As was foretold, we've added advertisements to the forums! If you have questions, or if you encounter any bugs, please visit this thread: https://forums.penny-arcade.com/discussion/240191/forum-advertisement-faq-and-reports-thread/
Options

[Bioware Games] Stop Dragon My Heart Around

• Options
    crwthcrwth THAT'S IT Registered User regular
    They did that VA contest for Inquisition, too. I remember because it was when I realized acting is not a skill I possess.

https://youtu.be/WZR3vHe7ON4

EzUAYcn.png
  • Options
    OmnipotentBagelOmnipotentBagel floof Registered User regular
    crwth wrote: »
    They did that VA contest for Inquisition, too. I remember because it was when I realized acting is not a skill I possess.

Fuck I was just about to post this.

Am... am I no better than crwth?

cdci44qazyo3.gif

• Options
    DarkPrimusDarkPrimus Registered User regular

Fuck I was just about to post this.

Am... am I no better than crwth?

Well, since he beat you to it...

No, you're not even on his level.

• Options
    no one is better than me

EzUAYcn.png
  • Options
    no one is better than me at awful posts

• Options
    PoorochondriacPoorochondriac Ah, man Ah, jeezRegistered User regular
    no one is better than me

What about your identical twin, Good Crwth

• Options
    Grey GhostGrey Ghost Registered User regular

Who did the winner voice?

• Options
    DragkoniasDragkonias That Guy Who Does Stuff You Know, There. Registered User regular
    I think the 2nd script is more up my alley as I do stoic and flat better.

But I don't have any decent recording equipment.

• Options
    ShortyShorty touching the meat Intergalactic Cool CourtRegistered User regular
    no one is better than me

What about your identical twin, Good Crwth

or that one cousin, whatshisname

Best Crwth

• Options
    TrippyJingTrippyJing Moses supposes his toeses are roses. But Moses supposes erroneously.Registered User regular
    edited September 2016
    crmth is dead
    long live crmth

TrippyJing on
    b1ehrMM.gif
  • Options
  • Options
    Theodore FlooseveltTheodore Floosevelt proud parent of eight beautiful girls and shalmelo dorne (which is currently being ruled by a woman (awesome role model for my daughters)) #dornedadRegistered User regular
    i think i'll just send bioware a link to the podcast thread podcast and sit back and await their call

f2ojmwh3geue.png
  • Options
    i think i'll just send bioware a link to the podcast thread podcast and sit back and await their call

Why would they call you to say they're hiring Hermano?

cdci44qazyo3.gif

• Options
    Theodore FlooseveltTheodore Floosevelt proud parent of eight beautiful girls and shalmelo dorne (which is currently being ruled by a woman (awesome role model for my daughters)) #dornedadRegistered User regular

Why would they call you to say they're hiring Hermano?

i manage hermano, baby. I've got that motherfucker in a TOIGHT ass contract, t-flow always gets his cut

f2ojmwh3geue.png
  • Options
    how tight is this ass contract

EzUAYcn.png
  • Options

boa constrictor's butthole tight

f2ojmwh3geue.png
  • Options
    PoorochondriacPoorochondriac Ah, man Ah, jeezRegistered User regular

Well they eat rabbits whole and pass 'em on through so that seems like a pretty flexible contract

• Options

Well they eat rabbits whole and pass 'em on through so that seems like a pretty flexible contract

Well now I'm imagining the rabbit coming out the other end as a full, intact skeleton, like when cartoon cats eat fish and that's fantastic.

cdci44qazyo3.gif

• Options

hermano is at least three times the size of a rabbit. i sincerely doubt any snake today could pass him successfully

f2ojmwh3geue.png
  • Options
    i feel like i should @Hermano now that we're talking about snakes shitting him out

f2ojmwh3geue.png
  • Options
    HermanoHermano Registered User regular
    That was a weird fucking Valentines Day, let me tell you

PSN- AHermano
  • Options
    -Tal-Tal Registered User regular
    I can't take this any vore

PNk1Ml4.png
  • Options
    I did a drawing of a boa eating Hermano but all the adults thought it was a hat.

cdci44qazyo3.gif

• Options
    WassermeloneWassermelone Registered User regular
    edited September 2016
    Probably everyone in this thread has all the dlc, but theres a promo code on Origins (ORIGIN50) that is a flat 50% off.

It works on DLC for Bioware games, including those that cost points. It can be used multiple times. Only caveat is that you cannot buy JUST the points. You have to go through the game details/extra content page page, and click to buy the dlc. You can then buy the points you need with the code.

