As was foretold, we've added advertisements to the forums! If you have questions, or if you encounter any bugs, please visit this thread: https://forums.penny-arcade.com/discussion/240191/forum-advertisement-faq-and-reports-thread/
Options

[Puzzle & Dragons]: Final Fantasy Six is unworthy of out attention

• Options
    mtsmts Dr. Robot King Registered User regular
    hmm scraped togerther enough for a roll but you guys are scaring me

camo_sig.png
  • Options
    AtaxrxesAtaxrxes Hellnation Cursed EarthRegistered User regular
    Yeah why are you guys even rolling on this one?

• Options
    QanamilQanamil x Registered User regular
    Because I don't particularly care about saving stones for continues and like having a chance at more GFEs.

• Options
    Artereis wrote: »
    Got Dark Angel Metatron and Red from the godfest. I guess Metatron is good? Starting to run into trouble in the normal dungeons with the monsters I have now. Using Berserker Z as my leader, and have a manekimewdra on my team because it basically doubles my hp for next to no cost. Other than that, I have my water dragon at the Plesios level, an earth knight and a harpie demon.

D.Meta is a great leader, but unfortunately her teams are fairly REM-heavy. Skimming the PAD Forum topic on D.Meta you could probably create a decent team using the skill-up monsters such as wicked lady, dark chaser and so on. Wouldn't be descend strength, but could be cool.

• Options
    SpoitSpoit *twitch twitch* Registered User regular
    Ataxrxes wrote: »
    Yeah why are you guys even rolling on this one?

:hydra:, that's why

steam_sig.png
  • Options
    TNTrooperTNTrooper Registered User regular
    Egyptian v2 and GFE. Don't have the red and green JP gods either.

steam_sig.png
  • Options
    On a different note, I have the orbs to ultimate Beelzebub. Should I go for it? Ronia/Devil is one of my main teams. My other option is to ultimate a second Athena for my Athena team.

• Options
    UrQuanLord88UrQuanLord88 Registered User regular
    If you have the team cost, why not? Orb enhance active is not a bad thing

http://steamcommunity.com/id/urquanlord88
    urquanlord88.png
    Streaming 8PST on weeknights
  • Options
    ElementWrathElementWrath Perplexingly Soft MichiganRegistered User regular
    ITT: Awful rolls except @TNTrooper to no one's surprise.

• Options
    Spicy_RevSpicy_Rev Registered User regular
    Hey, finally got around to adding myself to the google doc. I am running two games, and I have a best friend burning a hole in my pocket, if anyone wants to friend me.

• Options
    KoregKoreg Registered User regular
    I too have a best friend at the moment. But I haven't put myself in the google doc. I should fix that.

If, if Reagan played disco He'd shoot it to shit You can't disco in Jackboots
  • Options
    MugsleyMugsley DelawareRegistered User regular
    Ataxrxes wrote: »
    On a different note, I have the orbs to ultimate Beelzebub. Should I go for it? Ronia/Devil is one of my main teams. My other option is to ultimate a second Athena for my Athena team.

Beelz has crazy good ATK, so he's worth it. I wasn't sure at first, but he's basically an auto-include on my Ronia/LuBu teams now. Make sure you awaken him enough to get the TPAs, at least.

• Options
    FiskebentFiskebent DenmarkRegistered User regular
    I finally managed to max skill DQ Hera-Ur \o/

Is there any reason to have a Hera-Ur-Senpai as well? They're so much alike and DQ Hera-Ur just seems better.

steam_sig.png
  • Options
    I like my normal Hera-Ur too much to evo her. I'm working on max skilling Senpai, "just in case."

• Options
    edited July 2015
    Yeah, I'd rather get a R/D Hera-Ur than a Senpai, I think. R/D Hera-Urs active (enhance red and dark orbs) is really good on a Ronia team.

Fiskebent on
    steam_sig.png
  • Options
  • Options
    BlueBlueBlueBlue Registered User regular
    edited July 2015
    Spicy_Rev wrote: »
    Hey, finally got around to adding myself to the google doc. I am running two games, and I have a best friend burning a hole in my pocket, if anyone wants to friend me.

Welcome aboarb

..oh geez you actually did it! i feel bad since i know there's better players out there - lemme know if you want me to throw someone else up as a lead

BlueBlue on
    CD World Tour status:
    Baidol Voprostein Avraham Thetheroo Taya Zerofill Effef Crimson King Lalabox Mortal Sky ASimPerson Sal Wiet Theidar Tynic Speed Racer Neotoma Goatmon ==>Larlar Munkus Beaver Day of the Bear miscellaneousinsanity Skull Man Delzhand Caulk Bite 6 Somestickguy
  • Options
    oh god damnit this isn't verdandi's rotation why do i keep doing this

CD World Tour status:
    Baidol Voprostein Avraham Thetheroo Taya Zerofill Effef Crimson King Lalabox Mortal Sky ASimPerson Sal Wiet Theidar Tynic Speed Racer Neotoma Goatmon ==>Larlar Munkus Beaver Day of the Bear miscellaneousinsanity Skull Man Delzhand Caulk Bite 6 Somestickguy
  • Options
    TalithTalith 変態という名の紳士 Miami, FLRegistered User regular
    Went into True Dragon Realm with a Bastet team, made it all the way to the boss, and then I realize I came in with 500 health less than needed to survive his largest strike and died to it with full health with Izanagi, Athena, Mei Mei, and Verche up and waiting for the light shield to drop. :(

