As was foretold, we've added advertisements to the forums! If you have questions, or if you encounter any bugs, please visit this thread: https://forums.penny-arcade.com/discussion/240191/forum-advertisement-faq-and-reports-thread/
Options

Last [Chat] Out of Saigon

• Options
    TL DRTL DR Not at all confident in his reflexive opinions of thingsRegistered User regular
    Thomamelas wrote: »
    Gooey, we could paint it black and buzz the rural areas. Just stop and randomly hover over places. Maybe dangle some ziplines out some times.

Checking Amazon for bulk amounts of glitter.

• Options
    TehSlothTehSloth Hit Or Miss I Guess They Never Miss, HuhRegistered User regular
    C'mon guys, you can google-fu this one

I'd hit it

FC: 1993-7778-8872 PSN: TehSloth Xbox: SlothTeh
    twitch.tv/tehsloth
  • Options
    LudiousLudious I just wanted a sandwich A temporally dislocated QuiznosRegistered User regular
    I'd probably sabotage a political campaign if I got weekly drops of chick fil a polynesian sauce

• Options
    AbdhyiusAbdhyius Registered User regular
    a few more months and I'll have preserved all the worthwhile pictures and we can burn down tumblr

ftOqU21.png
  • Options
    ElendilElendil Registered User regular
    desc wrote: »
    A Jem movie eh
    a je-movie

with jeté-ing

• Options
    AtomikaAtomika Live fast and get fucked or whatever Registered User regular
    So a TV preacher in India is under criminal investigation for convincing over 400 men to castrate themselves in order to meet god.

I don't even know where to begin with this

• Options
    TavTav Irish Minister for DefenceRegistered User regular
    Tav worse for wear in what way? I mean we can only say how much he used in scenes we saw which wasn't THAT many. And we can assume he used heroin only up to CERTAIN THINGS happened. And from the start of that to the conclusion of that part how long was that?

I mean I know people who have used a shit ton more drugs than that much more frequently over quite a long period of time.

that much meth use should have an impact on you physically

even Vince Gillian came out and said that Jesse shouldn't have been as handsome as he was by the end of the show

• Options
    Mojo_JojoMojo_Jojo We are only now beginning to understand the full power and ramifications of sexual intercourse Registered User regular
    I had mashed potatoes for dinner.

Just mashed potatoes?

Homogeneous distribution of your varieties of amuse-gueule
  • Options
    Atomika wrote: »
    So a TV preacher in India is under criminal investigation for convincing over 400 men to castrate themselves in order to meet god.

"What? Me? No. My balls stay untouched. Uh, God willed it. Yeah."

• Options
    ThomamelasThomamelas Only one man can kill this many Russians. Bring his guitar to me! Registered User regular
    TL DR wrote: »
    Gooey, we could paint it black and buzz the rural areas. Just stop and randomly hover over places. Maybe dangle some ziplines out some times.

Checking Amazon for bulk amounts of glitter.

Remove the FLIR unit in the front and replace it with lasers for the light show, then find a rave and let them see the lasers. Then we dump the herpes of the crafting world on them?

• Options
    Rear Admiral ChocoRear Admiral Choco I wanna be an owl, Jerry! Owl York CityRegistered User regular
    Winky wrote: »
    Okay, so in the new monster hunter you get a cat sidekick that does everything with you, and you get to name them and customize their appearance.

I named mine Renly and made him look just like Renly, and you have no idea how happy this make me.

This is pretty much the best. It's like playing video games with my cat.

Alright great idea or greatest idea

Companion iPad app paired with Monster Hunter in which distinct colourful targets easily visible to a cat's eye appear to entice them into swatting it

Think those cat games that you see on iOS where it's like a laser dot and they hit it and score points and such

Except the cat hunting on the iPad scores you benefits on the Monster Hunter game you're personally playing

To prevent abuse, touches that are attributed to a human being by way of say being too fine a touch and not a fat paw smack for example permanently delete all saves

• Options
    ThomamelasThomamelas Only one man can kill this many Russians. Bring his guitar to me! Registered User regular

I guess that's one way to improve your odds in the online dating world...

• Options
    Sir LandsharkSir Landshark resting shark face Registered User regular
    Ludious wrote: »
    I'd probably sabotage a political campaign if I got weekly drops of chick fil a polynesian sauce

those waffle fries too

Please consider the environment before printing this post.
  • Options
    Hahnsoo1Hahnsoo1 Make Ready. We Hunt.Registered User regular
    Okay, so in the new monster hunter you get a cat sidekick that does everything with you, and you get to name them and customize their appearance.

I named mine Renly and made him look just like Renly, and you have no idea how happy this make me.

I did exactly this with my cat. I'm adventuring with my cat Remy (short for Remington)!

8i1dt37buh2m.png
  • Options
    Oh god, this hold music. Guys, you don't need every musical genre in a single song. Two or three? Fine. Six? Kill me.

• Options
    DoctorArchDoctorArch Curmudgeon Registered User regular
    How awesome is Monster Hunter 4?

