As was foretold, we've added advertisements to the forums! If you have questions, or if you encounter any bugs, please visit this thread: https://forums.penny-arcade.com/discussion/240191/forum-advertisement-faq-and-reports-thread/
Options

Please, Don't Touch Anything an Apocalypse puzzle game.

FoomyFoomy Registered User regular
edited March 2015 in Games and Technology
Please, Don't Touch Anything is a new puzzle game that just released on March 26th on steam for $5.

Your friend has to go for a bathroom break and leaves you at a console with only a single red button on it and the instructions "Please, Don't touch anything, i'll be right back"

ss_7454f794f757b4ae529d7686e5d74de94eae8544.1920x1080.jpg?t=1427385952

So what do you do? why touch everything of course!

I picked this up on a whim, just from the name and it's been pretty awesome so far.

Great soundtrack as well, consider getting the version that includes it as an extra.

But I am getting super stuck on some of the endings, and thus decided we need a thread to bounce solutions around.

Steam Profile: FoomyFooms
Foomy on

• Options
    FoomyFoomy Registered User regular
    Ok so far I've gotten 9 endings, of the 16 I think (based off the little lights on the console)

But now I'm stuck on a few things:

- 1=11=21= sequence on the poster:
    I know that th sequence is a look and say sequence, so the next number would be 1211, no idea where to put that

- No idea what the equation is for

any one else pluging away at this thing got ideas?

Steam Profile: FoomyFooms
  • Options
    MainCarrotMainCarrot Registered User new member
    Foomy wrote: »
    Ok so far I've gotten 9 endings, of the 16 I think (based off the little lights on the console)

But now I'm stuck on a few things:

- 1=11=21= sequence on the poster:
    I know that th sequence is a look and say sequence, so the next number would be 1211, no idea where to put that

- No idea what the equation is for

any one else pluging away at this thing got ideas?
    Figured out what the equation does. Have you? Also found purpose for the sequence answer.
    it's not an equation. when you flip the big switch to the left to bring up the keypad, enter in the first four digits (drop the X and Y) into the keypad. the numbers should show up on the monitor If you still don't understand, here's the numbers to enter:

About the sequence number you found:
    you can enter 1211 into the [1][2][3][4] keypads, and this will give you a piano on the left

about what entering your sequence code
    when the piano pops out, you match the tones of what you hear.. Answer:
    Right, Right, Middle, Left, Left, Left, Middle, Right. There are two melodies that play. One seems like for a different keyboard.

Further more,
    Regarding the
    [1][2][3][4] keypad
    , the numbering is out of sync on the instructions poster.
    Enter 1243 with this keypad to unlock another ending

That's all I got so far!