As was foretold, we've added advertisements to the forums! If you have questions, or if you encounter any bugs, please visit this thread: https://forums.penny-arcade.com/discussion/240191/forum-advertisement-faq-and-reports-thread/

Demoness [chat]

19495969798100»

• spacekungfumanspacekungfuman Poor and minority-filled Registered User, __BANNED USERS regular
    Agents of shield is a fine show. I don't get the early season hate. It's a show.

• VanguardVanguard But now the dream is over. And the insect is awake.Registered User, __BANNED USERS regular
    Vanguard wrote: »
    the fact that i can't drink for a whole week is the worst

Are you letting someon borrow your liver?

no i am taking medication to get rid of sinusitis that progressed into a bacterial infection

• ThomamelasThomamelas Only one man can kill this many Russians. Bring his guitar to me! Registered User regular
    @jacobkosh,

Finished Arrow and Flash. Squee!

• ElkiElki get busy Moderator, ClubPA mod
    Oh, fuck me.

smCQ5WE.jpg
  • spacekungfumanspacekungfuman Poor and minority-filled Registered User, __BANNED USERS regular
    the fact that i can't drink for a whole week is the worst

Are you letting someon borrow your liver?

no i am taking medication to get rid of sinusitis that progressed into a bacterial infection

My understanding is that if you drink while on antibiotics, they don't work well, so you prob best to refrain like you are.

edited May 2015
    I like how every alternate world that isn't terrible is one where Doom is the ruler. Is he really a villian if he's right?

spacekungfuman on
  • skippydumptruckskippydumptruck begin again Registered User regular
    Elki wrote: »
    Oh, fuck me.

HELLO YES I WAS HERE FIRST IM FIRST IN LINE

• Apothe0sisApothe0sis Have you ever questioned the nature of your reality? Registered User regular
    alcohol is good at killing bacteria though, your move medico-sickness-industrial complex

• descdesc Goretexing to death Registered User regular
    tumblr_nobl8fVyTh1qz6f9yo1_540.jpg

• GethGeth Legion Perseus VeilRegistered User, Moderator, Penny Arcade Staff, Vanilla Staff vanilla
    This thread is no longer active, and will be recycled.
    On average, this thread was careening by at warp 3.4

@desc will create the new thread
    @Shivahn is backup

• ElkiElki get busy Moderator, ClubPA mod
    406169521_2PAyV-1050x10000.jpg

smCQ5WE.jpg
This discussion has been closed.