX Swashbucklin' Canuck Registered User regular

First roll was a Gold+! OMG OMG.... aaaaaand Tiamat. Meh. Just evolved a chimera into her yesterday.

Oh well.

Second roll... Gold. Probably another trick........ and it was SHIVA. MOTHER-GOOSING-SHIVA.

I got a Shiva too! Anybody got a link to a party build that uses him so I have an idea where to go from here?

Want to find me on a gaming service? I'm SwashbucklerXX everywhere.
  • Options
    TcheldorTcheldor Registered User regular
    My Satan Strat:

Kirin/Athena/Izanagi/Verche/Wiz Wiz/Kirin.

Murder all the things. If insufficient orbs, who cares murder anyway. You can 1 shot Satan with Nagi/thena/verche.

League of Legends: Sorakanmyworld
    FFXIV: Tchel Fay
    Nintendo ID: Tortalius
    Steam: Tortalius
    Stream: twitch.tv/tortalius
  • Options
    AtaxrxesAtaxrxes Hellnation Cursed EarthRegistered User regular
    Ok I'm thinking something like, Kirin/Ultimate L. Meta/Athena/Verche/Echidna/Kirin. I tried a similar build earlier with Angelion instead of Athena and failed horribly due to poor matching skills and/or board positioning. Also that one Kraken that had like 3HP left. Fuck you Kraken.

• Options

Oh well.

I got a Shiva too! Anybody got a link to a party build that uses him so I have an idea where to go from here?

He's pretty straightforward. He works as a sub on any basic fire team, and pairs well with an Ame No Uzame lead and orb changer subs like Gigas. Throw Echidna in there and you can get his power back more easily.

• Options
    the def down carries forward if you sweep so I also put him on my dragon kings teams

CD World Tour status:
    Baidol Voprostein Avraham Thetheroo Taya Zerofill Effef Crimson King Lalabox Mortal Sky ASimPerson Sal Wiet Theidar Tynic Speed Racer Neotoma Goatmon ==>Larlar Munkus Beaver Day of the Bear miscellaneousinsanity Skull Man Delzhand Caulk Bite 6 Somestickguy
  • Options
    edited February 2015
    Also he gets two row awakenings, so if you can get him on a team with a bunch of other row enhance types...

In various states, I already have Red Odin (3), Ifrit (2), Hera-Ur (1), Catwoman (1), Amenouzume (1), Red Riding Hood (1), and Guan Yinpeng (1), Red Fruit Dragon (2), and AB Dashing Wingman (1).

With a friend leader, that gives me a max of 3+2+2+2+1+3=13 row enhances if my ally uses ROdin, for +130% damage. <3

Incenjucar on
  • Options
    edited February 2015
    Shiva is also really good as a lead for Trifruits. With a Ronia friend.

Smoogy on
    Smoogy-1689

• Options
    ...I have so much work to do.

• Options
    FiskebentFiskebent DenmarkRegistered User regular
    edited February 2015
    I use a Shiva team for the thursday dungeon. It's Shiva/Hera-Ur/Ronia/Gigas/King Baddie/Shiva. They don't mesh perfectly but I need the fast orb change that Gigas gives and Baddie boosts 4/6 monsters which is good enough for a OHKO.

Fiskebent on
    steam_sig.png
  • Options
    Dragon Knight ladies are coming to the coin dungeon!

I can finally get another chance to nab Cleopatra! <3

• Options
    TheBlackWindTheBlackWind Registered User regular
    edited February 2015
    Ugh Cupid and strawberry dragon.

Should have just done a million poring.

TheBlackWind on
    PAD ID - 328,762,218
  • Options
    edited February 2015
    So I just hit Rank 20 and nothing happened. Do I need to do something specific to get my gifty monster? Everything I look up just says, "At level 20, you'll have the opportunity to trade a monster with a friend..."

Never mind, figured it out, and sent you a prezzy, Qanamil. :)

SwashbucklerXX on
  • Options
    ok, so gimme your best insights, who gets the flampy:
    christmas hera
    horus
    krishna
    shiva
    zeta hydra
    save it

CD World Tour status:
  • Options
    38thDoe38thDoe lets never be stupid again wait lets always be stupid foreverRegistered User regular
    hristmas hera - hera dungeon is the easiest descend ever. NO
    horus - has many skillup monsters no
    krishna - has skillups monsters
    shiva - maybe, skillups are rare for it
    zeta hydra - skillups available every wednesday
    save it - can't hurt

38thDoE on steam
    πŸ¦€πŸ¦‘πŸ¦€πŸ¦‘πŸ¦€πŸ¦‘πŸ¦€πŸ¦‘πŸ¦€πŸ¦‘πŸ¦€πŸ¦‘πŸ¦€

• Options
    in general are there any particular red guys who are known for having good skills that are really hard to skill up

CD World Tour status:
  • Options
    QanamilQanamil x Registered User regular
    So I just hit Rank 20 and nothing happened. Do I need to do something specific to get my gifty monster? Everything I look up just says, "At level 20, you'll have the opportunity to trade a monster with a friend..."

Never mind, figured it out, and sent you a prezzy, Qanamil. :)

And returned. Hope you get something useful!

• Options
    38thDoe38thDoe lets never be stupid again wait lets always be stupid foreverRegistered User regular
    BlueBlue wrote: Β»
    in general are there any particular red guys who are known for having good skills that are really hard to skill up

Probably one of the awoken gods. Really hard to skill them up naturally.

38thDoE on steam
    πŸ¦€πŸ¦‘πŸ¦€πŸ¦‘πŸ¦€πŸ¦‘πŸ¦€πŸ¦‘πŸ¦€πŸ¦‘πŸ¦€πŸ¦‘πŸ¦€

• Options
    I used the Flampys I got from Satan and Hera-Ur to max-skill Awoken Minerva. If you have a Minerva, best to save 'em for her. Or someone else who gets an awokened state later on!

Smoogy-1689

• Options
    mtsmts Dr. Robot King Registered User regular
    edited March 2015
    38thDoe wrote: Β»
    hristmas hera - hera dungeon is the easiest descend ever. NO
    horus - has many skillup monsters no
    krishna - has skillups monsters
    shiva - maybe, skillups are rare for it
    zeta hydra - skillups available every wednesday
    save it - can't hurt

yea i would throw it at shiva, his skill up dungeon has only been here once and who knows if its coming back,not even counting it was a rarer drop

mts on
    camo_sig.png
  • Options
    Shiva seems like the smartest in terms of skillup rarity but since I'm usually using Horus when i use him - think I'll save it for a more useful skill

CD World Tour status:
  • Options
    Save it for when horus gets the awakening ult?

steam_sig.png
  • Options
    AdelliosAdellios Registered User regular
    You could save it for the off chance you get a collab machine monster you really like. Most of them do not get skill ups.

• Options
    ElementWrathElementWrath Perplexingly Soft MichiganRegistered User regular
    1 pull, Thanatos

Think I'll stop there

• Options
    UrQuanLord88UrQuanLord88 Registered User regular
    1 pull
    strawberry dragon
    okay i guess i'm not pulling again

http://steamcommunity.com/id/urquanlord88
    urquanlord88.png
    Streaming 8PST on weeknights