As was foretold, we've added advertisements to the forums! If you have questions, or if you encounter any bugs, please visit this thread: https://forums.penny-arcade.com/discussion/240191/forum-advertisement-faq-and-reports-thread/
Options

[MTG] Origins Spoilers! Elf Tribal! Goblin Piledriver! Demonic "Vorthos All Star" Pact!

• Options
    The BetgirlThe Betgirl I'm Molly! Registered User regular
    Herald is my last shot to build grim guardian control

Steam PSN: YerFriendMolly
    ineedmayo.com Eidolon Journal Updated
  • Options
    KelorKelor Registered User regular
    Robo Lions is going straight in the cube.

Actually, this set has a ton of stuff revealed so far that I'm interested in for my cube.

• Options
    KelorKelor Registered User regular
    Erebos-Titan.png
    Titan of Erebos 1BBB
    Creature - Giant (Mythic)
    Titan of Erebos is indestructible as long as no opponent controls a creature.
    Whenever a creature is removed from the graveyard of an opponent you may discard a card. If you do, return Titan of Erebos from your graveyard to your hand.
    5/5

• Options
    I needed anime to post.I needed anime to post. boom Registered User regular
    NO SEND IT BACK NO BLACK DEVOTION THANKS

liEt3nH.png
  • Options
    WiseManTobesWiseManTobes Registered User regular
    sweet christmas

Steam! Battlenet:Wisemantobes#1508
  • Options
    WhippyWhippy Moderator, Admin Emeritus Admin Emeritus
    Omfg can black devo be a thing again for the last five minutes it's legal

Please please please please please

• Options
    KwoaruKwoaru Confident Smirk Flawless Golden PecsRegistered User regular
    that titan is some bullshit

2x39jD4.jpg
  • Options
    KalTorakKalTorak One way or another, they all end up in the Undercity.Registered User regular
    Herald means I'm going to jam Constellation right up until rotation.

Gilt-Leaf Winnower is like if R&D said to themselves "Let's try and make an Elf who's like... super racist."

• Options
    metaghostmetaghost An intriguing odor A delicate touchRegistered User regular
    Origins is weird looking.

• Options
    KnobKnob TURN THE BEAT BACK InternetModerator mod
    Can't decide if I like faerie miscreant better than hypnotic siren.

Drawing cards is great, but drawing a siren late or with nykthos has won me a metric butt load of games

• Options
    edited July 2015
    The Betgirl on
  • Options
    Theodore FlooseveltTheodore Floosevelt proud parent of eight beautiful girls and shalmelo dorne (which is currently being ruled by a woman (awesome role model for my daughters)) #dornedadRegistered User regular
    2/3 thopter anthem for 3 and instant artifact divination sound pretty solid to me

f2ojmwh3geue.png
  • Options
    NullzoneNullzone Registered User regular
    Just so we're clear, the translation on titan of erebos is incomplete - it says "Whenever a creature card is removed from the graveyard..."

So it works with Delve and a bunch of shit; it's not just anti-Deathmist Raptor

• Options
    TomantaTomanta Registered User regular
    Where was this stuff last year when I was trying to do U/R artifacts? Now I don't care much because I have barely played at all in a year.

• Options
    edited July 2015
    Nullzone wrote: »
    Just so we're clear, the translation on titan of erebos is incomplete - it says "Whenever a creature card is removed from the graveyard..."

It does say opponent's yard though right? That is the only thing making it not super unfair as far as I can tell

Kwoaru on
    2x39jD4.jpg
  • Options
    IlpalaIlpala Just this guy, y'know TexasRegistered User regular
    This set is going to be so goddamn fun.

FF XIV - Qih'to Furishu (on Siren), Battle.Net - Ilpala#1975
    Switch - SW-7373-3669-3011
    Fuck Joe Manchin
  • Options
    cardart_bEB11vu5wT.png

look at this guy's dumb facial hair

if he lost it i would like gideon 203408x more

• Options
    KalTorakKalTorak One way or another, they all end up in the Undercity.Registered User regular
    At first I thought Erebos' Titan was a sweet combo with Pharika, since she can exile creatures from their graveyard to bring him back... But that gives them a deathtouch creature, and he won't be indestructible anymore. Humph.

• Options
    Kwoaru wrote: »
    Nullzone wrote: »

It does say opponent's yard though right? That is the only thing making it not super unfair as far as I can tell

Yeah, it says opponent's graveyard.

