As was foretold, we've added advertisements to the forums! If you have questions, or if you encounter any bugs, please visit this thread: https://forums.penny-arcade.com/discussion/240191/forum-advertisement-faq-and-reports-thread/

USS Sable [Chat]

• PonyPony Registered User regular
    nowadays i will try to find one pair of general shoes that will serve me all year round for all functions except athletics and dress occasions

i have other shoes for those two functions

• AiouaAioua Ora Occidens Ora OptimaRegistered User regular
    I solved the shoe problem by wearing flip flops every day of the year.

life's a game that you're bound to lose / like using a hammer to pound in screws
    fuck up once and you break your thumb / if you're happy at all then you're god damn dumb
    that's right we're on a fucked up cruise / God is dead but at least we have booze
    bad things happen, no one knows why / the sun burns out and everyone dies
  • EddyEddy Gengar the Bittersweet Registered User regular
    Winky wrote: »
    I have a blue and black plaid zip-up hoodie that is perfect except for the fact that it is like a size and a half too big for me.

I've never got anything altered before; could you just take that shit to a drycleaner/tailor and be like "make this a medium"?

It's kind of an odd request but it's certainly feasible with hoodies

They'll have to measure your penis of course

"and the morning stars I have seen
    and the gengars who are guiding me" -- W.S. Merwin
  • NecoNeco Worthless Garbage Registered User regular
    Eddy wrote: »
    Black-Strappy-Sandals-450x290.jpg

i don't think even this model really pulls them off, and that's with a top that theoretically pairs well with them

hmm

i guess fairly loose LBD

giant gold chain taken straight from a rap video

I like them! But yeah, I think they would look way better with black.

• RonaldoTheGypsyRonaldoTheGypsy Yes, yes Registered User regular
    I have no sense of fashion. And don't invest in the wardrobe to make it seem like one would matter.

my wife is still kinda stunned by how i have like

five times as much clothes as she does

she has more shoes than i do, but that's only because i can get away with one pair of shoes for like 90% of everything i wear

for the other 10% i have two other pairs

• WinkyWinky rRegistered User regular

i don't think even this model really pulls them off, and that's with a top that theoretically pairs well with them

hmm

i guess fairly loose LBD

Would pair well with this outfit
    3800401-xena-1.jpg

• AresProphetAresProphet Registered User regular
    oh my god they launched an indie dance channel

http://www.di.fm/indiedance

yesssssss

ex9pxyqoxf6e.png
  • GimGim a tall glass of water Registered User regular

hmm

i guess fairly loose LBD

Needs a sling, a rock, and a dead giant to complete the outfit.

Yeah that's straight up off the set of Troy.

• HappylilElfHappylilElf Registered User regular
    Pony wrote: »
    that said, a gag that relies on you being all like "Damn SJWs!" and people you know thinking that's something you'd actually say is

hrm

I don't really like the term "Social Justice Warrior" much as a whole

• shrykeshryke Member of the Beast Registered User regular
    The shorter gladiator sandals generally work really well on women imo.

• EddyEddy Gengar the Bittersweet Registered User regular
    edited May 2015
    shryke wrote: »

Yeah, the shorter ones are a pretty solid pick (a universal summer dress-up shoe), but in designing arrogance we have made them taller and taller

god looks warily at those who would breach heaven

Eddy on
    "and the morning stars I have seen
    and the gengars who are guiding me" -- W.S. Merwin

Yeah, the shorter ones are a pretty solid pick (a universal summer dress-up shoe), but in designing arrogance we have made them taller and taller

Now I kinda want to see a pair that go up to mid-thigh, just out of curiosity.

• Mojo_JojoMojo_Jojo We are only now beginning to understand the full power and ramifications of sexual intercourse Registered User regular

Yeah, the shorter ones are a pretty solid pick, but in designing arrogance we have made them taller and taller

Soon they will incorporate a bra. Then it's only a short reach until they cut off blood flow to the neck

Homogeneous distribution of your varieties of amuse-gueule
  • Loren MichaelLoren Michael Registered User regular
    If it wasn't black leather maybe those would work better as summerwear

a7iea7nzewtq.jpg
    di.fm keeps rolling out things I like then forget about

the dj mix channel is currently playing some hot shit.

ex9pxyqoxf6e.png
  • Blameless ClericBlameless Cleric An angel made of sapphires each more flawlessly cut than the last Registered User regular
    This movie is halfway over and things are just starting to happen, but it still hasn't explained its premise at any point. If I didn't already know things about this film, I... still wouldn't know anything about it. o-o

Orphane wrote: »

one flower ring to rule them all and in the sunlightness bind them

I'd love it if you took a look at my art and my PATREON!
    These is my ones

https://www.dropbox.com/s/5tu9i1874qxhi2o/20150404_125821.jpg?dl=0

As I said last time I posted this pic, I still don't know if I love them or hate them. I think both, actually.

