Our new Indie Games subforum is now open for business in G&T. Go and check it out, you might land a code for a free game. If you're developing an indie game and want to post about it, follow these directions. If you don't, he'll break your legs! Hahaha! Seriously though.
Our rules have been updated and given their own forum. Go and look at them! They are nice, and there may be new ones that you didn't know about! Hooray for rules! Hooray for The System! Hooray for Conforming!

[Fuck The NCAA]-Aiding The Homeless Ruled Improper Benefits Edition

1234568»

• DarkewolfeDarkewolfe Registered User regular
    I don't wish to drag this off topic or make it a debate topic, but I want to be prepared to rebut something that was thrown at me. Does anyone have any info, or has it been addressed before why the NCAA moved the men's basketball tournament out of NC as a result of HB2 but not the women's?

What is this I don't even.
  • enlightenedbumenlightenedbum Pokemon Champion (retired) Ann ArborRegistered User regular
    edited March 20
    Darkewolfe wrote: »
    I don't wish to drag this off topic or make it a debate topic, but I want to be prepared to rebut something that was thrown at me. Does anyone have any info, or has it been addressed before why the NCAA moved the men's basketball tournament out of NC as a result of HB2 but not the women's?

Women's tournament rewards the top 16 seeds by letting them host first and second round games. Duke had a great season and is a 2 seed in one of the regions, so they got to host.

Men's tournament is neutral sites controlled by the NCAA the whole way through.

EDIT: Forgot which state, but point stands.

enlightenedbum on
    PwH4Ipj.jpg
    Darkewolfe
  • AspectVoidAspectVoid Registered User regular
    Darkewolfe wrote: »

No clue, but they moved a number of other womens tournaments out of NC including Division I and III soccer, Division I golf and lacross, and Division III Tennis.

PSN|AspectVoid
    Darkewolfe
1234568»