As was foretold, we've added advertisements to the forums! If you have questions, or if you encounter any bugs, please visit this thread: https://forums.penny-arcade.com/discussion/240191/forum-advertisement-faq-and-reports-thread/
Options

The Continued Saga of Phallaville: Game Over! Village Victory! [Mini-phalla]

12345679»

• Options
    ObiFettObiFett Use the Force As You WishRegistered User regular
    kime wrote: »
    Bedlam wrote: »
    I think having the SK was a little much. SKs tend to be more on the anti mafia side then being trouble for the village.

Also nobody is going to believe that a survival neutral has a kill and is totally neutral you guys. I would have also killed kime just to be safe.

I was hoping they'd let me live just one more night (whereupon they'd see I was telling the truth since the game would have ended). And they were planning on it! But the last minute reveal killed me :(

I'm not sure if it was my fault or if they were planning on switching to vote you out all along.

• Options
    JPantsJPants Registered User regular
    I think having the SK was a little much. SKs tend to be more on the anti mafia side then being trouble for the village.

Also nobody is going to believe that a survival neutral has a kill and is totally neutral you guys. I would have also killed kime just to be safe.

I was hoping they'd let me live just one more night (whereupon they'd see I was telling the truth since the game would have ended). And they were planning on it! But the last minute reveal killed me :(

Vote Buddha, Vig Mega, SK Obi was our plan up until the Buddha reveal. In retrospect we probably should have just gone ahead with that.

• Options
    Wait

Wait

Buddha (the SEER) really wasn't part of the network?!

• Options
    kimekime Queen of Blades Registered User regular
    JPants wrote: »

Vote Buddha, Vig Mega, SK Obi was our plan up until the Buddha reveal. In retrospect we probably should have just gone ahead with that.

Well yeah, hindsight makes that obvious :P

Battle.net ID: kime#1822
    3DS Friend Code: 3110-5393-4113
    Steam profile
  • Options
    JPantsJPants Registered User regular
    ObiFett wrote: »
    Wait

Wait

we figured the seer died day 1/2.

• Options
    Wait

Wait

Well

He was part of my network

:D

Steam profile
  • Options
    JPants wrote: »
    Wait

Wait

we figured the seer died day 1/2.
    Wait

Wait

Well

He was part of my network

:D

i dont even

• Options
    I thought I was the SK. I was being all devious!

Steam profile
  • Options
    Mikey CTSMikey CTS Registered User regular
    edited April 2015
    Yeah Buddha did not reach out to me at all. He missed my vig call Day 2. I had to reach out to him AFTER the SK told me about him on the last day.

Mikey CTS on
    // PSN: wyrd_warrior // MHW Name: Josei //
  • Options
    lonelyahavalonelyahava Call me Ahava ~~She/Her~~ Move to New ZealandRegistered User regular
    It was really quite something.

• Options
    InfidelInfidel Heretic Registered User regular
    People are great at doing silly things.

OrokosPA.png