As was foretold, we've added advertisements to the forums! If you have questions, or if you encounter any bugs, please visit this thread: https://forums.penny-arcade.com/discussion/240191/forum-advertisement-faq-and-reports-thread/
Options

fizzle [Chat]

ElkiElki get busyModerator, ClubPA mod
edited January 2015 in Debate and/or Discourse
Do you like lace?

smCQ5WE.jpg
Elki on

fizzle [Chat] 69 votes

Ew
14% 10 votes
Gross
10% 7 votes
*nods shamefully*
75% 52 votes

• Options
    skippydumptruckskippydumptruck begin again Registered User regular
    so I was seriously thinking that eddy's knowledge of fizzing must have been gained through illicit means

but then I forgot the word and did a GIS for fizzle instead

and found some stuff

250px-Fizzle_MTMTE.jpg

I guess there's a transformer named fizzle

1hfip1.png

this dragon came up too which I think we can all agree is part of some dragon/car sex comics

muwkur.jpg

what I can only assume is a picture of john mccain, guts a-fizzlin

2vbohv9.jpg

putin riding a bear with no shirt on

15cin3m.jpg

a really really tiny teddy bear

• Options
    skippydumptruckskippydumptruck begin again Registered User regular
    also eddy told me to make the chat because he is in class
    eddy wrote:
    can you make the new chat
    i am far too APPARENTLY DISAFFECTED AND DRUGGED UP TO MAKE A SENSIBLE POST

• Options
    EddyEddy Gengar the Bittersweet Registered User regular
    making a thread for others to post in is too fascist for me

"and the morning stars I have seen
    and the gengars who are guiding me" -- W.S. Merwin
  • Options
    21stCentury21stCentury Call me Pixel, or Pix for short! [They/Them]Registered User regular
    edited January 2015
    So, what are some cool apps/games to get on iOS?

I just now got a phone that's actually, like, y'know, not complete shitfuck.

21stCentury on
  • Options
    override367override367 ALL minions Registered User regular
    oh my god the comments section of this video

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=MGXSPf9b-xI

• Options
    MimMim I prefer my lovers… dead.Registered User regular
    anyways, @skippydumptruck i try to stay away from those kinds of convos at work, but I get dragged in somehow. The crazier ideas I was posting was from a documentary all my co-workers watched (and I guess believe). My mom has always been more okay with male homosexuality than female homosexuality. Heck, she's not even down for bisexuality. Her words to me when discussing my dead cousin's ex-girlfriend now dating a woman and me going "Maybe she's bisexual" was "You really shouldn't flip flop like that"

o_o

o_o

o_o

• Options
    HappylilElfHappylilElf Registered User regular
    I've been awake for less than two hours

clearly chinese food is the correct answer

• Options
    EddyEddy Gengar the Bittersweet Registered User regular
    mim have you learned nothing from the tango maureen

"and the morning stars I have seen
    and the gengars who are guiding me" -- W.S. Merwin
  • Options
    MrMisterMrMister Jesus dying on the cross in pain? Morally better than us. One has to go "all in".Registered User regular
    wow, you must have been REAL gross before

let's go back in our time machine

• Options
    surrealitychecksurrealitycheck lonely, but not unloved dreaming of faulty keys and latchesRegistered User regular
  • Options
    davidsdurionsdavidsdurions Your Trusty Meatshield Panhandle NebraskaRegistered User regular

Now i'm hungry.

• Options
    21stCentury21stCentury Call me Pixel, or Pix for short! [They/Them]Registered User regular

Now i'm hungry.

Hi, hungry, i'm dad.

• Options
    ShivahnShivahn Unaware of her barrel shifter privilege Western coastal temptressRegistered User, Moderator mod
    Mim wrote: »
    anyways, @skippydumptruck i try to stay away from those kinds of convos at work, but I get dragged in somehow. The crazier ideas I was posting was from a documentary all my co-workers watched (and I guess believe). My mom has always been more okay with male homosexuality than female homosexuality. Heck, she's not even down for bisexuality. Her words to me when discussing my dead cousin's ex-girlfriend now dating a woman and me going "Maybe she's bisexual" was "You really shouldn't flip flop like that"

o_o

o_o

o_o

This is a common sentiment =/

• Options
    Eddy wrote: »
    mim have you learned nothing from the tango maureen

wtf is the tango maureen

• Options
    PowerpuppiesPowerpuppies drinking coffee in the mountain cabinRegistered User regular

o_o

o_o

o_o

Stop getting dragged in though

sig.gif
  • Options
    Harry DresdenHarry Dresden Registered User regular

Don't read the comment sections on You Tube, or anywhere.