7244qyoka3pp.gif
  • Options
    UrQuanLord88UrQuanLord88 Registered User regular
    time to bring in kush-hime imo :D

http://steamcommunity.com/id/urquanlord88
    urquanlord88.png
    Streaming 8PST on weeknights
  • Options
    ReynoldsReynolds Gone Fishin'Registered User regular
    Second Angelion evolved...should I feed it to my first? Use it? My gold team is currently Metatron/Angelion/dqxq/Blue Valkyrie/King Shynee.

uyvfOQy.png
  • Options
    TcheldorTcheldor Registered User regular
    I beat The Dragon Legend with L. Kali/Sun Quan/Indra/Yomi/Echidna/L.Kali

League of Legends: Sorakanmyworld
    FFXIV: Tchel Fay
    Nintendo ID: Tortalius
    Steam: Tortalius
    Stream: twitch.tv/tortalius
  • Options
    Zhang Fei isn't quite as intimidating when you can use monsters that have physical/attacker as their second type.

I did both dungeons with Kirin, Apollo, Aquaman, Athena, Takeminakata, Kirin.

steam_sig.png
  • Options
    edited July 2015
    Reynolds wrote: »
    Second Angelion evolved...should I feed it to my first? Use it? My gold team is currently Metatron/Angelion/dqxq/Blue Valkyrie/King Shynee.

If they're evolved to the same evolution I'd just feed it for the awakenings - I don't think there's any cases where you'd want a couple

BlueBlue on
    CD World Tour status:
  • Options
    IncenjucarIncenjucar VChatter Seattle, WARegistered User regular
    Yeah, Angelion is mostly useful as a lead for slow-mo S-ranking.

There's no compelling reason to have more than one of any toy dragon that I have ever come across.

• Options
    Aktn BstrdAktn Bstrd Registered User regular
    Man this special REM is driving me nuts. 2 sun wukong, 2 perseus, and two of the red ones. I just wanted a pandora and an andromeda. The rares would have been nice but I wasn't holding my breath.

• Options
    ReynoldsReynolds Gone Fishin'Registered User regular
    edited July 2015
    I really need to get Extreme King Metal Dragon today. Anyone have any tips for that dungeon?

Edit: Nevermind, I can't even do it. Great. Amazing.

Reynolds on
    uyvfOQy.png
  • Options
    Magus`Magus` The fun has been DOUBLED! Registered User regular
    Should I even bother with this Choco Collab dungeon thing?

• Options
    edited July 2015
    Magus` wrote: »
    Should I even bother with this Choco Collab dungeon thing?

Looks like a couple of skill ups, most notably Shiva. There are several though, so might be something worth chasing.

Edit: I'll probably just spend all my stam in it to skill up the sticker girls. I enjoy skill up chases like that where several monsters are possible rather than just chasing one (or doing damn chasers, for that matter).

Qanamil on
  • Options
    Kick_04Kick_04 Registered User regular
    If you awaken Shiva, the skill changes and resets.

PSN id - kickyoass1
    PaD id - 346,240,298
    Marvel FF - Lil bill12
  • Options
    SpoitSpoit *twitch twitch* Registered User regular
    And IIRC the shiva skillups NEVER dropped

steam_sig.png
  • Options
    I got one once, long ago

CD World Tour status:
  • Options
    mtsmts Dr. Robot King Registered User regular
    they actually changed the materials for that dungeon, you used to need the dungeon ddrops to evo the boss monster, but now its regular mats

camo_sig.png
  • Options
    TNTrooperTNTrooper Registered User regular
    mts wrote: »
    they actually changed the materials for that dungeon, you used to need the dungeon ddrops to evo the boss monster, but now its regular mats

Good. Collab exclusive evo mats is a stupid idea. Especially when the collab only happens once in a blue moon.

steam_sig.png
  • Options
    Star Vault tonight. I've got a rank up set up, along with full Stam. Should get roughly 7-10 runs without stoning stam.

Alt account similarly set up for ~6 total free runs

• Options
    IncenjucarIncenjucar VChatter Seattle, WARegistered User regular
    Skill ups are mostly for Sticker Girls. It's nice that they have skill ups for the special REM cards.

• Options
    Not sure I have even ran a dungeon on PaD in a week... Just log in about 3 times a day to refresh leads and collect gems.

Might start getting back into the game.

PSN id - kickyoass1
    PaD id - 346,240,298
    Marvel FF - Lil bill12
  • Options
    What's so good about Star Vault?

Also I am goddamn rubbish at the "match 3+ different attributes for a damage multiplier" thing. At least consistently.

• Options
    Star Vault drops more + eggs on average then any other dungeon in the game.

PSN id - kickyoass1
    PaD id - 346,240,298
    Marvel FF - Lil bill12
  • Options
    How difficult is it?