As was foretold, we've added advertisements to the forums! If you have questions, or if you encounter any bugs, please visit this thread: https://forums.penny-arcade.com/discussion/240191/forum-advertisement-faq-and-reports-thread/
Options

[MLB]HANK

• Options
    DisruptedCapitalistDisruptedCapitalist I swear! Registered User regular
    "Simple, real stupidity beats artificial intelligence every time." -Mustrum Ridcully in Terry Pratchett's Hogfather p. 142 (HarperPrism 1996)
  • Options
    MaximumMaximum Registered User regular
    Anyone want to take a chance on Hanley Ramirez before I drop him into Mt. Doom?

• Options
    DJ EebsDJ Eebs Moderator, Administrator admin
    Maximum wrote: »

we're past the trade deadline, aren't we?

• Options

we're past the trade deadline, aren't we?

Ah crap.

• Options
    AngryAngry The glory I had witnessed was just a sleight of handRegistered User regular
  • Options
    Raijin QuickfootRaijin Quickfoot I'm your Huckleberry YOU'RE NO DAISYRegistered User, ClubPA regular
    I read that today. Mad respect for Bautista.

• Options
    FortyTwoFortyTwo strongest man in the world The Land of Pleasant Living Registered User regular
    Welp. Fantasy season is most certainly done, and things are looking downright bleak for my guys.

Oh well.

• Options
    Kyle Schwarber just got a lead off double on a ball that didn't make it past the mound

• Options
    JasconiusJasconius sword criminal mad onlineRegistered User regular
    was on my way to praise chris archer for being the only Rays player actually playing above expectations.. as he was pitching a really good game at the bar... got home.. obliteration

rip

• Options
    HjorvarthrHjorvarthr Registered User regular
    please tell the rays to stop giving the twins false hope

• Options
    hey, quick question: has jake peavy always been an asshole?

• Options
    Zen VulgarityZen Vulgarity What a lovely day for tea Secret British ThreadRegistered User regular
    Yes

And Man Schwarb is becoming Mark Reynolds but a catcher (kind of)

• Options
    Zen VulgarityZen Vulgarity What a lovely day for tea Secret British ThreadRegistered User regular
    holy shit your offense this week hjor is fucking criminal

• Options
    Raijin QuickfootRaijin Quickfoot I'm your Huckleberry YOU'RE NO DAISYRegistered User, ClubPA regular
    Maximum is losing 10-1 right now. I know it's only Thursday but come on.

• Options

that's what happens when Donaldson doesn't hit home runs

• Options
    411Randle411Randle Librarian Oook.Registered User regular
    Hjorvarthr wrote: »

that's what happens when Donaldson doesn't hit home runs

They take turns. It's EE's week this week.

1) Silence 2) Books must be returned by the last date shown 3) Do not interfere with the nature of causality
  • Options
    AngryAngry The glory I had witnessed was just a sleight of handRegistered User regular
    E5 has been slugging over 1.000 during a 21 game hitting streak but basically no one has talked about him.

• Options
    Angry wrote: »
    E5 has been slugging over 1.000 during a 21 game hitting streak but basically no one has talked about him.

Maybe he should feed his parrot

• Options
    PizzleStixxPizzleStixx Parp? Burnett? Really? UghRegistered User regular
    Angry wrote: »

Maybe he should feed his parrot

Best baseball gif?

PizForum-Whalers-2.jpg
  • Options
    Don't feel too good about yourself. My team has been mediocre to garbage since the all star break.

• Options
    Don't feel too good about yourself. My team has been mediocre to garbage since the all star break.

I'm not feeling good about myself. I just feel bad for you.

• Options
    In all actuality, my hitting has been pretty solid and my pitching has been usually one terrible start away from being decent.

• Options
    Goose!Goose! That's me, honey Show me the way home, honeyRegistered User regular
  • Options
    the cubs want to find new ways to lose??

• Options
    Sarah Palin has spoken out in support of Curt Schilling and his misguided tweeting.

• Options
    edited August 2015
    "Two points - well, three, because Curt’s a pretty conservative/independent guy.

One - there’s been crude, rude bile spewing from the once-great sports network for years now. Trust me. I know. My name and reputation’s been in it. One ESPN affiliate’s on-air rant featuring their misogynist, animalistic “analysts” grunting and giggling through an entire x-rated celebration of violence against women didn’t even draw a chirp from ESPN’s wussified leaders. Look it up; I don’t want to have to recount it. ESPN radio affiliate in Las Vegas got its kicks out of convicted rapist Mike Tyson describing the next rape he’d want to see. (Warning, graphic language throughout that Sept. 20, 2011 broadcast.)

Two - Schilling’s tweet - was he wrong? No! In fact his stats were too generous in estimating Muslims’ attitudes. Reports show it’s 88% of Egyptian Muslims favoring DEATH for anyone who leaves Islam. The majority of Muslims in many other places share the sentiment. In America, these views could be correctly described as “extreme.”

The difference between Hitler’s army and the genocidal maniacs of ISIS is that the jihadists don’t have as much power… yet.

By denying the accuracy of Schilling’s tweet, ESPN shows its weakness as it buys into the propaganda of ISIS and other terror organizations, helping mislead the public about the very real threat of terrorism. It shows once again that ESPN would rather concentrate on liberal global politics instead of report well on our beloved sports."

Raijin Quickfoot on
  • Options
    edited August 2015
    Just think, a couple swing states and a death and that buffoon could have been president.

Although her points on the misogyny are legit.

Angry on
  • Options
  • Options
    the cubs want to find new ways to lose??

bullpen's kind of a dumpster fire outside of three guys, lately, and rodney is basically free

I mean, there's a reason he's basically free, but

• Options
    The JudgeThe Judge The Terwilliger CurvesRegistered User regular
    edited August 2015
    The M's say Adios to Jack Z

In the end, basically the same winning percentage for a GM as Bavasi - 45.9% vs. 44.3%

Both of those over a twelve year stretch oh god just leave the bottle

The Judge on
    Last pint: Turmoil CDA / Barley Brown's - Untappd: TheJudge_PDX
  • Options
    My pitching is looking good this week

• Options
    I just now realize I said that before Taijuan Walker's start

• Options
    DixonDixon Screwed...possibly doomed CanadaRegistered User regular

The best part of that is if you just focus on the Pitcher's movement during the songs playback.

• Options

what the fuck

• Options
    JasconiusJasconius sword criminal mad onlineRegistered User regular
    The 2015 Rays ladies and gentlemen

Select a gun

• Options
    yay i got some home runs

• Options
    411Randle411Randle Librarian Oook.Registered User regular

what the fuck

Hit the in-play catwalks. That stadium is terrible.

In other news, the Jays are facing three Detroit pitchers, none of whom have an ERA under 4.88, this weekend. That's going to hurt. Detroit, I mean.

1) Silence 2) Books must be returned by the last date shown 3) Do not interfere with the nature of causality
  • Options
    PizzleStixxPizzleStixx Parp? Burnett? Really? UghRegistered User regular
    In-play catwalks? Fuck that park, how did they screw it up that bad that cat walks are in play?

PizForum-Whalers-2.jpg
  • Options
    Oh I didn't even notice I clinched a playoff spot already whoops

• Options
This discussion has been closed.