• Options
    ChanusChanus Harbinger of the Spicy Rooster Apocalypse The Flames of a Thousand Collapsed StarsRegistered User regular

wait isn't this all one big comments section

DO YOU EVEN READ MY POSTS

Allegedly a voice of reason.
  • Options

o_o

o_o

o_o

are you allowed to say "Excuse me, I have to go slam my dick in a drawer" at work?

• Options
    TavTav Irish Minister for DefenceRegistered User regular
    why do people try to share opinions in work

• Options
    Donkey KongDonkey Kong Putting Nintendo out of business with AI nips Registered User regular

Always read the comments. They're there even if you don't look.

Thousands of hot, local singles are waiting to play at bubbulon.com.
  • Options
    ChanusChanus Harbinger of the Spicy Rooster Apocalypse The Flames of a Thousand Collapsed StarsRegistered User regular
    Tav wrote: »

also bible verses

whyyyyyyy

• Options
    maybe that's more of a southern american thing i dunno

• Options
    cB557cB557 voOOP Registered User regular

u7v0gyl8c0ju.png
    herp derp extension is love, herp derp extension is life

• Options

o_o

o_o

o_o

I try! But my job actually requires me to be attached to my desk the majority of the time. While i'm there, I try to have nice positive conversations, but once it steers towards racism or homosexuality, there are only so many times I can run to the fuckin' bathroom before it becomes a problem. If i ignore my supervisor, she comes and slams on my desk to make sure I'm paying attention to what she has to say. So even when I got headphones in, she does this (she does this to EVERYONE under her). I take my headphones out thinking it's work related and it's normally gossip or some shit like this. When I go into the break room for lunch, she wants to talk ALL THE TIME and if I'm in my phone she begins going "WHAT'S SO GREAT IN YOUR PHONE, REAL LIFE IS OUT HERE, FUCKING IDIOTS THINK IT'S SO GREAT BEING IN OTHER PEOPLE'S LIVE ONLINE AND NOT LIVING THEIR OWN" and on and on and on and she rallies against social media as well.

Like, i don't think you guys understand, I cannot fucking escape this shit. The majority of my posts I make in here? I'm on the toilet. She's beyond loud, and even when she was told politely to quiet down, she gets louder. Either it's "I'M GONNA SAY WHATEVER THE FUCK I WANNA SAY" or "I GUESS I'M JUST TOO BLACK FOR (one of her supervisors)" and all this other shit.

and my other coworker, I get along with her the most, if I can keep her off those topics. The rest of my coworkers like our supervisor, but want her to stop being so racist/homophobic loudly. She doesn't have to stop, she just has to stop being loud about it, for them to be okay with it. I try to delve into geek shit, and it's well received most of the time, but my supervisor likes to dominate the conversation.

• Options

no, read the comments on this one

I'm almost convinced the onion has started commenting on their own videos

• Options
    override367override367 ALL minions Registered User regular

why? they're hilarious

these idiots are getting into such a tizzy because they think it's real

• Options
    redxredx I(x)=2(x)+1 whole numbersRegistered User regular
    Can we just ban all the.jailed people?

They moistly come out at night, moistly.
  • Options
    are you job hunting mim

you should be job hunting

it doesn't have to be like this

• Options
    evilbobevilbob RADELAIDERegistered User regular
    10502085_10152510268300169_8553830494940368644_n.jpg?oh=22ec748e7c74d38a35e02e0379fe1417&oe=55693191&__gda__=1433303022_a24b34e1fd867542f543fdef41c97f17

l5sruu1fyatf.jpg

• Options
    TavTav Irish Minister for DefenceRegistered User regular
    someone tried to talk to me about music in work and was all "how amazing does the blah blah blah lineup look" and they got all offended when i said something like "oh yeah, not really my cuppa tea but should be fun"

i should have full on i wish i was at home listening to swans'd them

• Options
    P10P10 An Idiot With Low IQ Registered User regular
    edited January 2015
    anyways, skippydumptruck i try to stay away from those kinds of convos at work, but I get dragged in somehow. The crazier ideas I was posting was from a documentary all my co-workers watched (and I guess believe). My mom has always been more okay with male homosexuality than female homosexuality. Heck, she's not even down for bisexuality. Her words to me when discussing my dead cousin's ex-girlfriend now dating a woman and me going "Maybe she's bisexual" was "You really shouldn't flip flop like that"

o_o

o_o

o_o
    pick a side john kerry

P10 on
    Shameful pursuits and utterly stupid opinions
  • Options
    RiemannLivesRiemannLives Registered User regular
    Chanus wrote: »

also bible verses

whyyyyyyy

but Chanus they are the direct word of the divine in this world
    Let a woman learn in silence with full submission. I permit no woman to teach or to have authority over a man; she is to keep silent. For Adam was formed first, then Eve; and Adam was not deceived, but the woman was deceived and became a transgressor. Yet she will be saved through childbearing, provided they continue in faith and love and holiness, with modesty.

