As was foretold, we've added advertisements to the forums! If you have questions, or if you encounter any bugs, please visit this thread: https://forums.penny-arcade.com/discussion/240191/forum-advertisement-faq-and-reports-thread/
Options

Any beer lovers interested in a beer trade/bottle share?

13»

• Options
    f33rNapalmf33rNapalm Registered User regular
    Anything involving beer is an on-topic post in my opinion!

Just a quick reminder to everyone to make sure you've filled out the Google Doc and selected a time. I'm looking at you @Stu13x and @mrfeeny117. There's still two slots available for Friday night.

And speaking of time slots, so far nobody has signed up for the Sunday night, so I'm going to go ahead and cancel that night at this point, unless a few people want to band together and convince me to do otherwise.

• Options
    tjd230tjd230 Registered User new member
    I am signed up on the list. TJ from Buffalo. Going to bring some local plus my own homebrew. Can't wait!

• Options
    Stu13xStu13x Registered User regular
    f33rNapalm wrote: »
    Anything involving beer is an on-topic post in my opinion!

Just a quick reminder to everyone to make sure you've filled out the Google Doc and selected a time. I'm looking at you @Stu13x and @mrfeeny117. There's still two slots available for Friday night.

And speaking of time slots, so far nobody has signed up for the Sunday night, so I'm going to go ahead and cancel that night at this point, unless a few people want to band together and convince me to do otherwise.

Sorry that took me so long! Last spot SNATCHED!

• Options
    builderr0rbuilderr0r Registered User regular
    -_- My 21st birthday is a month after PAX. Maybe I'll get in on this next year though :P

steam_sig.png
  • Options
    BingarossoBingarosso Registered User regular
    Thing to note, not sure if this is good or bad, but it is a thing: Harpoon will be having their Annual St. Patrick's Day Festival the weekend of PAX.

http://www.harpoonbrewery.com/festivals/2127/2015-harpoon-st-patricks-festival

LDN-text-with-logo1.png
  • Options
    f33rNapalmf33rNapalm Registered User regular
    Those of you who have signed up, check the Facebook group for the relevant information on where to meet, it'll be posted there tomorrow evening.

For those of you who missed out, there's always next year!

• Options
    CatalepticalCataleptical New JerseyRegistered User regular
    Really? No one is at Harpoon right now?

379by4cj0i1l.png