As was foretold, we've added advertisements to the forums! If you have questions, or if you encounter any bugs, please visit this thread: https://forums.penny-arcade.com/discussion/240191/forum-advertisement-faq-and-reports-thread/
Options

Warlords of Pigzwolvez [SE++ WoW]

• Options
    WaltWalt Waller Arcane Enchanted Frozen ElectrifiedRegistered User regular
    /cast Touch of Death
    /introduce

• Options
    HunteraHuntera Rude Boy Registered User regular
    i should probably macro bow to touch of death and save that glyph slot for something useful

like zen flight

• Options
    JasconiusJasconius sword criminal mad onlineRegistered User regular
    edited March 2015
    my macro required two stop castings for some reason to work

for whatever reason a lot of monks are not doing this. they are content to hot and instant-heal until their thunder tea comes up and then dump their load, or rely entire upon transcendence to create space

i'm still feeling my way around talent options but at least I got the glyphs down. i had a lot of success and I don't even have intellect gear in every slot yet

Jasconius on
  • Options
    Kai_SanKai_San Commonly known as Klineshrike! Registered User regular
    Those monks are prolly the ones that never got past the "MW is bad in pvp" bullshit.

When you learn you get to cast your flash heal in 0.5 seconds as a MW is when you learn why they are so op. Though there is something to be said for being able to not only do the thunder tea bs (which if you do it right you put the big HOT up pop that then get 6 seconds of absurd healing) but also put a huge ass shield on someone every 40 seconds.

• Options
    edited March 2015
    well these are 1800 rated monks so they must not think that MW is bad at that point... how are you arriving at 40 second cocoons?

Jasconius on
  • Options
    LorahaloLorahalo Registered User regular
    The 4P on the PvP set reduces the CD on cocoon by 45s.

I have a podcast about Digimon called the Digital Moncast, on Audio Entropy.
  • Options
    that is obnoxious

• Options
    TheStigTheStig Registered User regular
    Lord Dave wrote: »
    Thursday raid is cancelled due to a case of 6 People Logged Onitis

Not in town and forgot to unsignup :(

bnet: TheStig#1787 Steam: TheStig
  • Options
    Oh I thought i was off by a few seconds.

It is, its very obnoxious. That thing is like giving someone a second life even before you factor in the huge increased healing.

Any monk that did not learn how to use sooth to near instant cast their heal and got to 1800 had to be carried. Cause I have been doing it and I sit around 1400. Then again, I do not have that many matches and I pick up pugs for partners.

• Options
    the amazing thing about life cocoon is that in full epics, it produces enough absorb to take 3 of my full rage executes in a row and still have something left over

• Options
    ZenyatooZenyatoo Registered User regular
    Lorahalo wrote: »
    The 4P on the PvP set reduces the CD on cocoon by 45s.

I now realize what the mythic monk must have had when I did kargath.
    I swore he had a shield up for almost every impale, I thought perhaps I was just wrong about impale timings, but every 45 seconds matches up.

• Options
    Would have to have been before they nerfed PVP set bonuses to not work in PVE.

It is, like just about every monk pvp set bonus, a "fix" for how they are missing the tools other classes have. Since healing monks have like zero oh shit buttons, they just make their one single oh shit button rediculous. Since Revival is mediocre in PVP (well arenas at least) and sometimes might even get you silenced.

• Options
    i really need to level my lvl86 rogue

the steams I am seeing are just... wow. killing spree with gladiator weapons just evaporates anything

but ive never been able to wrap my mind around rogue keybinds

• Options
    Rogue is incredible. Takes a while to understand what you are capable of but when it all clicks you can pretty much carry people.

I am only 67 too, as of now Combat still isnt melt worthy and I need to earn kills with shifty assassination tactics.

• Options
    That Dave FellaThat Dave Fella Registered User regular
    My cache this week was another mythic trinket! Hurray.

PSN: ThatDaveFella
  • Options
    PinfeldorfPinfeldorf Yeah ZestRegistered User regular
    My cache this week was another mythic trinket! Hurray.

All of the hate is flowing through me right now.

• Options
    AngryAngry The glory I had witnessed was just a sleight of handRegistered User regular
    Combat is soooooo boring.

My cache was a ring that I really didn't want. I don't even know if I'll wear it because I have a mythic warforged from highmaul with better stats.

• Options
    edited March 2015
    it takes about 10 ilvl for your primary white stat to overcome terrible green stats, seems to me

robot insists that I use a bonus armor ring for Arms because my DPS one is a 670 versus a 685

Combat DPS is pretty boring but the fun of rogue is all the neutralization horseshit they can do. They have so many effective interrupts.

I've reached my 2's peak at about 1770 with Resto/Arms where we can only progress if we get multiple lucky matchups in a row. I think we're going to switch to Arms/Enhancement because LOL. But I don't know if Enh shaman has enough CC for it to work.

Jasconius on
  • Options
    AngryAngry The glory I had witnessed was just a sleight of handRegistered User regular
    Only people truly rotten to their core play healer/dps in 2s anyways.

