As was foretold, we've added advertisements to the forums! If you have questions, or if you encounter any bugs, please visit this thread: https://forums.penny-arcade.com/discussion/240191/forum-advertisement-faq-and-reports-thread/
Options

WordPress Errors

SkyAndPieSkyAndPie Registered User regular
I was hoping someone who is savvy with WordPress can help me out. I'm pretty green with WordPress (just enough to know where to copy and paste code etc.) but I have been using it to manage my art portfolio for about a year now without any problems. Only last week has it started to give me some errors. I was basically crossing my fingers that it would magically resolve itself (ha ha, yeah right).

I think I royally messed it up to the point where I can't even login through the administration page to fix anything.

Below is what the server spits out on both the website and login admin page.

Warning: require_once(/home/content/p3pnexwpnas02_data01/96/2065696/html/wp-content/plugins/jetpack/class.jetpack-client.php): failed to open stream: No such file or directory in /home/content/p3pnexwpnas02_data01/96/2065696/html/wp-content/plugins/jetpack/jetpack.php on line 32

Fatal error: require_once(): Failed opening required '/home/content/p3pnexwpnas02_data01/96/2065696/html/wp-content/plugins/jetpack/class.jetpack-client.php' (include_path='.:/usr/local/php5_4/lib/php') in /home/content/p3pnexwpnas02_data01/96/2065696/html/wp-content/plugins/jetpack/jetpack.php on line 32

Thanks so much for anyone who can decipher this alien code.

Diablo 3: SkyAndPie#1551

• Options
    bowenbowen How you doin'? Registered User regular
    Looks like the jetpack plugin is missing or was somehow deleted.

not a doctor, not a lawyer, examples I use may not be fully researched so don't take out of context plz, don't @ me
  • Options
    bowenbowen How you doin'? Registered User regular
    You're probably going to need to delve into the shell and fix those errors manually if you can't even log in to the admin page.

not a doctor, not a lawyer, examples I use may not be fully researched so don't take out of context plz, don't @ me
  • Options
    SkyAndPieSkyAndPie Registered User regular
    Thanks for the guidance. I'm afraid I have no idea how to access the shell at all.

I decided to call my web hosting provider and they said they could restore from a week ago and it seemed to do the trick!
    Hopefully I won't go deleting anymore extensions!

Diablo 3: SkyAndPie#1551