As was foretold, we've added advertisements to the forums! If you have questions, or if you encounter any bugs, please visit this thread: https://forums.penny-arcade.com/discussion/240191/forum-advertisement-faq-and-reports-thread/
Options

Youtubers

ki001ki001 Registered User regular
Does anyone know where you can get a list of this year youtubers coming to pax east?

• Options
    rascrushrascrush Registered User regular
    they will annouce the full schedule prob in the next week or 2 and it will have the info u want

• Options
    zerzhulzerzhul Registered User, Moderator mod
    ki001 wrote: »
    Does anyone know where you can get a list of this year youtubers coming to pax east?
    Generally "youtubers" is not a thing that there is a list of. Unless some of them are on panels or have signings or something, they won't show up on the official schedule. You'll have to contact your favorite ones and ask them directly if they're coming to PAX East.

• Options
    LagwynLagwyn Registered User new member
    I know Brentalfloss will be there, but that's about it for all I've heard

• Options
    GHOST.OneGHOST.One Registered User regular
    Linus Media Group will be there almost for sure, possibly Barancules, very high probability of EatMyDiction (he was there last year). Sethbling and other minecraft people gave panel last year, so you might expect something similar would happen this year https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=lXZAO-qWcwU.

• Options
    KyussKyuss Registered User regular
    I'm not sure what qualifies as a "youtuber" but I have it from a good source that Arm Length Interviews will be there. You probably haven't heard of them but the bearded guy is dreamy.

• Options
    KaronethKaroneth Elder Scrolling Online Co-Host Lakehurst, NJRegistered User regular
    You probably haven't heard of us yet either, but Joe "The Wigit" Wilson from the Ninja Munkey Gaming Show on Youtube will be there, and we may do a recorded news update for the show near the end of PAX. Joe and I have attended PAX East before and hope to continue past this year. I'm also a co-host on his Elder Scrolling Online videocast and I will be there as well, as I was last year. :)

• Options
    builderr0rbuilderr0r Registered User regular
    Looking forward to getting Markiplier's autograph. ^_^

steam_sig.png
  • Options
    jasonakaramjasonakaram NHRegistered User regular
    The one thing I have to contribute to this thread so far is that Slamacow, the guy who makes those awesome animated Minecraft shorts, sadly won't be attending.

• Options
    pujolsrox11pujolsrox11 Registered User regular
    Towelliee and TheOddOne will be there. Thats all I know of so far

• Options
    ki001ki001 Registered User regular
    I saw a few I want to see, Direwolf20, Nintendocaprisun and AVGN :)

• Options
    Streetlight345Streetlight345 Seekonk, MARegistered User regular
    edited February 2015
    Towelliee and TheOddOne will be there. Thats all I know of so far

Do you have a source for TheOddOne? I'm excited for someone from TSM to be there.

Edit: Nvm found it on his twitter

Streetlight345 on
    OgqpDBS.png
    PAX East 2019!
    Badges [X] Hotel [X] Time off request [X]
    https://www.pinnypals.com/pals/Streetlight345