As was foretold, we've added advertisements to the forums! If you have questions, or if you encounter any bugs, please visit this thread: https://forums.penny-arcade.com/discussion/240191/forum-advertisement-faq-and-reports-thread/
Options

[MINNESOTA]! That thing Sean Bean said, it's true.

• Options
    TheKoolEagleTheKoolEagle Registered User regular
    Magic Pink wrote: »
    raijin isn't really "living" now; he has kids so it's just one long joyless grind

well I had a daughter born in February so count me in on the long joyless grind (she is absolutely perfect)

uNMAGLm.png Mon-Fri 8:30 PM CST - 11:30 PM CST
  • Options
    JebusUDJebusUD Adventure! Candy IslandRegistered User regular
    oh hey, I didn't know there was a thread in SE for MN people, also I did not know you were living here either Raijin! The more you know I guess!

You're on the list! Branded forever!

and I wonder about my neighbors even though I don't have them
    but they're listening to every word I say
  • Options
    Raijin QuickfootRaijin Quickfoot I'm your Huckleberry YOU'RE NO DAISYRegistered User, ClubPA regular
    raijin isn't really "living" now; he has kids so it's just one long joyless grind

This is very true

• Options
    GhotiGhoti Registered User regular
    What is this bright ball in the sky? It frightens and confuses me.

• Options
    Raijin QuickfootRaijin Quickfoot I'm your Huckleberry YOU'RE NO DAISYRegistered User, ClubPA regular
    Ghoti wrote: »
    What is this bright ball in the sky? It frightens and confuses me.

It's the Eye of Sauron

• Options
    Also, my wife and myself and a couple of friends are probably going to Oktoberfest in the cities in October 10th.

Should be a good time

• Options
    PetesalzlPetesalzl vorpal blade in hand Registered User regular
    it will be a good time

• Options
    If it's not I'm blaming you!

• Options
    thats fair, ill even guarantee it. not sure why as i gain absolutely nothing from doing so, but i stand my ground on this.

• Options
    You have so much to lose though...

• Options
    Magic PinkMagic Pink Tur-Boner-Fed Registered User regular
    Sorry, we tried to get to this but it was so packed we couldn't get within 3 blocks of the park.

• Options
    Sorry, we tried to get to this but it was so packed we couldn't get within 3 blocks of the park.

I thought about it too, but with the rain, and it was my bachelor party that day. Decided not to try and go out there.

But we did go to the fantasy flight game center (oh god nerdy bachelor party) and that place was awesome. We all should definitely meet up there sometime. Beer and boardgames!

• Options
    JebusUD wrote: »
    it was my bachelor party that day.

guess our invite was lost in the mail

you monster

• Options
    You guys are the worst

• Options
    PaladinPaladin Registered User regular
    Goin to the fair to get my arteries insulated for the winter, la la la

Marty: The future, it's where you're going?
    Doc: That's right, twenty five years into the future. I've always dreamed on seeing the future, looking beyond my years, seeing the progress of mankind. I'll also be able to see who wins the next twenty-five world series.
  • Options
    I'll be at FFG tomorrow night with Journey: Wrath of Demons if anyone wants to show.

• Options
    PerrsunPerrsun Registered User regular
    It seems I'll be going to the State Fair this Sunday. This has mostly been decided for me by work convenience and social obligations.

However! If other people were meeting up I'd be happy to join in the group for a while.

• Options
    PaladinPaladin Registered User regular
    Ugh bacon wrapped shrimp ug h hh

Marty: The future, it's where you're going?
    Doc: That's right, twenty five years into the future. I've always dreamed on seeing the future, looking beyond my years, seeing the progress of mankind. I'll also be able to see who wins the next twenty-five world series.
  • Options
    where is this fantasy flight thing? i went to one with some friends at the mall of america and we did dog fights with old wwii planes and it turns out i would have been killed really fast in that war.