(note to christians: that is from the New Testament so your usual dodge of "all the bad stuff is in that icky old testament we never read" doesn't apply)

Attacked by tweeeeeeees!
  • Options
    spool32spool32 Contrary Library Registered User regular

I literally do not understand why some of you haven't installed the Herp Derp Comments extension for chrome.

• Options
    are you job hunting mim

you should be job hunting

it doesn't have to be like this

I'm not, currently. I was going to hold out for another 3 months and then start. My resume is so spotty, that I fear I'll be looked at as inconsistent.

I mean, there are days when I actually beg silently to work with all white people, but I'm sure that comes with its own problems.

I just want liberal, not so extremist diverse folks. A fellow black or puerto rican woman to silently give a knowing nod to, but a white girl friend I can joke with too.

I JUST WANT MY AMERICAN DREAM

• Options
    Kid PresentableKid Presentable Registered User regular

I like the one that is covered in all the stuff.

• Options
    redxredx I(x)=2(x)+1 whole numbersRegistered User regular

o_o

o_o

o_o

I try! But my job actually requires me to be attached to my desk the majority of the time. While i'm there, I try to have nice positive conversations, but once it steers towards racism or homosexuality, there are only so many times I can run to the fuckin' bathroom before it becomes a problem. If i ignore my supervisor, she comes and slams on my desk to make sure I'm paying attention to what she has to say. So even when I got headphones in, she does this (she does this to EVERYONE under her). I take my headphones out thinking it's work related and it's normally gossip or some shit like this. When I go into the break room for lunch, she wants to talk ALL THE TIME and if I'm in my phone she begins going "WHAT'S SO GREAT IN YOUR PHONE, REAL LIFE IS OUT HERE, FUCKING IDIOTS THINK IT'S SO GREAT BEING IN OTHER PEOPLE'S LIVE ONLINE AND NOT LIVING THEIR OWN" and on and on and on and she rallies against social media as well.

Like, i don't think you guys understand, I cannot fucking escape this shit. The majority of my posts I make in here? I'm on the toilet. She's beyond loud, and even when she was told politely to quiet down, she gets louder. Either it's "I'M GONNA SAY WHATEVER THE FUCK I WANNA SAY" or "I GUESS I'M JUST TOO BLACK FOR (one of her supervisors)" and all this other shit.

and my other coworker, I get along with her the most, if I can keep her off those topics. The rest of my coworkers like our supervisor, but want her to stop being so racist/homophobic loudly. She doesn't have to stop, she just has to stop being loud about it, for them to be okay with it. I try to delve into geek shit, and it's well received most of the time, but my supervisor likes to dominate the conversation.

Hmmm... An advantage of hooking up with a lady or two would mean you could sue for harassment.

I think.

Or probably already the racism thing....

Wait till your probation period is up, and start filing HR complaints.

They moistly come out at night, moistly.
  • Options

also bible verses

whyyyyyyy

Let a woman learn in silence with full submission. I permit no woman to teach or to have authority over a man; she is to keep silent. For Adam was formed first, then Eve; and Adam was not deceived, but the woman was deceived and became a transgressor. Yet she will be saved through childbearing, provided they continue in faith and love and holiness, with modesty.

(note to christians: that is from the New Testament so your usual dodge of "all the bad stuff is in that icky old testament we never read" doesn't apply)

srsly though, like our monthly newsletter includes a bible verse

boss posts stuff on the timeclock so everyone will see it

keep that shit in your pants weirdo this is a workplace

• Options
    P10 wrote: »
    anyways, skippydumptruck i try to stay away from those kinds of convos at work, but I get dragged in somehow. The crazier ideas I was posting was from a documentary all my co-workers watched (and I guess believe). My mom has always been more okay with male homosexuality than female homosexuality. Heck, she's not even down for bisexuality. Her words to me when discussing my dead cousin's ex-girlfriend now dating a woman and me going "Maybe she's bisexual" was "You really shouldn't flip flop like that"

o_o

o_o

o_o
    pick a side john kerry

I love my mom, I do. My dad seems to be in denial about some of her prejudices though. I once told him my sis nor I think my mom would be okay if either of us dated a woman, and he was like "that's not true", but when I even said a hint of dating a woman if she was awesome and we matched up my mom was like "THEN BE FRIENDS WITH HER, DON'T DATE HER."

like, this can't all stem from the time my lesbian babysitter stalked my mom, but I'm quite sure that didn't help matters.

• Options
    spool32spool32 Contrary Library Registered User regular

also bible verses

whyyyyyyy

aren't 1 and 2 Timothy of decidedly disputed authorship though

• Options
    spool32 wrote: »

also bible verses

whyyyyyyy

aren't 1 and 2 Timothy of decidedly disputed authorship though

well i mean

the whole thing

This discussion has been closed.