As was foretold, we've added advertisements to the forums! If you have questions, or if you encounter any bugs, please visit this thread: https://forums.penny-arcade.com/discussion/240191/forum-advertisement-faq-and-reports-thread/
Options

The [Steam] cleared and from the City Skyline you can see Ori out in the forest.

1939495969799»

• Options
    ButtcleftButtcleft Registered User regular
    TeeMan wrote: »
    @shdwcaster I see a prompt saying you're playing MWO a fair amount these days, do you play with other PA people? How active are we for this game? I dropped it about 6 months after launch after the guild I was in imploded but I wouldn't be adverse to giving it another shake

@TeeMan Oosiks are very active, on average at least a lance a night, more on patch days and major releases.

• Options
    RoyceSraphimRoyceSraphim Registered User regular
    Mechcommander 2 is free by way of Microsoft. Pain in the ass to assemble, no videos, and no multiplayer.

Stillrockedd

• Options
    TeeManTeeMan BrainSpoon Registered User regular
    Buttcleft wrote: »
    TeeMan wrote: »
    shdwcaster I see a prompt saying you're playing MWO a fair amount these days, do you play with other PA people? How active are we for this game? I dropped it about 6 months after launch after the guild I was in imploded but I wouldn't be adverse to giving it another shake

TeeMan Oosiks are very active, on average at least a lance a night, more on patch days and major releases.

This is good news to hear on fly-out day, thanks!

steam_sig.png
  • Options
    JazzJazz Registered User regular
    Not Steam, but so amazing I had to share: Shadowrun promo video from circa 1990.

(Discovered via this article on io9.)

• Options
    TeeManTeeMan BrainSpoon Registered User regular
    Jazz wrote: »
    Not Steam, but so amazing I had to share: Shadowrun promo video from circa 1990.

(Discovered via this article on io9.)

I can't watch it at the moment, but is that the one where they're jog-skipping sideways for what feels like 5 minutes straight? Sooooo good

steam_sig.png
  • Options
    KalnaurKalnaur I See Rain . . . Centralia, WARegistered User regular
    I remember when the tinfoil hat rumor for a while was that Mafia 2 was going to be way better, but the publisher or whoever demanded they remove awesome features cause they were going to be put into GTAV instead.

Oh yeah, I'd forgotten about that. Can't remember what it was, now.

Mafia 2 is very good, worth a playthrough. I felt it didn't quite live up to Mafia (which I loved the shit out of), but it was still really good. My main disappointment, and it's a running theme with mafia and crime type games:

pretty big spoilers
    Start out small, work your way up, live the life and make some friends, get near the top, screw it up somehow and lose it all.

Mafia 1 did that too, but, well, why do it again?

What I liked about SR3 was that instead of losing it all, per se, the story was you were on top of the world, but then got stranded in a rival city hellbent on revenge. And it didn't take very long to feel like I was back up around previous game levels of power, either.

I make art things! deviantART: Kalnaur ::: Origin: Kalnaur ::: UPlay: Kalnaur
  • Options
    DrakeDrake Edgelord Trash Below the ecliptic plane.Registered User regular
    My god that cyberspace sequence.

• Options
    heenatoheenato Alice Leywind Registered User regular
    edited March 2015
    zyHi3tp.png

Not shown: My conversation with chat about how I'm out 20 bucks till monday, and thus couldnt' get this because Walmart are fucking inept....and I WORK THERE.

Nowhere is sacred anymore. But thank you, nobody.

heenato on
    M A G I K A Z A M
  • Options
    ElementWrathElementWrath Perplexingly Soft MichiganRegistered User regular
    So guys remember how I mentioned that Spec-Ops: The Line was a shooter with generic gameplay but a surprisingly good story?

Yeah it's up in that 2K sale for $5.99.

Get it. You know you want to.

• Options
    TychoCelchuuuTychoCelchuuu PIGEON Registered User regular
    JUST BEFORE THE NEW THREAD:

Out of nowhere @Iolo gifted me... A STEAM KEY in a PM and I am about to redeem it. Are you on the EDGE OF YOUR SEATS?! I know I am.

• Options
    ElementWrathElementWrath Perplexingly Soft MichiganRegistered User regular
    Wait wait wait wait...hold the phone...

48750db928.jpg
    466f4bcf29.jpg

This looks to be $0.00 marked down to $2.49...I've got my calculator right here and that seems off.

• Options
    TychoCelchuuuTychoCelchuuu PIGEON Registered User regular
    Okay speaking of the new thread

NEW THREAD

This discussion has been closed.