As was foretold, we've added advertisements to the forums! If you have questions, or if you encounter any bugs, please visit this thread: https://forums.penny-arcade.com/discussion/240191/forum-advertisement-faq-and-reports-thread/

[Playstation] Puns! Trowzer!

• PiptheFairPiptheFair Frequently not in boats. Registered User regular
    Uriel wrote: »
    Wait. Trade in deal?

Fuck. I might jump on that.

But I had to replace the hdd in my ps3 at one point. Do you think they will take a 1tb ps3?

yarp

• InquisitorInquisitor Registered User regular
    I really shouldn't buy Axiom Verge until I finish Bloodborne, the Last of Us, Transistor and all the other ps+ games I have right? Right?? Why do I want to play it so badly?

I firmly believe in playing what you want, when you want to play it. If you want to play axiom verge, play axiom verge, the other games will keep.

• Rhesus PositiveRhesus Positive GNU Terry Pratchett Registered User regular
    Adventures in Emergent Gameplay: Late to the Party Edition

I was hunting a goat thing that I needed to increase my wallet size, and for some reason the bastards had been nowhere to be found, even using the location guide on the map. After about half an hour I find one, and it's in the sights of my bow, when an eagle swoops down and carries it off. The stealthy hunter sneaking through the grass becomes the yelling AK-47 sprayer running after the eagle until it drops the goat down a cliff.

Later, I was sneaking up on a guard platoon, and decided to hit them with some bait so I could reap the skins afterwards. The bait hits the tree in front of me and rebounds right at my feet. I now have to deal with an alerted platoon and a honey badger trying to eat my face.

This game is great.

I have also tried to kill a rhino three times and been trampled each time. I may have to eschew the clean kill and wait until I get a sniper rifle.

[Muffled sounds of gorilla violence]
  • Raijin QuickfootRaijin Quickfoot I'm your Huckleberry YOU'RE NO DAISYRegistered User, ClubPA regular
    edited March 2015
    There is a place near a river where rhinos spawn. If you fight them there you can run into the water and they stop chasing you.

Easiest way to get clean kills before you get the crossbow.

Raijin Quickfoot on
  • HermanoHermano Registered User regular
    Just buy the big game gun and blow the endangered fuckers away

PSN- AHermano
  • VeldrinVeldrin Sham bam bamina Registered User regular
    edited March 2015
    Hermano wrote: »
    Just buy the buzzsaw and blow the endangered fuckers to mist

Veldrin on
  • Raijin QuickfootRaijin Quickfoot I'm your Huckleberry YOU'RE NO DAISYRegistered User, ClubPA regular
    Clean kills people!

There is a place near a river where rhinos spawn. If you fight them there you can run into the water and they stop chasing you.

I have seen rhinos near water, but seeing as the first time I saw a lake I was almost eaten by an alligator, I've been wary of going swimming in general. I'll try that out once I've killed everything bigger than a minnow in the water.

I also thought I'd cheese a tower by flying up to the top.

"How clever I am," I thought, as I hopped off the helicopter.

"What a mistake I've just made," I thought, as I slid off the roof, hit the floor, and had a helicopter land on top of me.

I have seen rhinos near water, but seeing as the first time I saw a lake I was almost eaten by an alligator, I've been wary of going swimming in general. I'll try that out once I've killed everything bigger than a minnow in the water.

I also thought I'd cheese a tower by flying up to the top.

"How clever I am," I thought, as I hopped off the helicopter.

"What a mistake I've just made," I thought, as I slid off the roof, hit the floor, and had a helicopter land on top of me.

That can work you just can't land on the roof.

• Magic PinkMagic Pink Tur-Boner-Fed Registered User regular
    Wait. Trade in deal?

But I had to replace the hdd in my ps3 at one point. Do you think they will take a 1tb ps3?

No, keep that 1tb for the PS4.

Is there any way to remove the stuff on the band on the main PS4 menu? There's a lot of stuff on there I'll never use and it's messy.

• TallahasseerielTallahasseeriel Registered User regular
    Magic Pink wrote: »
    Wait. Trade in deal?

But I don't have the old hard drive. And another 1tb hard drive is like 60 bucks.

Wait. Trade in deal?

But I don't have the old hard drive. And another 1tb hard drive is like 60 bucks.

fine be that way

• AvalonGuardAvalonGuard Registered User regular
    As a rabid Nintendo fan, I would like to express my great displeasure at the thread title.

Also great jealousy because Axiom Verge looks incredible.

• UnbreakableVowUnbreakableVow Registered User regular
    Well someone's gotta make Metroid games

• The BetgirlThe Betgirl I'm Molly! Registered User regular
    I bought a PS4 on friday and I ended up also getting the DMC remaster, Far Cry 4 (for half off!), Dragon Age Inquisition (because it was on sale) and bloodborne because obviously

Steam PSN: YerFriendMolly
    ineedmayo.com Eidolon Journal Updated
  • #pipe#pipe Cocky Stride, Musky odours Pope of Chili TownRegistered User regular
    Is there any way to remove the stuff on the band on the main PS4 menu? There's a lot of stuff on there I'll never use and it's messy.

I am also quite interested in this.

I don't fucking need Playroom and Music Unlimited on my menu.

The Betman wrote: »
    I bought a PS4 on friday and I ended up also getting the DMC remaster, Far Cry 4 (for half off!), Dragon Age Inquisition (because it was on sale) and bloodborne because obviously

Hooray!

Share Far Cry 4 stories so I don't feel alone!

• RenzoRenzo Registered User regular
    No, and there's no way to organize the items on the band. It's dumb.

Eventually, if you play enough games, it'll push all the junk out.

