As was foretold, we've added advertisements to the forums! If you have questions, or if you encounter any bugs, please visit this thread: https://forums.penny-arcade.com/discussion/240191/forum-advertisement-faq-and-reports-thread/
Options

It's a Bad Year to Have Litigation in the [NFL]

• Options
    ButtersButters A glass of some milks Registered User regular
    Draft long snappers and placekick holders

PSN: idontworkhere582 | CFN: idontworkhere | Steam: lordbutters | Amazon Wishlist
  • Options
    Zombie HeroZombie Hero Registered User regular
    I might not be able to make the draft, which means I might get saddled with Ponder and Freeman, again.

Steam
    Nintendo ID: Pastalonius
    Smite\LoL:Gremlidin \ WoW & Overwatch & Hots: Gremlidin#1734
    3ds: 3282-2248-0453
  • Options
    PizzleStixxPizzleStixx Parp? Burnett? Really? UghRegistered User regular
    I might not be able to make the draft, which means I might get saddled with Ponder and Freeman, again.

I feel like that would be a good thing in this league.

PizForum-Whalers-2.jpg
  • Options
    NiryaNirya Registered User regular
    rhylith wrote: »
    How do the points work in there?

Poorly

t70pctuqq2uv.png
    3DS: 2981-5304-3227
  • Options
    Raijin QuickfootRaijin Quickfoot I'm your Huckleberry YOU'RE NO DAISYRegistered User, ClubPA regular
    I'm debating coming up with a theme from my draft.
    Like only draft players whose first name starts with T or if there's a Johnson on the board I have to pick him.

• Options
    ToxTox I kill threads he/himRegistered User regular
    I'm debating coming up with a theme from my draft.
    Like only draft players whose first name starts with T or if there's a Johnson on the board I have to pick him.

Draft number 13 in every position.

Twitter! | Dilige, et quod vis fac
  • Options
    Raijin QuickfootRaijin Quickfoot I'm your Huckleberry YOU'RE NO DAISYRegistered User, ClubPA regular
    That doesn't work in football!

• Options
    zerzhulzerzhul Registered User, Moderator mod
    Hopefully drafting from mobile works well this year

• Options
    PeenPeen Registered User regular
    I just can't wait until Angry drunkenly drafts a defensive tackle with his first 10 picks.

• Options
    I might get myself good and liquored up for this.

• Options
    I feels it should be a prerequisite

PizForum-Whalers-2.jpg
  • Options
    PeenPeen Registered User regular
    I'm going to be drinking slightly upscale Irish whiskey and yelling things at my wife, who will do her best to ignore me.

• Options
    MaximumMaximum Registered User regular
    I might be taking my Mom out for her birthday on Friday. I'm sure she won't mind while I draft my fake football team on the phone at the restaurant.

• Options
    LanglyLangly Registered User regular
    I'm only drafting turtles

• Options
    Dogbone33Dogbone33 I bleed Red and Gold! State of ConfusionRegistered User regular
    Son of a....I'm going to be out of town tomorrow watching my son pole vault for state. Maybe I can sneak my laptop on the trip. Even for this league the thought of an auto drafted team makes me die on the inside.

Play Diablo 3 RoS with me. PSN-Dogbone19

Play Fanduel. One Day Fantasy Leagues use my referral

Be my friend on Magic Online! Dogbone19 is me.
  • Options
    So last night on Letterman's final show Peyton Manning was one of many celebrities that appeared for the "Things I've always wanted to say to Dave" top ten list. Peyton's was "Dave, you are to comedy what I am to...comedy"

PSN: idontworkhere582 | CFN: idontworkhere | Steam: lordbutters | Amazon Wishlist
  • Options
    zerzhulzerzhul Registered User, Moderator mod
    I will be at a Pirates game during draft time, so I should be a few beers in.

• Options
    JarsJars Registered User regular
    I signed up for some random nfl fantasy league, I hope I can figure out how to make everything autodraft/random because my team is called praying to rngesus(yes I am very clever) and I'd hate to be made a fraud

• Options
    also marcell dareus is suspended for the season opener because of a drug violation. oops

• Options
    Jars wrote: »
    also marcell dareus is suspended for the season opener because of a drug violation. oops

Moving him down my draft board!