I really like my hair at this length.

edited May 2015
    This movie is halfway over and things are just starting to happen, but it still hasn't explained its premise at any point. If I didn't already know things about this film, I... still wouldn't know anything about it. o-o

Yeah, I guess it's supposed to make more sense if you lived in Australia during that time or something. I watched it AFTER the second and third movies and I was so confused at first.

Neco on
  • STATE OF THE ART ROBOTSTATE OF THE ART ROBOT Registered User regular
    Hmm I might try out this Amazon Pantry service and just get my frozen/cooled stuff from the local supermarket and see if it saves money.

You don't even know how long it is!

You don't even know how long it is!

But I agree!

when did they roll out a Future Synthpop station

and why does it sounds like the year 2020 as envisioned in 1982

ex9pxyqoxf6e.png
  • 815165815165 Registered User regular
    i love whomp comic guy he is adorbs

• Mojo_JojoMojo_Jojo We are only now beginning to understand the full power and ramifications of sexual intercourse Registered User regular
    Amazon announced they are going to give paying tax a try, so I might start using them again

Homogeneous distribution of your varieties of amuse-gueule
    815165 wrote: »

you know he posts on this forum

Mojo_Jojo wrote: »
    Amazon announced they are going to give paying tax a try, so I might start using them again

i'm going to continue to use it but now i'll not have to lie to myself about putting convenience before morality any more

Pony wrote: »
    815165 wrote: »

you know he posts on this forum

he can't he's fictional silly

• OrganichuOrganichu poops peesRegistered User, Moderator mod
    so tonight i had a customer complain about a teenage, super-flamboyantly-gay cashier. the complaint was phrased such that i didn't understand the nature of the complaint (i'm here with my kids, man, he needs to tone it down) until it was just about finished and the dude turned on his heel.

what a shitty moment.

• Blameless ClericBlameless Cleric An angel made of sapphires each more flawlessly cut than the last Registered User regular
    Is "Sprog" actually the name of the baby

Orphane wrote: »

one flower ring to rule them all and in the sunlightness bind them

I'd love it if you took a look at my art and my PATREON!
    Organichu wrote: »
    so tonight i had a customer complain about a teenage, super-flamboyantly-gay cashier. the complaint was phrased such that i didn't understand the nature of the complaint (i'm here with my kids, man, he needs to tone it down) until it was just about finished and the dude turned on his heel.

what a shitty moment.

customers are all dickheads

the ones that seem nice? secretly dickheads

Organichu wrote: »

what a shitty moment.

that's the worst

when shitty people talk to you like they expect you to understand what they're talking about because they assume you're just as shitty

and you don't get it because you're not a garbage person

I feel like I have very little media-related to look forward to over the next couple of months. All my shows aren't airing new episodes right now and there aren't really any games on the horizon that I care about.

The fuck am I supposed to do to amuse myself? Play games I already have or spend time with people that I love? Pffffft.

• AiouaAioua Ora Occidens Ora OptimaRegistered User regular
    I feel like I have very little media-related to look forward to over the next couple of months. All my shows aren't airing new episodes right now and there aren't really any games on the horizon that I care about.

The fuck am I supposed to do to amuse myself? Play games I already have or spend time with people that I love? Pffffft.

You could go see Mad Max over and over and over.

life's a game that you're bound to lose / like using a hammer to pound in screws
    fuck up once and you break your thumb / if you're happy at all then you're god damn dumb
    that's right we're on a fucked up cruise / God is dead but at least we have booze
    bad things happen, no one knows why / the sun burns out and everyone dies
    winky, you don't have any stories to catch up on? no programs?

you goddamned old lady

i think it's like how in politics if you don't want to vote for any of the current choices some condescending prick will tell you that you should run for office instead then

you need to make your own tv show

no but let's get high and watch guiding light together

This discussion has been closed.