As was foretold, we've added advertisements to the forums! If you have questions, or if you encounter any bugs, please visit this thread: https://forums.penny-arcade.com/discussion/240191/forum-advertisement-faq-and-reports-thread/
Options

[TV]I've Already Consumed The Required Calories For This Day Period

• Options
    Devlin_DragonusDevlin_Dragonus Gorgeous Dallas, TXRegistered User regular
    Holy shit, this finale for Season 3 of Banshee!!

I got nothing for you now. Try again later.

• Options
    Mr. GMr. G Registered User regular
    The promo image for Mad Men on Netflix on PS4 is just a picture of Christina Hendricks

No other cast members, just her and some extra

6F32U1X.png
  • Options
    Raijin QuickfootRaijin Quickfoot I'm your Huckleberry YOU'RE NO DAISYRegistered User, ClubPA regular
    So anyone else watch Garfunkel and Oates?

I'm really liking it.

• Options
    Librarian's ghostLibrarian's ghost Librarian, Ghostbuster, and TimSpork Registered User regular
    I think my DVR has gotten tired of Last Man on Earth. The description for today was just, "Phil continues to live in Tucson."

(Switch Friend Code) SW-4910-9735-6014(PSN) timspork (Steam) timspork (XBox) Timspork

• Options
    Raijin QuickfootRaijin Quickfoot I'm your Huckleberry YOU'RE NO DAISYRegistered User, ClubPA regular
    This Once Upon a Time is HEAVY

• Options
    Grey GhostGrey Ghost Registered User regular
    Okay Last Man on Earth you gotta drop this fucking plot

• Options
    Mr. GMr. G Registered User regular
    I have not watched last week's Last Man on Earth and will continue to not watch it until I stop seeing that exact same post 8 times every time there's another episode

6F32U1X.png
  • Options
    Mr. G wrote: »
    I have not watched last week's Last Man on Earth and will continue to not watch it until I stop seeing that exact same post 8 times every time there's another episode

The end of last week's episode seemed like a perfect place to put an end to it!
    But
    They didn't

• Options
    King RiptorKing Riptor Registered User regular
    Mr. G wrote: »

I dropped it last week. This isn't what I really wanted from the premise.

I have a podcast now. It's about video games and anime!Find it here.
  • Options
    Bluedude152Bluedude152 Registered User regular
    Yeah that's enough for me

p0a2ody6sqnt.jpg
  • Options
    I gave up on it. Too much stuff out there to watch to waste my time on that.

It's unfortunate because I really, really wanted to like it and I did after the first couple episodes.

• Options
    Librarian's ghostLibrarian's ghost Librarian, Ghostbuster, and TimSpork Registered User regular
    My problem is that Phil has become 100% an asshole. I did not previously think anyone could be, 100%, an asshole. He went from being a goof to being an outright villain with no redeeming qualities.
    Also the other guy keeps being awesome and oh hey, he conviently has skills in this area! Isn't he perfect!

Phil needs to have at least one thing that is helpful that he is good at.

(Switch Friend Code) SW-4910-9735-6014(PSN) timspork (Steam) timspork (XBox) Timspork

• Options
    chiasaur11chiasaur11 Never doubt a raccoon. Do you think it's trademarked?Registered User regular
    Man, that's a disappointment.

Last week had a twist that seemed like the show was shitting the bed. Was hoping we'd get fresh sheets. Instead it sounds like they're rolling in it.

Pity. The first four episodes had a lot of promise.

• Options
    YaYaYaYa Decent. Registered User regular
    Speed I'm watching The Testament of Sister New Devil

fuck you

• Options
    the central plot of this show so far is that the main character has two new step-sisters and he finds them impossibly attractive

they lean into this by being very inappropriate around him

• Options
    by "way too inappropriate" I mean literally hinting at wanting to fuck him

• Options
    GvzbgulGvzbgul Registered User regular
    If the wikipedia summary is in any way accurate... what!? I'd quote it but I already feel skeevy enough from just reading about it. Plus, I don't want to spoil it for you YaYa.

• Options
    AHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA YES THEY'RE ALSO LITERALLY DEMONS

• Options
    the intro has a LOT of shots of the (teenaged) cast naked

• Options
    ANIME!

• Options
    AHAHHAHAA AND THE MALE PROTAGONIST JUST HAPPENS TO BE A DEMON HUNTER BUT HE CAN'T REMEMBER BEING ONE

• Options
    SorceSorce Not ThereRegistered User regular
    Oh man, Once Upon a Time.

The old adage is true, apparently. Snow and Charming have lived long enough to see themselves become villains.

sig.gif
  • Options
    Juliette Lewis...YOU ARE SO BAD ON THIS SHOW!

• Options
    KanColle...

• Options
    Ryan Phillippe is being waterboarded by his upper-middle class neighbor.

• Options
    Ryan Phillippe still looks 20. It's amazing.

• Options
    Some updates on the X-Files return from Chris Carter

It'll be set in present day and accurately reflect the passage of time
    He's not sure yet how they'll handle the 2012 date for the colonization plan, and they'll also have to address something he calls the "William arc" which I don't think I'm far enough into the show to know what that is
    James Wong is on board, as is at least one of the Morgan brothers (though the article is a little confusing as to whether it's Darin or Glen or both)
    Duchovny thinks it'll be a mix of mythology and standalone, probably at least beginning and ending with mythology like every other season

Oddly enough they give the source for Carter's remarks as a site called X-Files News, which currently appears not to exist trust no one THE TRUTH IS OUT THERE

• Options
    kaceypkaceyp we stayed bright as lightning we sang loud as thunderRegistered User regular
    Sorce wrote: »
    Oh man, Once Upon a Time.