(I do not have a draft board)

• Options
    clearly the league is out to get the bills

• Options
    Maybe Terry Pagula should give Roger Goodell a handjob and have that suspension reduced.

• Options
    Sweeney TomSweeney Tom Registered User regular
    edited May 2015
    http://www.csnne.com/new-england-patriots/borges-im-told-belichick-never-believed-brady
    "Belichick never believed his story, from what I was told," said Borges. "Because they all know. Why do you think all those retired quarterbacks, the Troy Aikmans of the world -- Troy Aikman is about as nice a guy as I've ever met in football -- nobody's backed [Brady]. Nobody, not a single guy. Why do you think that is? Because they hate Brady? No. Because they're not stupid. They know nothing's done with those balls that the quarterback doesn't want done."

ed: Browns request to not be on Hard Knocks was granted :[ Finalists Washington, Bills, and Texans

Sweeney Tom on
  • Options
    simosimo Registered User regular
    edited May 2015
    there is nobody on the planet whose opinion i would value less on this issue than ron borges

he is the platonic ideal of the boston media troll

he makes shaughnessy looks reasonable and even-handed

simo on
    bugss2.jpg
  • Options
    Oh I want the bills so hard, JUST for Rex again.

One of the funnier things that episode was when he screamed "Now let's go get a goddam snack!"

PizForum-Whalers-2.jpg
  • Options
    Goose!Goose! That's me, honey Show me the way home, honeyRegistered User regular
    Oh I want the bills so hard, JUST for Rex again.

One of the funnier things that episode was when he screamed "Now let's go get a goddam snack!"

Man you can't do that. You gotta post the video

https://youtu.be/_U4jOrcDh08

• Options
    It's insane to me that some writers insist that Brady should turn over his cell phone to Goodell especially Florio. Florio is a former attorney. I can't imagine any attorney with half a brain would advise their client to voluntarily turn over their personal cell phone records in a case like this. They can only incriminate him as any absence of information they hope to find still can't possibly exonerate him.

• Options
    Clint EastwoodClint Eastwood My baby's in there someplace She crawled right inRegistered User regular
    edited May 2015
    Florio must have been the dumbest fucking attorney ever.

He's certainly the dumbest fucking football writer around.

Clint Eastwood on
  • Options
    Goose!Goose! That's me, honey Show me the way home, honeyRegistered User regular

lgYnCDT.png
    You sure about that?

• Options
    AngryAngry The glory I had witnessed was just a sleight of handRegistered User regular
    I've been waiting all day for Sweeney to report that Michael Sam has signed on to play with the Montreal Alouettes.

• Options
    edited May 2015
    Canada's cool but I've been busy trying to keep up with Ireland's vote and was barely able to see the Hard Knocks stuff, let alone any other football stuff, sorry

That's cool and I hope he does well in the league

Sweeney Tom on
  • Options
    Clint EastwoodClint Eastwood My baby's in there someplace She crawled right inRegistered User regular
    Goose! wrote: »

lgYnCDT.png
    You sure about that?
    Peter king may be a dolt but he at least runs a good site that isn't full of clickbait garbage and hot takes.

I'd take a pk column about coffee and stealing baseballs from little kids over yet another bitchy Florio post about fucking tampering any day of the week.

• Options
    I know its still early but there's 5 dudes that haven't signed back up on the Dynasty League and I kind of wanted to get an idea for who has who.

• Options
    Peter king actually does good journalism sometimes with his access, too. His camp reports from last season come to mind.

Florio runs a news aggregator. The only actual content that comes from him is weekly picks and dragging people's name through the mud with unnamed "sources". Exhibit A, dez bryant.

• Options
    Peter king actually does good journalism sometimes with his access, too. His camp reports from last season come to mind.

Florio runs a news aggregator. The only actual content that comes from him is weekly picks and dragging people's name through the mud with unnamed "sources". Exhibit A, dez bryant.

I thought Schefter was the one talking about the Dez tape that never existed. Or was it both?

• Options
    Schefter posted about it all the time.

PizForum-Whalers-2.jpg
  • Options
  • Options
    Jesus, Flacco. Calm down, the season hasn't even started yet.

• Options
    I have begun consumption of alcohol in preparation of tonight's "draft"

• Options
    AngryAngry The glory I had witnessed was just a sleight of handRegistered User regular
    It took me a solid 30 seconds to figure out that was Flacco.

This discussion has been closed.