As was foretold, we've added advertisements to the forums! If you have questions, or if you encounter any bugs, please visit this thread: https://forums.penny-arcade.com/discussion/240191/forum-advertisement-faq-and-reports-thread/
Options

who ya got

• Options
    WhippyWhippy Moderator, Admin Emeritus Admin Emeritus
    Money
    TrippyJing wrote: »
    Wait, Pac is homophobic?

Ardently!

• Options
    Virgil_Leads_YouVirgil_Leads_You Proud Father House GardenerRegistered User regular
    Money
    This is happening within the hour people. Its the people's champ versus the biggest asshole in the continental USA. WHO YA GOT

ckF262l.jpg

what's the challenge? I hope it's a Dance off!

VayBJ4e.png
  • Options
    David_TDavid_T A fashion yes-man is no good to me. Copenhagen, DenmarkRegistered User regular
    Money
    I'm not rooting for Mayweather, but I have to think that if Mayweather believed that Pacquiao had a chance in hell, Mayweather would never have taken the fight.

Really, though, this is one of those fights where I'm perfectly happy seeing either of them get punched in the face alot.

euj90n71sojo.png
  • Options
    DoobhDoobh She/Her, Ace Pan/Bisexual 8-) What's up, bootlickers?Registered User regular
    Pacman
    Love is

it's what I got

Miss me? Find me on:

Twitch (I stream most days of the week)
    Twitter (mean leftist discourse)
  • Options
    Raijin QuickfootRaijin Quickfoot I'm your Huckleberry YOU'RE NO DAISYRegistered User, ClubPA regular
    Money
    Jamie Foxx, eh?

• Options
    Clint EastwoodClint Eastwood My baby's in there someplace She crawled right inRegistered User regular
    Pacman
    Get Justin bieber out here. He embodies the spirit of Vegas imho

• Options
    Raijin QuickfootRaijin Quickfoot I'm your Huckleberry YOU'RE NO DAISYRegistered User, ClubPA regular
    Money
    Get Justin bieber out here. He embodies the spirit of Vegas imho

Wayne Newton

• Options
    KrieghundKrieghund Registered User regular
    Pacman
    Let's just get to the beating already.

• Options
    Clint EastwoodClint Eastwood My baby's in there someplace She crawled right inRegistered User regular
    Pacman
    Olivia newton john.

• Options
    Money
    So much wasted time...

• Options
    TheySlashThemTheySlashThem Registered User regular
    Dubh wrote: »
    Love is

it's what I got

I SAID REMEMBER THAT

• Options
    Money
    I'm glad I'm seeing this. I was really curious what Marky Mark and Puff Daddy had to say.

• Options
    BarcardiBarcardi All the Wizards Under A Rock: AfganistanRegistered User regular
    Pacman
    Is it over yet?

• Options
    NiryaNirya Registered User regular
    Money
    Marky Mark and Diddy are here to get us hype, I guess.

t70pctuqq2uv.png
    3DS: 2981-5304-3227
  • Options
    Pacman
    Puffy, fuck outta here

• Options
    Pacman
    Is that Filipino jimmy Kimmel?!?!

• Options
    Money
    Michael Buffer is here, which must mean its time for the main event of a WCW PPV.

t70pctuqq2uv.png
  • Options
    Speed RacerSpeed Racer Scritch scratch scritch scratch scritch scratch scritch scratch scritch scratch scritch scratch scritch scratch scritch scratch scritch scratch scritch scratch scritch scratch scritch scratchRegistered User regular
    Pacman
    i read a cool thing about pacman today talking about how his movement logic is programmed to give you a slight edge against the ghosts that both makes controlling him feel more fluid and allows for higher level play

http://home.comcast.net/~jpittman2/pacman/pacmandossier.html#CH2_Cornering

i understand that this thread is about some other kind of pacman but actually i don't care

• Options
    Money
    Should just be another 3 hours before the fight starts now.

• Options
    Pacman
    Maybe its regular edition jimmy kimmel

• Options
    Pacman
    Have to take a selfie right there?

• Options
    miscellaneousinsanitymiscellaneousinsanity grass grows, birds fly, sun shines, and brother, i hurt peopleRegistered User regular
    Pacman
    pacman ce dx is probably one of the best games ever made

uc3ufTB.png
  • Options
    WeedLordVegetaWeedLordVegeta Registered User regular
    I love boxing with all my heart and soul

I feel like my ideals are compromised by my love of boxing more than my love of anything else in the world, including professional wrestling and video games

which is especially damning

• Options
    Money
    MAYWEATHER HAS THE BK KING IN HIS POSSE.

t70pctuqq2uv.png
  • Options
    Money
    The Bieb isn't in his posse?

• Options
    Pacman
    The hell is Mayweather wearing?

• Options
    WhippyWhippy Moderator, Admin Emeritus Admin Emeritus
    Money
    Nirya wrote: »
    MAYWEATHER HAS THE BK KING IN HIS POSSE.

W E L P

• Options
    Dex DynamoDex Dynamo Registered User regular
    Michael Buffer is here, which must mean its time for the main event of a WCW PPV.

you think we'll get a cameo from PA WrestleThread HateWatch All-Star, Attempted Murder?

• Options
    Virgil_Leads_YouVirgil_Leads_You Proud Father House GardenerRegistered User regular
    Money
    I don't have a feed of this but I'm not betting against the burger king

VayBJ4e.png
  • Options
    Money
    Dex Dynamo wrote: »

you think we'll get a cameo from PA WrestleThread HateWatch All-Star, Attempted Murder?

The Burger King is here so all things are possible.

t70pctuqq2uv.png
  • Options
    Money
    It wouldn't be boxing if they weren't objectification some ladies

• Options
    BarcardiBarcardi All the Wizards Under A Rock: AfganistanRegistered User regular
    Pacman
    Changing my vote due to the king

• Options
    Money
    The advertising in Pacquiao's corner is ridiculous

• Options
    MugginsMuggins Registered User regular
    Pacman
    MANNY 4 LYFE

BdVvFJu.jpg
    hey satan...: thinkgeek amazon My post |
  • Options
    Money
    "Really needing no introduction" then proceeding to give an introduction....

t70pctuqq2uv.png
  • Options
    Money
    I thought I had turned on Nascar for a moment

• Options
    BucketmanBucketman Call me SkraggRegistered User regular
    Pacman
    Oh man, someone just explained to me what this was about. I thought it was just a silly poll. Ha. Dudes be fighting? Do they have beef?

• Options
    Dex DynamoDex Dynamo Registered User regular
    Dex Dynamo wrote: »

The Burger King is here so all things are possible.

#ChickenFriesAreBack

• Options
    Money
    Holy shit, this is actually happening.

• Options
    Pacman
    This is a lot funnier than I would have thought it to be.

This discussion has been closed.