Wassermelone on
  • Options
    AistanAistan Tiny Bat Registered User regular
    So with the Well of Sorrows, is there anything that changes in Trespasser depending on who drinks? I'd love it to have Morrigan do it this time but not if I miss out on anything cool.

• Options
    MuzzmuzzMuzzmuzz Registered User regular
    Aistan wrote: »
    So with the Well of Sorrows, is there anything that changes in Trespasser depending on who drinks? I'd love it to have Morrigan do it this time but not if I miss out on anything cool.

A minor point:
    If you drink, you get to skip a group of enemies in Trespasser.

• Options
    Muzzmuzz wrote: »

A minor point:
    If you drink, you get to skip a group of enemies in Trespasser.

Meh, that's no big deal. I'd rather laugh at Morrigan. Thanks.

• Options
    kaceypkaceyp we stayed bright as lightning we sang loud as thunderRegistered User regular
    Grey Ghost wrote: »

I think there were two, one of them being the tavern owner in Haven, and I don't remember the other one.

Fake Edit: Apparently the noble you confront during Sera's quest.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=g0UqGbdDzTQ&app=desktop

• Options
    edited September 2016
    Welp, guess i'm not playing Trespasser. I go to the war table and get the mission to go to the Exalted Council, unlock it and fast travel there... and it hangs on a black loading screen until I end the game process. Disabled all my mods, same thing. Reverified, same. Reinstalled fresh, same. Even unlocked it, canceled out of the war room, fast traveled somewhere else, fast traveled back, and then tried to go in and nothing.

E: The uninstall didn't remove everything for some reason. Got it working.

This is already pretty great, especially what Varric is up to now.

E E: And now it freezes every time I enter the Eluvian. Hooray.

Aistan on
  • Options
    RainfallRainfall Registered User regular
    So I started the Descent(level 15, nightmare, all options on, this game is still too easy as a Reaver,) and encountered something I had never seen before.
    https://youtu.be/BSsJZEZGumI
    THEY WON'T STOP CHUGGING POTIONS.

• Options
    I saw that with Stroud in Here Lies The Abyss. I think it's because of Rub Some Dirt On It. They probably still have their AI to drink potions when hurt but potions only heal 1hp now so it's time to drain the lake one flask at a time.

• Options
    RainfallRainfall Registered User regular
    I saw that with Stroud in Here Lies The Abyss. I think it's because of Rub Some Dirt On It. They probably still have their AI to drink potions when hurt but potions only heal 1hp now so it's time to drain the lake one flask at a time.

Yeah, I didn't realize what was happening until they finally stopped.

• Options
    kaceypkaceyp we stayed bright as lightning we sang loud as thunderRegistered User regular
    Speaking of Here Lies the Abyss, my recent replay reminded me of how much I love the following exchange in the Fade:
    The Nightmare: Do you think you can fight me? I am your every fear come to life. I am the veiled hand of Corypheus himself. The demon army you fear; I command it. They are bound all through me.
    Divine Ghostinia Sassypants: Ah, so if we banish you we banish the demons. Thank you, Every Fear Come to Life.
    The Nightmare: (angry grunt)

• Options
    HobnailHobnail Registered User regular
    Grey Ghost wrote: »

Whole bunch of Frank Welker shit, dog barks, pig grunts, squeaky doors, The Devil, etc.

• Options
    TubeTube Registered User admin
    That's cool and guaranteed to be garbage. iOS ports suck.

• Options
    FremFrem Registered User regular
    I don't love touch controls, but the swipe system the second video described is basically as good as it gets. It doesn't look like a lazy port.

Also, the KOTOR port Aspyr did previously was pretty good.

• Options
    OrcaOrca Also known as Espressosaurus WrexRegistered User regular
    Frem wrote: »
    I don't love touch controls, but the swipe system the second video described is basically as good as it gets. It doesn't look like a lazy port.

At release it was hot garbage on Android due to the movement system. Have they fixed it?

• Options
    FremFrem Registered User regular
    Orca wrote: »
    Frem wrote: »

At release it was hot garbage on Android due to the movement system. Have they fixed it?

Dunno; I didn't play it at release or on Android. On iOS the point on the screen you press on is the joystick center. Forward/backward moves forward and backward, left and right rotate the character. I think it works well.

• Options
    BlankZoeBlankZoe Registered User regular
    Dark Horse has an Art of Mass Effect Andromeda book listed on Amazon dropping on March 21st, with the marketing blurb saying it is releasing simultaneously with the game itself.

So

That might be the release date?

CYpGAPn.png
This discussion has been closed.