• Options
    I'm An Elk; Shoot MeI'm An Elk; Shoot Me It's Fiddler Crab Season! Registered User regular
    There is no way I'm not building a Thopter deck

No way

• Options
    why doesn't reclusive artificer say 'creature or player' because i want to go full fanatic of mogis on a motherfucker

• Options
    RadiusRadius Registered User regular
    why doesn't reclusive artificer say 'creature or player' because i want to go full fanatic of mogis on a motherfucker

it's the counterpoint to shaman of the pack

Everyday we stray further from God's light
    Steam Switch FC: 2799-7909-4852
  • Options

I bet it did say player at one point

2x39jD4.jpg
  • Options
    UR affinity is hot fucking fire

• Options
    shergakshergak Registered User regular
    I really like the Indian overtones to Chandra's home plane. Kaladesh, Ghirapur, her parents: Pia and Kiran. That's a nice touch.

• Options
    10931151_878770295503562_9195735635494064239_n.jpg?oh=4475d5297c52a55306916135fb3c5e9c&oe=561B31A4

YOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO

• Options
    10931151_878770295503562_9195735635494064239_n.jpg?oh=4475d5297c52a55306916135fb3c5e9c&oe=561B31A4

YOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO

HELLO FLOOD INSURANCE

HELLO 56 CARD DECK

• Options
    I don't even know what I want to brew

There's so much room for activities

I am so fucking excited for this goddamn set

• Options
    APODionysusAPODionysus Registered User regular

YOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO

HOLY SHIT that's bananas in aggro/burn.

Like... Does modern burn maybe even want that? Jesus

• Options
    PinfeldorfPinfeldorf Yeah ZestRegistered User regular
    Is Magmatic Insight a 4-of in every combo deck in Modern that can afford red mana?

Like, does this make the Frank Karsten Borborygmos/Griselbrand/Nourishing Shoal deck tier 1?!

• Options
    metaghostmetaghost An intriguing odor A delicate touchRegistered User regular
    I'm under the impression many felt Grishoalbrand was already Tier 1.

• Options
    Grishoalbrand has a better chance of getting a banning than amulet bloom imo

• Options
    PinfeldorfPinfeldorf Yeah ZestRegistered User regular
    metaghost wrote: »
    I'm under the impression many felt Grishoalbrand was already Tier 1.

I did not know that!

• Options
    KilroyKilroy timaeusTestified Registered User regular
    does anyone here have experience with puca trade?

I really want to get full value for my raptors but I don't want to deal with actually interacting with other people

• Options
    TerrendosTerrendos Decorative Monocle Registered User regular
    Definitely in consideration to add to modern storm. Getting to dump otherwise useless lands as you're trying to go off as well as using the much more abundant red mana? Sign me up.

• Options
    RadiusRadius Registered User regular
    pucatrade is the minimal amount of interaction possible, you just have to mail it.

Everyday we stray further from God's light
    Steam Switch FC: 2799-7909-4852
  • Options
    KilroyKilroy timaeusTestified Registered User regular
    Radius wrote: »
    pucatrade is the minimal amount of interaction possible, you just have to mail it.

but is it reliable and not a scam?

• Options
    Kilroy wrote: »
    Radius wrote: »

but is it reliable and not a scam?

Yeah, I know plenty of people who use it. Don't hear many complaints.

• Options
    I have to magmatic insight with a pyromancers ascension out. I have to do this.

Oooooh. Or insight with goggles. I can do it in standard.

• Options
    edited July 2015
    A lot of people have great success with pucatrade, and even I've received a number of cards from it with reasonable success; however my experience sending cards through it is less than stellar - I had a dude slow roll me for three weeks on a trade for 12 Abrupt Decays. When I opened a dispute, he immediately responded and says he's been on vacation, and that some of the cards look damaged, but that he's willing to have me send him points to cover the difference. I'm like okay, we can talk about that, but I packaged those cards exceptionally well, so damage seems unlikely; can I see pics first? And then he's like no actually I just want to cancel the trade, I'll send you the cards back.

Thankfully, I got them back (and none of them were even the least bit damaged). But seriously, magic players are some of the worst kinds of nerd when it comes to transactional behaviors, so bear that in mind - you're wading into all of the miasma that comes with trading for cards IRL, but on a much larger scale (and one with some amount of sight-unseen trust between parties).

Nullzone on
This discussion has been closed.