As was foretold, we've added advertisements to the forums! If you have questions, or if you encounter any bugs, please visit this thread: https://forums.penny-arcade.com/discussion/240191/forum-advertisement-faq-and-reports-thread/
Options

[pbp] Dungeon World: The Unsetting Sapphire Sun

1235»

• Options
    El SkidEl Skid The frozen white northRegistered User regular
    Sorry- busy work week, only getting worse :(

Alyssa

The girl stepped forward tentatively. "The people you fight with sentenced us to die for crimes that warranted far less, from what I've heard. You'll find none here that love them." she looked back at her companions. "But what could we possibly do to help you?"

• Options
    El SkidEl Skid The frozen white northRegistered User regular
  • Options
    AuralynxAuralynx Darkness is a perspective Watching the ego workRegistered User regular
    Garivald

Garivald, baffled by the entire explanation, stands bemused and awaits more details.

• Options
    DelzhandDelzhand Hard to miss. Registered User regular
    Southron Verdiana

"I don't have a plan - I don't know enough of your world to formulate one. I don't even know who has the talisman. I realize that what I'm asking sounds impossible - to infiltrate the seat of government, figure out the who and where, and steal something to prevent a catastrophically one-sided war. It's my own failure that put me in this position, but I don't have anyone else to turn to. I can open the Night Gate with my own talisman, but that's tantamount to sitting around waiting for an invasion. And since you all have been to the capital before, I was hoping you might have some ideas about where to start..."