The old adage is true, apparently. Snow and Charming have lived long enough to see themselves become villains.

This whole Snow/Charming storyline is so miscalculated. It's just terrible.

In other news, tonight was the Walking Dead season finale. It was pretty good, but it was hard to enjoy properly because
    I was uncomfortable for the entire time dreading another big death. I really thought somebody like Glenn was going to die. So I was pleasantly surprised when no major characters died. Poor Reg, though. He seemed like good people.

I have to say that everything unfolded very differently than I expected. I really figured all the tensions would result in some kind of chaotic bloodbath. I don't read the comics, I don't know what happens in the comics, and I don't want to know, but having things end less horribly than I expected was a breath of fresh air.

• Options
    the cheatthe cheat Registered User, ClubPA regular
    So anyone else watch Garfunkel and Oates?

I'm really liking it.

I like their music, been meaning to watch the show.

tKfL2Yd.png?1
  • Options
    Speed RacerSpeed Racer Scritch scratch scritch scratch scritch scratch scritch scratch scritch scratch scritch scratch scritch scratch scritch scratch scritch scratch scritch scratch scritch scratch scritch scratchRegistered User regular
    edited March 2015
    Speed Racer was warned for this.
    sister new devil has a scene in its first episode where the older step sister wakes her new step brother up by straddling him and grinding his crotch and then says she feels something hard and it turns out to be a dvd box for an incest-based hentai game that the younger step sister had put in the step brother's bed to fuck with him and he panics and says it's not his and falls over on top of her and she hits at him and screams at him for being a pervert

available now on crunchyroll dot com

Bogey on
  • Options
    Crimson KingCrimson King Registered User regular
    Grey Ghost wrote: »

He's not sure yet how they'll handle the 2012 date for the colonization plan, and they'll also have to address something he calls the "William arc" which I don't think I'm far enough into the show to know what that is
    James Wong is on board, as is at least one of the Morgan brothers (though the article is a little confusing as to whether it's Darin or Glen or both)
    Duchovny thinks it'll be a mix of mythology and standalone, probably at least beginning and ending with mythology like every other season

Oddly enough they give the source for Carter's remarks as a site called X-Files News, which currently appears not to exist trust no one THE TRUTH IS OUT THERE

I watched seven seasons of that dang show and I have no idea what the William arc is

then again I did skip about half of the arc episodes

• Options
    ZonugalZonugal (He/Him) The Holiday Armadillo I'm Santa's representative for all the southern states. And Mexico!Registered User regular
    OH MY GOD! WILL YOU SHUT UP ABOUT ANIME!

YAYA!!!!!!

Ross-Geller-Prime-Sig-A.jpg
  • Options
    Grey Ghost wrote: »

I watched seven seasons of that dang show and I have no idea what the William arc is

then again I did skip about half of the arc episodes

William
    Is their literal gift from god Son who would be like 15-16 now. They gave him up for adoption to protect him

• Options
    Sweeney TomSweeney Tom Registered User regular
    I'm into one episode of Sword Art Online 2 and it fucking sucks

The opening scene of the first episode is the only exciting thing to happen the whole episode, and 90% of it still involved MMO talk

• Options
    I'm into one episode of Sword Art Online 2 and it fucking sucks

The opening scene of the first episode is the only exciting thing to happen the whole episode, and 90% of it still involved MMO talk

Like I know intellectually it all turns out well but the entire arc of the villian is based on something that honest to god can't be legal even in Japan and is obviously a dude trying to do something shady.

• Options
    AtomicTofuAtomicTofu She's a straight-up supervillain, yo Registered User regular
    Let's stop talking about anime

• Options
    TaramoorTaramoor Storyteller Registered User regular
    Watching Backstrom from this week, are they running in a weird order? He just got the pedometer but I could've sworn he had it in earlier episodes.

• Options
    NeoTomaNeoToma Registered User regular
    edited March 2015
    sister new devil has a scene in its first episode where the older step sister wakes her new step brother up by straddling him and grinding his crotch and then says she feels something hard and it turns out to be a dvd box for an incest-based hentai game that the younger step sister had put in the step brother's bed to fuck with him and he panics and says it's not his and falls over on top of her and she hits at him and screams at him for being a pervert

available now on crunchyroll dot com

This funniest part of all this is to me is it started from you saying,"Surely, they don't show naughty animes on crunchy roll."

NeoToma on
  • Options
    Taramoor wrote: »
    Watching Backstrom from this week, are they running in a weird order? He just got the pedometer but I could've sworn he had it in earlier episodes.

Yeah they ran at least 2-3 out of order. The Profiler and the French girl are just now falling for each other but before the break they were dating.

Like it's not even vague that this is out of order.

• Options
    VivixenneVivixenne Remember your training, and we'll get through this just fine. Registered User regular
    I stopped watching Last Man on Earth after 2 episodes. Stopped just before January Jones joins the show. By all accounts I should just stop there, but what is it about the show that gets really awful?

(I do not mind spoilers as Blake has also gone off the show so it is unlikely that we will watch it.)

XBOX: NOVADELPHINI | DISCORD: NOVADELPHINI #7387 | TWITTER
This discussion has been closed.