• Options
    FyndirFyndir Registered User regular
    "Oh did you want me to tank?" - The tank we were kicking from LFR for being in DPS spec and not taking the boss off of me at any stage.

• Options
    PinfeldorfPinfeldorf Yeah ZestRegistered User regular
    Is there a 10man version of Mythic SoO or is it 25-only?

If it is 25-only how many ilvl 670~ 100s would it take to clear?

• Options
    siege is the same mythic difficulty as warlords, it's 20 people no flex

• Options
    DhalphirDhalphir don't you open that trapdoor you're a fool if you dareRegistered User regular
    Pinfeldorf wrote: »
    Is there a 10man version of Mythic SoO or is it 25-only?

If it is 25-only how many ilvl 670~ 100s would it take to clear?

About 12 to 15 and you will need a proper healer tank balance and follow strategies

• Options
    ZayZay yes i am zay Registered User regular
    you totally don't need that many people, i did mythic garrosh with a shit pug of 14 and two of them were 90s

if people know what they're doing it's not bad at all

sthbuf0g7b7y.png
  • Options
    DhalphirDhalphir don't you open that trapdoor you're a fool if you dareRegistered User regular
    well i'm speaking in terms of having a group of people who mostly haven't seen any of it before and if you don't want to take the time to look things up.

• Options
    JavenJaven Registered User regular
    Which based on our previous Shambler achievement runs, is a lot of people

• Options
    ZayZay yes i am zay Registered User regular
    well even if you don't know the fights, the only thing that i think is still particularly punishing is the garrosh MCs after he fully empowers

sthbuf0g7b7y.png
  • Options
    ZenyatooZenyatoo Registered User regular
    With all this talk of SoO I decided to go try and solo as much of it as I could.
    Without looking up anything in advance.

Jesus, this is not a solo friendly place.
    Cant get past norushen because the fight resets immediately.
    Cant get past Galakras because youve got to hit him with 2 turret shots at the same time. And you cant skip it because the snipers 1 hit you.
    Malkorok may have been killable, except he stacks his debuff up to ~50 before he enrages, and then every melee hit did 80k damage. Also you cant seem to heal yourself enough because of the miasma, so he throws you into the air with every attack, and fall damage scales so even as a tank it hurts.

Siegecrafter was ridiculous, but doable.

But my god, the paragons is an awful awful fight. Everything was going 100% fine, and then korvon the prime stepped down to fight me. I think I may have been unlucky with which paragons were down on the ground floor, but it seems they all had stun moves. I got stunned almost every time korvon would put someone in amber. I eventually had to bubble to break the stun, finish off the amber, and blow cooldowns to kill korvon before he got into the amber again.
    Then one of them jumped down and started using a move that did 50k arcane damage every time he did it and that was the end of that.
    Possibly feasible, but im not enthusiac about trying it again.
    P.S. council fights where the others heal whenever one dies are stupid and dumb and I hate them. This fight would have been a joke if all my AoE damage actually mattered.

• Options
    paragons is one of the best fights in that raid, probably is my favorite if I thought hard enough

• Options
    DysDys how am I even using this gun Registered User regular
    If anyone wants the poundfist gronnling mount, I'm looking at him right now.

Any takers?

• Options
    Dys wrote: »
    If anyone wants the poundfist gronnling mount, I'm looking at him right now.

Any takers?

oh yes hi hello

brt

• Options
    DaebunzDaebunz Registered User regular
    shit did i miss poundfist

7yh4xczljsym.png
  • Options
    I couldn't even pass the first boss in soo when I tried on my hunter cause no heals

• Options
    zucchinizucchini robothero pretty much amazingRegistered User regular
    hey guys sorry I've been MIA been busy with work and about to go on vacation for 2 weeks so

hopefully I can still get carried through raids when I get back!

• Options
    edited March 2015
    the weekend i have a billion good PVP ideas is the weekend I have to be out of town on crap internet QQ

i most likely will not be able to troop either

Jasconius on
  • Options
    edited March 2015
    Alright, I made it to 32k gold, now to hope all the educated predictions are correct and tokens go to around that amount.

Also, that they come out soon. Times up on sunday. Guess its back to foolin around on the PTR.

My next order once I am back is to get a level 3 inn on both chars and start rocking out those gold missions HARD. That and get the Glad Sanctum going again. All the free auto monies.

Kai_San on
  • Options
    Eat it You Nasty Pig.Eat it You Nasty Pig. tell homeland security 'we are the bomb'Registered User regular
    when are the tokens supposed to be out anyway? I keep expecting them to pop up on the AH but no dice

NREqxl5.jpg
    it was the smallest on the list but
    Pluto was a planet and I'll never forget
  • Options
    WaltWalt Waller Arcane Enchanted Frozen ElectrifiedRegistered User regular
    I can't do F Troop either because I won't be getting home until late.

• Options
    There is no set time. They said some time after the patch we got on tuesday and that US would get them first.

I guess it depends on if its something they can hot enable or not. Like just flip a switch. If so anytime. If not, tuesday would be a good guess.

• Options
    when are the tokens supposed to be out anyway? I keep expecting them to pop up on the AH but no dice

"Soon"

This discussion has been closed.