As was foretold, we've added advertisements to the forums! If you have questions, or if you encounter any bugs, please visit this thread: https://forums.penny-arcade.com/discussion/240191/forum-advertisement-faq-and-reports-thread/
Options

Project AEON lives on!

EhmaviscaEhmavisca Registered User regular
edited April 2007 in Artist's Corner
Still going. Just thought I would drop my art here for a while, hopefully get some feedback.

pa_1.jpg

pa_2.jpg

pa_3.jpg

pa_4.jpg

pa_5.jpg

pa_6.jpg

Ehmavisca on

• Options
    FibretipFibretip Registered User regular
    edited April 2007
    I know i don't post much, but I've lurked for quite a while, and whilst i don't have anything productive to say crits wise... I just wanted to say you've gotten so much better over the past year or so, I love your faces, the style is really getting tight now... very impressive, i love the expressions.

if i did have one crit, it would be the kinda orthographic style one, for some reason the face on the right feels kinda too long and tilted to me, the face on the left looks like he has a pretty flat face, but then the one on the right has a chin that's a good nose length further out than the forhead... they look a bit like different people to me, also because the side on version has a round chin, and the other has a very pointy one.

Fibretip on
    I believe in angels, not the kind with wings, no...not the kind with halos, the kind who bring you home
  • Options
    earthwormadamearthwormadam ancient crust Registered User regular
    edited April 2007
    I don't really know what this project is, but frankly, I'd like to see more. I made funny.

earthwormadam on