Switch Friend Code: SW-6732-9515-9697
  • Options
    WashWash Sweet Christmas Registered User regular

I guess that's one way to improve your odds in the online dating world...

*takes notes*

gi5h0gjqwti1.jpg
  • Options
    TehSlothTehSloth Hit Or Miss I Guess They Never Miss, HuhRegistered User regular
    DoctorArch wrote: »
    How awesome is Monster Hunter 4?

So awesome, thank god they removed underwater fights

FC: 1993-7778-8872 PSN: TehSloth Xbox: SlothTeh
    twitch.tv/tehsloth
  • Options
    STATE OF THE ART ROBOTSTATE OF THE ART ROBOT Registered User regular
    Online Dating: Even the Lottery has better odds.

• Options
    I linked Wash one of their standup videos

if anyone else would like to see, lemme know

I'd prefer it if details weren't posted publicly because you know, after 11 gigs it's pretty easy to find specific posts about yourself in a google search :bzz:

• Options
    bowenbowen How you doin'? Registered User regular

How many had the balls to go through with it?

not a doctor, not a lawyer, examples I use may not be fully researched so don't take out of context plz, don't @ me
  • Options
    DelmainDelmain Registered User regular
    Tav wrote: »

I'd prefer it if details weren't posted publicly because you know, after 11 gigs it's pretty easy to find specific posts about yourself in a google search :bzz:

You should totes PM me. I'm at work and can't look it up now but I'd like to take a look when I get home.

• Options
    Hahnsoo1Hahnsoo1 Make Ready. We Hunt.Registered User regular
    Hahnsoo1 wrote: »

I did exactly this with my cat. I'm adventuring with my cat Remy (short for Remington)!
    Here's my cat IRL:
    u14ipqn1ws00.jpg

Here's my cat in-game:
    o7k9xvmcycc6.jpg
    My in-game cat is more helpful. Helpful cats are helpful!

8i1dt37buh2m.png
  • Options
    LudiousLudious I just wanted a sandwich A temporally dislocated QuiznosRegistered User regular
    more like monster hunter Bore

am I rite

• Options
    DoctorArchDoctorArch Curmudgeon Registered User regular
    I'm selling a bunch of my old GBA games to fund a 3ds purchase. I'll either pick up the gamestop package with both Monster Hunter and Majora's Mask, or I'll just pick up Monster Hunter and a couple of games on the eShop.

Switch Friend Code: SW-6732-9515-9697
  • Options
    bowenbowen How you doin'? Registered User regular
    edited March 2015
    So chat, how large of a dick am I that I asked for my 4 cents back as change when I ordered some fast food this weekend?

She had already closed the till and turned to look back at me, "do you need something else?"

"Yes can I have my change back?"

Commence sighing and huffing and puffing as she has to get her manager to open a till for a non sale to get me 4 cents.

Had she asked if I wanted change, I probably would have said no.

bowen on
    not a doctor, not a lawyer, examples I use may not be fully researched so don't take out of context plz, don't @ me
  • Options
    because four rhymes with bore

• Options
    Mojo_JojoMojo_Jojo We are only now beginning to understand the full power and ramifications of sexual intercourse Registered User regular
    RoboCop's wife is very nipply. He needs to pull more overtime so they can afford the heating

Homogeneous distribution of your varieties of amuse-gueule
  • Options
    nexuscrawlernexuscrawler Registered User regular
    oh man

INetHack is back

and it's freeeeee

• Options

my google fu is weak, or rather, googling it was annoying

so, a link if you would

ftOqU21.png
  • Options
    your cat in real life is clearly having none of this shit

• Options
    DemonStaceyDemonStacey TTODewback's Daughter In love with the TaySwayRegistered User regular
    Tav worse for wear in what way? I mean we can only say how much he used in scenes we saw which wasn't THAT many. And we can assume he used heroin only up to CERTAIN THINGS happened. And from the start of that to the conclusion of that part how long was that?

I mean I know people who have used a shit ton more drugs than that much more frequently over quite a long period of time.

even Vince Gillian came out and said that Jesse shouldn't have been as handsome as he was by the end of the show

Really? Maybe I'm remembering poorly but didn't they only show him smoking meth like a handful of times over the whole series?

• Options
    Shazkar ShadowstormShazkar Shadowstorm Registered User regular

poo
  • Options
    Mojo_Jojo wrote: »
    RoboCop's wife is very nipply. He needs to pull more overtime so they can afford the heating

does he

does he really

ftOqU21.png
  • Options
    CindersCinders Whose sails were black when it was windy Registered User regular

Some people just have perky nipples

• Options

are you complaining?

• Options

Really? Maybe I'm remembering poorly but didn't they only show him smoking meth like a handful of times over the whole series?

most of the series takes place over a pretty short space of time tho

and I believe he used before the show started, since I'm pretty sure in the first episode he's getting high off his own supply

• Options
    WashWash Sweet Christmas Registered User regular
    skfm if Tay Sway propositioned you would you go for it?

gi5h0gjqwti1.jpg
  • Options
    @elldren,

http://youtu.be/4KR3xjmih8w

When you collapse the basket, then I think we can say you dunked with authority.

This discussion has been closed.