• Mr. GMr. G Registered User regular
    edited March 2015
    April's Playstation Plus offerings

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=CsVxu_LDGuU

PS4
    Aaru's Awakening
    Never Alone
    Tower of Guns

PS3
    Aaru's Awakening
    Dishonored
    Tower of Guns

Vita
    Killzone: Mercenary
    MonsterBag

Mr. G on
    6F32U1X.png
  • #pipe#pipe Cocky Stride, Musky odours Pope of Chili TownRegistered User regular
    edited March 2015
    WHOA NEVER ALONE SHIT YES

Edit: And Dishonoured holy hell

#pipe on
    Yesss plus is the best.

Hooray!

I summoned a bear to kill some mans AND THEN I KILLED THE BEAR

(i only played for like an hour last night before bed to get started but I'll probably have more stories soon!)

Yay more games I already own! No downside to Plus right?

RIGHT?

Yay more games I already own! No downside to Plus right?

RIGHT?

Maybe stop buying stuff ya dweeb :P

Are they supposed to check with you if you have these games and give you something else

6F32U1X.png
  • nicopernicusnicopernicus Registered User regular
    Inquisitor wrote: »
    I really shouldn't buy Axiom Verge until I finish Bloodborne, the Last of Us, Transistor and all the other ps+ games I have right? Right?? Why do I want to play it so badly?

I firmly believe in playing what you want, when you want to play it. If you want to play axiom verge, play axiom verge, the other games will keep.

That's a good way to look at it. I sometimes have a hard time justifying new purchases when I've already got a ton of unplayed games sitting around.

• BlankZoeBlankZoe Registered User regular
    batmanbundle2-129471.jpg

CYpGAPn.png
  • SyphonBlueSyphonBlue The studying beaver That beaver sure loves studying!Registered User regular

Hooray!

(i only played for like an hour last night before bed to get started but I'll probably have more stories soon!)

This is my favorite thing that's happened to me in FC4 so far

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=eaIOdrYl2bU

LxX6eco.jpg
    PSN/Steam/NNID: SyphonBlue | BNet: SyphonBlue#1126
    I'm so glad I didn't buy Never Alone. I had a feeling it would turn up in the free games soon enough

• ChincymcchillaChincymcchilla Registered User regular
    Blankzilla wrote: »
    batmanbundle2-129471.jpg

This is the only console special edition I have ever liked, ever.

I have a podcast about Power Rangers:Teenagers With Attitude | TWA Facebook Group
    This morning I was thinking, "Oh man, if only there was some way I could have recorded some of the shit that happened to me in Far Cry last night."

Thus ends my one act play entitled Rhesus is a Dumb Who Doesn't Know his Console Software

SyphonBlue wrote: »

Hooray!

It's coming up as a black screen only for me :(

• Mego ThorMego Thor "I say thee...NAY!" Registered User regular
    SyphonBlue wrote: »

Hooray!

Cougars.

kyrcl.png
    I really think they put eagles in the game just to be dicks

Consoles with designs on them are odd to me because I've never kept consoles where I can really see them, especially with wireless controllers now.

I really think they put eagles in the game just to be dicks

The soundtrack to the game so far appears to be machine gun fire and people yelling, "Eagle!"

One of them attacked a Sherpa just as we'd finished trading.

• Grey GhostGrey Ghost Registered User regular
    edited March 2015
    I am happy to have financially supported an endeavor like Never Alone

I've never heard of Auru's Awakening or Tower of Guns though

Grey Ghost on
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=JapuE16BPrY
    Assassin’s Creed® Chronicles: China
    Assassin’s Creed Chronicles: China takes place in China, 1526, as the Ming dynasty starts to crumble. You embody Shao Jun, the last remaining Assassin of the Chinese Brotherhood, returning to her homeland with a vendetta. Newly trained by the legendary Ezio Auditore, she is hell-bent on exacting vengeance and restoring her fallen Brotherhood.

Assassin’s Creed® Chronicles: India
    Assassin’s Creed Chronicles: India throws you into the tension between the Sikh Empire and the East India Company in 1841. When a Master Templar arrives with a mysterious item that used to belong to the Assassin Order, Arbaaz Mir must discover why he’s come, steal back the item, and protect his friends and his lover.

Assassin’s Creed® Chronicles: Russia
    Assassin’s Creed Chronicles: Russia occurs in Russia, 1918. Nikolai Orelov wants to leave with his family, but is required to perform one last mission for the Assassin Order: infiltrate the house where the tsar’s family is being held by the Bolsheviks and steal an artifact that has been fought over by Assassins and Templars for centuries. Along the way, he witnesses the massacre of the tsar’s children, but manages to save the princess, Anastasia. He must escape the Templars while protecting the artifact and Anastasia.

STEALTH TAKES ON A NEW DIMENSION
    Embrace the thrill of being a Master Assassin to 2.5D. Scout, sneak, and hide to avoid detection. Fool your enemies by using whistles and disguises. Find your target, kill, and escape.

FAST AND FLUID ASSAULT COURSE
    Whether you’re running from danger, scaling obstacles, or climbing stealthily, you will feel that you really can do anything.

MASTER THREE DIFFERENT COMBAT STYLES
    Each Assassin is equipped with a powerful range of weapons and distinct gadgets, making every experience unique, with a wide assortment of abilities in your arsenal.

NAVIGATE MULTIPLE PLANES
    Switch between fore, mid, and background environments and choose different paths according to your needs. Open new pathways, complete side missions, grab hidden collectibles, or take the quickest path to your target.

Assassin’s Creed Chronicles will be available on Playstation 4, Xbox One, and PC.

6F32U1X.png
  • Grey GhostGrey Ghost Registered User regular
    That's still gonna be free for people who bought the AC Unity season pass, right?

This discussion has been closed.