• Options
    GhotiGhoti Registered User regular
    I was at the fair on Sunday too, though working the grill at the Midway Men's Club. Needless to say, I am a little sluggish today.

• Options
    Petesalzl wrote: »
    where is this fantasy flight thing? i went to one with some friends at the mall of america and we did dog fights with old wwii planes and it turns out i would have been killed really fast in that war.

The Fantasy Flight game center is in Roseville.

I don't know if I'll make the fair since it is wedding crunch time and I'm buying a house, so I need all the money I can get.

• Options
    gavindelgavindel The reason all your software is brokenRegistered User regular
    I went out to the big cormorant lake this weekend. There's such a diversity of lake species up here. I kayaked across the lake to the bald eagle nest, but the suckers weren't home. Beavers missing too.

Stop avoiding me, nature! I want to bask in you for a bit before I turn into a local grumbling about snapping turtles.

Book - Royal road - Free! Seraphim === TTRPG - Wuxia - Free! Seln Alora
  • Options
    gavindel wrote: »
    I went out to the big cormorant lake this weekend. There's such a diversity of lake species up here. I kayaked across the lake to the bald eagle nest, but the suckers weren't home. Beavers missing too.

Stop avoiding me, nature! I want to bask in you for a bit before I turn into a local grumbling about snapping turtles.

There are bald eagles in Maple Grove. The nest is right off the freeway, near the aptly named Eagle Lake. I regularly see them flying around my apartment. Lot's of heron around here too.

Not bad considering i'm 20 minutes from downtown.

• Options
    I read that as heroin at first.

• Options
    gavindelgavindel The reason all your software is brokenRegistered User regular
    That Minnesota mafia, man, got the hook up. The key word is "you betcha"

Book - Royal road - Free! Seraphim === TTRPG - Wuxia - Free! Seln Alora
  • Options
    we went out to "The Prairie" in golden valley to see all the monarchs but we saw just as many guys hanging around in the tall grass waiting for blowjobs

god dammit the prairie

• Options
    OmnipotentBagelOmnipotentBagel floof Registered User regular
    we went out to "The Prairie" in golden valley to see all the monarchs but we saw just as many guys hanging around in the tall grass waiting for blowjobs

god dammit the prairie

Hey guys, don't you know it's dangerous to go into the tall grass alone? You want a Ratatta to bite your dick? Because that's how you end up with a Ratatta biting your dick.

cdci44qazyo3.gif

• Options

god dammit the prairie

Hey guys, don't you know it's dangerous to go into the tall grass alone? You want a Ratatta to bite your dick? Because that's how you end up with a Ratatta biting your dick.

I believe that was their goal yes

maybe hoping for a lickitung oh god I feel so dirty

• Options

god dammit the prairie

I believe that was their goal yes

maybe hoping for a lickitung oh god I feel so dirty

I'm just a trainer tryin' to get a cubone baby!

• Options
    This conversation should stop now!

• Options
    This conversation should stop now!

It should. But will it?

cdci44qazyo3.gif

• Options
    I need to get a marowack on my bulbasaur if you know what I mean

• Options
    I need to EV train my Dragonair, if you get my drift.
    I finally hatched one with perfect IVs, so I need to do some horde battles to get the EVs set right.

cdci44qazyo3.gif

• Options
    I need to get a marowack on my bulbasaur if you know what I mean

When you're around, it's like encountering MissingNo. with rare candy in my pocket!

• Options
    I don't know...when I got a Pikachu my bulbasaur evolved into a venusaur.

• Options

god you're disgusting

we were just having fun and you had to take it too far

• Options
    so, like corndogs and mini donuts?

• Options

god you're disgusting

we were just having fun and you had to take it too far

This is what I do.

• Options
    hey, no judgement on what you do with your bulbasaur, but ive made a vow to be celebi

• Options
    I draw the line at pokemon puns

I draw the line with a gun and knife at the same time