As was foretold, we've added advertisements to the forums! If you have questions, or if you encounter any bugs, please visit this thread: https://forums.penny-arcade.com/discussion/240191/forum-advertisement-faq-and-reports-thread/

Muscles won't stop twitching

MufassaMufassa Registered User new member
Lately, my thigh has been twitching for a long period of time throughout the day. It happens at night or when I'm at school, and is very visible. Recently, I thought it was because my friend has left me but he's back now and it is still happening. Now my arm, bicep is twitching too. Its an endless cycle from hell. Help!

• NeurotikaNeurotika Registered User regular
    Go to a doctor

• SatanIsMyMotorSatanIsMyMotor Fuck Warren Ellis Registered User regular
    Or drink more water.

• EncEnc A Fool with Compassion Pronouns: He, Him, HisRegistered User regular
    Doctor now. This could be simple vitamin or dehydration issue, or it could be a neurological issue, or any number of other things. Either way your GP can tell you whats up and figure out the best way to correct it.

• bowenbowen How you doin'? Registered User regular
    edited May 2015
    Eat some bananas. If it continues, see a doctor.

bowen on
    not a doctor, not a lawyer, examples I use may not be fully researched so don't take out of context plz, don't @ me
  • runs with scissorsruns with scissors Registered User regular
    Classic symptoms of magnesium deficiency. Take multivitamins for 3 days that contain magnesium. And the twitching should be gone. If not, follow up with your Dr.